𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋 | draco...

By fi-ella

Draco Malfoy fic in a Hogwarts universe where Voldy doesn't exist and everyone is alive and well. ✩ 𝙒𝙊𝙉𝘿... More

preface
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 39 pt.2
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
epilogue
six months later
extras

chapter 94

22.4K 474 921
By fi-ella

(earlier)

ETERNITY PT.2
cont.

Narrator

Draco's favourite thing, perhaps in the world, was waking up in the morning-to see his wife lying next to him; the morning sunlight soaking in from between the blinds, a halo of golden grace illuminating upon her pale skin. Snuggled close into his side, her flowery essence greeting his senses.

Just seeing her next to him placed a warmth within Draco that convinced him, each morning, that today will be a good day.

He propped himself up on an elbow, peering down at her. His slender fingers delicately brushed dark strands away from her forehead. Leaning down, he kissed the top of her head.

Elysia stirred in her sleep. A few moments passed before her heavy eyelids slowly fluttered open and landed on Draco's grey eyes. Grey eyes that felt like home; grey eyes that felt calm like the stillness of the world after a storm was over.

"Morning," she mumbled quietly, a smile growing on her face.

Leaning down, he greeted her with a gentle kiss. Elysia's day had hardly begun and she already felt like she were floating in sheer bliss.

"Good morning, my love," he said quietly against her lips, his eyes still closed. A gentle smile on his lips.

Elysia placed a hand on his warm chest, eyes glinting as she peered up at her husband. "You have a busy day ahead."

Groaning aloud, Draco dropped his head onto her shoulder. Slinging an arm across her waist, whining grumbles continued eluding his lips. "But how much more tempting it is to stay here, in bed, with you all day."

Elysia laughed softly as she ran her fingers through his hair. "I know, darling but your schedule is far too packed. Don't think I won't miss you."

Draco lifted his head to look at her. His thumb grazed over her bottom lip as he sighed. "You sure you don't want to come with me to see mum?"

"You know I would love to see your mum but I need to go scope out venues with Luna."

"Speaking of," Draco grumbled lowly as he rolled out of bed. "Blaise says us boys need to go tux shopping this Friday. Bloody hell, why can't I wear one I already own?"

Elysia shifted upwards to sit, leaning her back against the headboard. "Be a good best-man and be more enthusiastic about it, Draco."

Rolling his eyes, Draco grabbed a shirt to slip on. "I am very enthusiastic. It doesn't help that Blaise is bloody groomzilla because he's a bloody perfectionist."

Elysia laughed, amusement in her eyes as she watched Draco's movements across their bedroom. "Are you forgetting you were the same?"

Snapping his gaze onto Elysia, Draco's eyes narrowed as he slowly approached her. Leaning forward, he took her chin between his thumb and index finger and pulled her close, kissing her soft and slow. "I would've settled for a cheap wedding in a cave so long as it was with you."

Smiling into the kiss, Elysia's chest fluttered away. "I love you," she mumbled, kissing him again.

"I love you."

Elysia shoved his chest gently. "Go on, get dressed. You have to head out soon."

Crinkling his nose, Draco reluctantly turned to leave.

-

"Mother, you look well." Draco kissed Narcissa's cheek as she embraced him in a hug.

"Oh, my boy." She smiled up at him. "You've waited far too long to visit your mother again. Don't you know I'm getting old, Draco?"

Rolling his eyes, Draco sat down on the couch as his mother poured them some tea. "Don't start with that nonsense again, mum. Lys and I have just been busy helping Blaise and Luna plan their wedding. You know how it goes."

"It's so wonderful they've finally decided to get married." Narcissa leaned across the coffee table to hand Draco his cup. "I've always ruminated why they've waited so long."

"I've told you. Luna spent a lot of time travelling and studying creatures after we graduated." Draco shrugged. "Then she had quite the difficult time after her father died."

Narcissa sighed deeply, leaning back on the couch across from Draco's she sat on. "Of course-anywho, sometimes love requires patience."

Draco tsked. "Don't I know that."

Narcissa tilted her head to the side as she peered at her son thoughtfully. "How is Elysia? How are you both?"

Draco diverted his gaze to the cup of tea he held, a smile tugging on his lips. "She's-Merlin, she's wonderful, mum. As always." He looked at Narcissa again. "Everything is perfect. She was terribly sorry she couldn't make it today. She does miss you."

Smiling, Narcissa waved her hand dismissively. "It's quite alright-and I'm pleased to hear all that you're telling me. Now, there was something I wanted to give you."

Clearing her throat, Narcissa placed her cup down on the coffee table before standing. She walked over to the mantlepiece where a box sat on top. Bringing it over, she sat down beside Draco.

"What's this?"

"Go ahead. Open it."

Placing down his cup and taking the box in his lap instead, Draco pulled open the lid. Sitting inside was a yellow, tiny-sized knitted hat, not much larger than the size of a fist.

Plucking it out of the box, Draco held up the teeny hat to inspect it before looking at his mom, eyebrows furrowed. "And what is this, mum?"

A tender smile played on Narcissa's lips as she took Draco's hand in hers. "This was the first belonging you had in this world, the first thing you ever wore. I knit it myself when I was pregnant with you."

Laughing unsurely, Draco's head cocked to the side confusedly. "That's... very endearing but why are you showing it to me now?"

"I want you and Elysia to have it now."

Draco's eyes narrowed as he gathered what his mother was suggesting. "Mum... Elysia's not pregnant."

Narcissa shrugged. "Maybe not. Not yet, anyway but I presume she may be in the near future. You two have been married for over two years now and I dearly hope you two will give me some grandchildren before my time comes."

"Mum!" Draco's eyes were nearly bulging out of his head.

Narcissa laughed softly. "Oh, Draco. A mother can just feel these things, my dear. I suspect-or at least hope that perhaps, there is a new addition to your and Elysia's family in the near future."

Sighing heavily, Draco was baffled. He glanced down at the crocheted hat he held. Brushing his fingers over the webbed yarn, his heart flickered at the thought of having a baby with Elysia who would one day wear the same hat the Draco had worn when he was born, the hat his own mother had knitted.

Little did Draco know, he would return home the next night to learn the exact news his mother was anticipating.

-

Draco, Blaise, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo, and the three Weasley boys sat in a bar in London. Colonizing a booth and ordering a round of whiskey was how they started their night.

Only a few hours later, the boys were entirely knackered. Vast amounts of alcohol coursing through their veins and making their bodies feel light enough to begin floating.

"Oi-Zabini! Speech time, mate." Fred held up his glass of whiskey, his words slurring together as he spoke. "Go on, Zabini. This night honours you as you are soon to be married. Give us your best."

Blaise's face flushed as he grew oddly timid, despite his hazy state. He shook his head sheepishly. "Come on, mate. No need-"

"Speech!" Fred hollered out. The other boys began chanting along with Fred, "Speech, speech, speech."

"Okay, okay!" Blaise held his hands up in defence as he rose to his feet. Sighing defeatedly, he held onto the back of the chair in order to not fall right over.

Draco leaned back in his chair, watching his best friend with amusement flickering in his eyes. "The floor is yours, mate."

"Alright then," Blaise cleared his throat. "You know, I didn't entirely believe in love, not at first. Or at least, I didn't quite know what it was nor did I understand the fascination." Blaise's eyes flickered onto Draco and his lip tugged into a faint grin. "I think it was Draco and Elysia who taught me, showed me what love is."

"Aw, Zabini," Draco gushed exaggeratedly. "Don't make me blush now, mate. I didn't quite expect this speech to be about me."

Blaise rolled his eyes. "Shut up, Malfoy. My point is, I'm getting married and it's scary as hell but someone once told me, fear is what makes it worthwhile for fear means we have something to lose." Blaise shrugged softly, looking down at the table with a warm smile on his face.

"Mate is whipped," Ron sighed softly, his gaze fixated on Blaise who he peered at almost dreamily. He felt every word Blaise spoke-seeing as Hermione came to mind. Blaise's happiness radiated right off him and everyone in the room could feel it.

Blaise lifted his gaze, throwing his hands in the air at a loss. "Like walking somewhere without a destination in mind. You stop and see you where are and it's like, yeah, this is exactly where I was supposed to end up." Blaise glanced at Draco. "You told me that's what it felt like and you were right. That's what Luna coming into my life felt like. That's how you know it's real."

Draco's grin was lopsided as he bowed his head. "Real as hell."

Blaise cleared his throat. He picked his glass off the table and held it up. "To being married, I suppose. Thank you boys for being here to celebrate this with me."

"Hear, hear!" Enzo cheered as he held up his own glass.

Cheering over his speech with pats on the back, Blaise laughed as he sat back down.

Drinks were knocked back one after the next, there being no limit on how wasted they would get tonight.

Draco squeezed Enzo's shoulder, who sat beside him. "I reckon Enzo is the next we need to find a lady for. How long has it been since you've had a girlfriend anyway?"

Enzo's face grew warm and red as he diverted his gaze onto the table, awkwardly clearing his throat. "Oh-no need-I-well-"

"Look, he's blushing, mate!" Theodore nearly buckled over as he howled laughter, his intoxicated state heightening that which he found humorous. "Is there a secret girlfriend we don't know about, Lorenzo?"

"Oh, do tell," Fred mused, leaning over the table. "Spill your secrets, Silvius. Now's the time."

Enzo awkwardly fell into a fit of coughs, his face vividly red as he stood up. "I am going to use the loo now-seeing as I need a desperate escape from this conversation."

Draco snickered as he watched Enzo slither out of the booth. "He's definitely seeing someone, that little minx. What's the point in keeping it hidden?"

"Can't relate," Theo muttered, leaning his head back against the wall as he grew more and more sluggish with each drink. "I quite enjoy playing the field."

"You've got to give up those fuckboy tendencies at some point, mate." Fred said, laughing.

"It's not playing the field," Draco rolled his eyes, though grinning nevertheless. "It's commitment issues."

"Oi, shut up," Theo waved his hand in the air dismissively. "Not everyone can find the fairytale you and Lys have."

Draco's smile grew smug and proud. "Lucky, that I am," he mused thoughtfully, more to himself than to his friends. "Sometimes I don't know how I found that either."

"We're about to get all mushy, aren't we?" Blaise lifted an eyebrow. "I think I may need another drink."

"You definitely do not, mate."

George, who had been entirely zoned out as he stared off into the distance, stood. "I-uh-I need a refill." He scrambled away from the booth before the others could question him.

Moments later, Draco excused himself to use the restroom. He halted in the corridor where the restrooms were.

Further down the hallway were his two friends but the sight is what took Draco by utter surprise-he suddenly felt like he was violating something. He was witnessing something that he was not permitted to see.

Enzo's back against the wall, George stood in front of him. The Gryffindors fingers were intertwined together, both hands clasped.

"The sneaking around has been-fun, in its own devious and exciting way," Enzo said quietly. "But it's been months and it's starting to be less fun and more depressing."

George pulled one hand out of the brunette's and raised it to instead cup one side of Enzo's face. Enzo leaned further into the touch. "I know, darling but I just need some more time. Nobody even knows we're-we're-"

"Gay, George. You can say the word," Enzo spoke wearily, expression crestfallen.

George sighed softly. His thumb brushed over Enzo's cheek. "I'm sorry. Neither one of us is out of the closet yet-hell, we didn't even know we were gay until a few months ago when this started." George leaned closer to the other boy, leaning his forehead on Enzo's. "You know how real this is for me. I just need more time."

"I know," Enzo's eyes closed. "I understand. I just-" he opened his eyes again, pulling back slightly to look at the redhead. "I want to be able to do this-hold your hand and-all of it. I want to be able to do it wherever we are, no matter who's around."

"So do I," George said tenderly, cracking a faint smile. "I just need to figure out how to tell Freddie first. I know he'll be more than fine with it-I just-"

"I know," Enzo said. "It's alright. Take your time, love."

Smiling, George's hand went around the back of Enzo's neck as he drew him in closer. Closing the space between them, he kissed him soft and slow, tantalizing.

Draco stood, eyes narrowed and arms crossed over his chest. He was aware that he was vastly out of place and wrongly where he should not be, intruding-but his intoxicated state left him uncaring and frankly, quite warmed by the sight he was beholding.

"Come on, darling" George tugged Enzo's hand. "We should get back before someone comes looking for us."

Smiling, Enzo nodded as he turned. Then, he halted. "Uh-George... I think it's too late for that."

George's gaze snapped over to follow where Enzo was looking.

Exhaling heavily, Draco walked down the corridor. "Hey boys," he nodded curtly. "Grab another round for the table on the way back, would you?"

Grinning sluggishly, Draco walked past the boys to enter the restroom.

"Draco-" George said cautiously.

Draco glanced over his shoulder before stepping into the restroom. He quirked an eyebrow questioningly.

"Are you going to tell-"

"I didn't see anything," Draco said, cutting off the redhead. He offered a small smile. "Not unless you want me to."

"And you're not... weird about-"

"So long as my friends are happy, so am I." Shrugging, Draco turned and entered the restroom.

-

Another hour later, the drinks coming to the booth were endless and the boys were no longer capable of making any decisions for themselves.

"Wait, wait now-I reckon an island could come in handy," Enzo mused thoughtfully before throwing back another shot. He laughed at his own idea. "Bloody hell, that actually sounds incredible."

Draco's eyebrows raised. "I reckon I agree," he swung an arm over the Gryffindor's shoulders. "Bloody amazing idea, mate!"

Fred nearly spat out the liquor in his mouth as he fell into a fit of laughs. He shook his head adamantly. "You lot have had far too much to drink."

"Oh, says you," Draco rolled his eyes. "Really, think about. A private island where we can do whatever the hell we want."

"Gatsby himself!" Enzo hollered excitedly. "We'd be like Gatsby. Hell, let's even buy a yacht."

Draco and Enzo simultaneously turned to look at each other, both their eyes widening and smiles beaming. "You're a genius, Lorenzo."

"Don't do anything stupid," George's nose crinkled as he looked between the boys. "You'll severely be regretting this ridiculous idea in the morning."

"Lys is going to kill you if you even consider it, Malfoy," Ron added, leaning back in the booth. He was far less concerned and much more amused by this.

Draco and Enzo only grinned at one other as they both stood at the same time.

Draco quirked an eyebrow at the others. "What do you say, boys?"

"Let's go buy an island." Enzo's smile was massive, as was the bright glint in his eyes.

And so, the boys head out of the bar to do just that-buy an island.

the end

-

-

-

a/n: pst keep reading, there's more

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 15.3K 155
"𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒶𝓁𝓁" ... Maisey Howell knew nothing of her prophecy or long lost br...
403K 9.9K 105
𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀, 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀, 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 �...
65.2K 2.2K 76
⚠️UNDER EDITING/REVISION⚠️ (Still available to read) "There's no way that boy could ever feel love..." Hermione spat "I think he could...you guys j...
20.4K 889 52
The world left behind after the war and Voldemort's demise looks perfect at first glance. Look deeper, and you will know different. Everyone is eithe...