My Professor's Affair

Από Mjsbales

Diana Hawthorne- Big stack bully. Rebel. Daredevil. The way her parents and everyone who knows her defines he... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not an update
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
not an update
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Not an Update
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Not an Update
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not an Update
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not an Update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
not an update
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Not an Update
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Not an Update

Chapter 54

4.9K 180 83
Από Mjsbales

Pacing around the room then lighting another cigarette. Inhaling the smoke, stopped and stared at the city below. Mom. Mom is coming here tomorrow.

I sighed once again.

"Mom, hello."

"Hello darling. Lovely to hear from you."

"Yeah? I uh- I want to talk to you about something."

"Sure. I tried calling your aunt but she has not been answering her mobile. Please tell me she's not off somewhere in the yacht with some business magnate whom I've heard she's been getting in touch with."

I sighed, "No mom. She's with me. She stays at my condo."

"Oh well, I really don't know why she has not been answering my calls. Doctor Clements is the only person I could rely on."

"How's dad?".

"Eh, your dad is as strong as a bull. He's going to be fine. We'll be flying to Germany next week to see that doctor who specializes in cancer. I heard he has progressed something. I'm afraid I won't be able to visit you."

"Mom. Sandra's here." I say and there was silence. "Mom? Are you there? Mom?".

"Oh. I'm here sweetheart. She's- she's there with you?". My mother asks in a shrill voice.

"At my condo yes."

"Are you- are you happy she's there?".

"No."

"Oh. Oh. Why not?".

"Because I'm in love with someone else."

"Oh... You are? Then tell Sandra to leave."

I sighed again, "I can't. She has a kid."

"Your girlfriend?".

"Nooo. Sandra has a kid... And she says the kid is mine. If it's true- then you're a grandma now."

Another silence.

"Mom?".

"..."

"Mom? Are you there?".

"..."

"Mom, I'm gonna hang up."

"No! No. No. She says the kid is yours?".

"Uh yes. Pretty much."

"I'm gonna be there tomorrow."

"I scheduled an appointment to have a DNA test on Friday." I say.

"Good. Good. I'll be there tomorrow."

"But---".

"How about your girlfriend?".

"She knows."

"Where did you met her?".

"School."

"Hmmm. Okay. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay."

"I love you sweetheart."

"Bye mom. I love you too and dad."

I paced back and forth waiting for Victoria because I already called her and told her to come. I hear the door open. Of course my girlfriend is wearing a black skirt and maroon- red vest with her black blazer. With a 5 inch heels to top it off.

"I already told you it's a disgusting habit." She says and I looked at her. Her hair coiffed into a French bun and her stunning red lipstick accentuates her amazing jaw line. I smiled.

"Mom's gonna be here tomorrow." I say.

She sat down, "I know."

I frowned at her.

"Well, she called me after you called her asking about your girlfriend and how I was not able to inform her of such thing." She says. "Put that cigarette out."

I begrudgingly put the cigarette out on the ashtray, "And what did you say?".

"I resigned being your doctor."

I sighed. "You don't have to do that."

"Oh I have to. Or else I will be clutching jail cells." She says.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm going to tell her tomorrow." She says and looked at my bags.

"You will?".

"Don't you want me to?".

"Of course I do. I just- I was just waiting for you to say it. Cos I don't want to-".

"It is going to be known either way."

"I don't want to pressure you into anything and demand something from you, y'know. I have all this crap coming around like a fucking wrecking ball and it would only be unfair to you if I ask more than your understanding." I say and sighed. Out of habit, I took a cigarette and light it up.

I inhaled the smoke and looked at Victoria. She walked towards me and as I put the cigarette back to my lips, she took it.

"As I said, disgusting habit." She says but took a sip from it and blew it in my face. She then put it in my lips and walked towards the glass window. I gawked at her ass while she walks. "I should change the curtains."

"Hmmm." I hummed while still looking at her ass. Imagining what I could do to her this coming Friday.

"Diana. When will be the DNA test?". She asks and I snapped out of my dirty thoughts.

"Uhm- Friday." I say and put the cigarette out.

"Hmmm." She says and stared at me.

"What?". I asked.

"Where is Sandra now?".

I shrugged, "At the condominium."

"Your room?".

"Uhm-yes." I answered and her perfectly shaped left eyebrow raised.

"The same bed where you first fucked me? The very same bed where we fuck?". She asks or more like a statement. I gulped.

"Uhm- yes."

"Hmmm." She says and nodded while still staring blankly at me. "When you said that she's staying at the condominium, I should have asked about the sleeping arrangements."

"Uhm- I stayed with you last night and I'll be staying here." I say sheepishly.

"How could I miss an important detail such as that?".

"Well... The kid is sleeping there too so I feel kinda bad about it."

"You feel kinda... Bad... About it?". She says and tilts her head on the right.

"Yeah. I know I should have told you."

"Hmmm. Can you imagine this--- Sandra. Your lovely Sandra... In your bed... At your apartment. Using your pillow.... Your duvet. Using the same bath as you---".

"What? Stop... Stop. What are you doing?". I say while cringing.

"Giving you an insight of things."

"Well I don't want an insight of anything. Sandra of all people."

"Why? Are you still affected by her? Tell me... Have you..." She steps closer to me until I could feel her warm breath ghosting over my lips. "Have you thought about it? About her?".

"Noooo." I say with a head gesture side to side.

"Hmmm. You have never thought about... Sandra... You having your way with her?".

"Noooo."

"You tying her up on the bed post. Giving her orgasm after orgasm---".

"You're fucking my brain right now." I whispered.

"Sandra spread eagled on your bed while you fuck her from behind and she's writhing in ecsta-".

I didn't let her finish as I grabbed both her shoulders and kissed her so hard that there might be some bruising.

I stopped the kiss, well not until she's breathless.

"I'll definitely fuck you so hard right now that there's no way you will be able to walk in the morning. And baby, I'm gonna empty all I have in you that you won't be able to think for a second that I have something left for Sandra. Well I'm not saying that I'm gonna fuck her but I'm gonna prove my point later..." I whispered and she gasped as I grabbed her ass and pushed her against my crotch. "You are so naughty baby and I won't stop fucking you until you call me daddy. I'll be damned if I can't fuck you even if it's Tuesday."

🥂🍾

She gasped as I pushed her unto the bed. Clothes are long gone, all is left is her black lace bra and her black lace panties. Oh sweet hell, it was the sexiest sight I ever seen. The subject to all my perverted fantasies.

"Hmmm. I saw your panty hose last night and I was kinda hoping that you're wearing one right now. But this---." I say and touched her pussy covered by her skimpy underwear and she moans. "This is very much welcomed."

"Fuck." She mutters and grabbed my wrist as I massage her throbbing core.

"Hmmm." I smirked and stopped. I turned around from her and took something out of my duffel bag. I saw her gulp as I turned around and held the black necktie on my hand. "I got no handcuffs but I think this will do."

I smiled evilly and I saw her gulp again.

"I'm gonna tie you up like a bad girl you are Professor." I say and walked towards her. I crawled into the bed and when I was straddling her waist, she was staring right up at me. I leaned down to press a gentle kiss on those plump lips then took both her hands.

"Diana it's-". She starts to say as I begin to tie her hands. I let the tie crossed over the head board and tied her hands on each end of the ties.

"Don't you tell me it's 'Tuesday' baby. I'm gonna fuck you today like there's gonna be no other day." I whispered at her then I looked at her. My arousal spiked so high when I see her biting her lip and her eyes so dark with lust.

"I was just going to ask you to tighten up the tie." She breathlessly says.

I then kissed her so hard and started to unclasp her bra.

"Oh I know you have the front clasp." I muttered and licked that pink nipple that looked like and sized like the erasers of a pencil.

She gasped and writhed and moaned. I alternate between sucking and licking. Then she growled when I grazed my teeth on her nipple. I did the same on the other one, gaining the same reaction.

I trailed kisses on her collar bone until I reach her plump lips and kissed her.

"Oh you make me so hard baby." I say as my lips ghost over hers.

"Mmmm." She moaned and arched her back.

I trailed kisses down between her breasts, down to her navel. When I reached her lace underwear that of course barely covered anything, the wet patch between had made quite an announcement as I inhaled her scent. Her very addicting scent.

I sucked her clit over the skimpy material and she grunted, I looked up at her and she is tugging on the neck tie. I smirked and without another thought, ripped her thong.

"That was- that was my favorite-". She starts to say while gasping but I parted her legs again.

"I'll buy you hundreds of it just to rip them off of you." I say and feasted into her pussy like there's no tomorrow. She was moaning, clenching her thighs together, hissing and grunting.

"Less talk more ac-". She says while gritting her teeth but got cut off because I kissed her where it mattered. Suck her where it was needed and inserted my tongue inside her.

"Ohhhh, yes. Fuck. Fuck yes. Fuck me." She says and I put both of my hands on her hips to settle her down as she started to writhe again.

I felt her flooding arousal as she came in my mouth and my tongue. I gave her one last peck and stood up. I started to undress myself while staring at her. As I step out of my boxer shorts, she's already biting her lips and without another thought, climb up the bed again and positioned myself between her legs.

I parted her folds with my shaft and started to push myself into her. We both moaned as I was completely in and every little bit of movement sends chill down my spine. I started to move tentatively and she struggled against the neck tie once again.

"Yes. Fuck me." She sighs and moved against me.

I slowly but surely increased my pace until I'm fucking her to oblivion. I grabbed both her legs and put them on my shoulder.

"Oh baby, I definitely will."

🌻🍾

"Diana...". Someone says while poking at my nose. "Diana..."

"Hmmm". I hummed as I hugged the warm thing tighter against me.

"I'm thirsty."

"Hmmm. Okay." I say while my eyes kept closed.

"I can't move. I don't think I can stand up."

"Hmmmm. Okay." I say and I just felt her pinch my nose so I opened my eyes. "Pkay. Mmm goinggg."

She let go of my nose and I looked at her. She looked so gorgeous as ever while peering down at me.

"Hi baby." I say and pecked her lips.

"You wore me out. I'm thirsty." She says in a grumpy tone.

"Hmmm for someone who just got some, you definitely don't fit the stereotype." I say and she squinted her eyes at me.

"Just get me a glass of water Miss Hawthorne."

"Okay. Okay. I'm going." I say and held both my hands up. I got up and got out of the bed, I took the robe which was hanging on the chair in front of the vanity that she insisted on buying.

I got her a water bottle and when I came back on the bedroom she's on my phone.

"I got your water babe." I say and she looked at me and she looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Nope. Crush that out, a sexy fluffy panther kitten caught in the headlights.

"I was- I was just checking the time. We don't have a wall clock or a stand clock- I don't know where my cellphone is and your phone is here so-". She says while blushing.

"Babe. It's okay. You can always have my phone if you want." I shrugged and plopped back down to bed." I say. She took the water bottle from me and drank from it.

"Sandra texted you." She says as she handed me the phone. I frowned as I took the phone and I checked the messages.

Dani if you're coming home, can you stop by the cakeshop and but my favourite cake?

And my favourite wine too.

I frowned at the message. I shrugged and didn't reply.

"Are you not going to message her back?". Victoria asks as she puts the water to the bedside table.

"Uhm no. Why?". I asked and she just stared at me. "What?"

She stared for another second or so, "Nothing. It's just- it's very unusual. I don't know- maybe it's because I was being jealous or suspicious."

"Of me?".

"No. Not you. Why would she text you to get her favourite cake?".

"I don't know. Maybe she can't leave the kid, that's why."

"Then she should take the kid with her."

"Uhm- yeah. Correct. She should."

"I'm sorry. I don't want to say this but she is not exactly so discrete right now." Victoria says and laid back in bed.

"Hmmm. Discrete of what?".

"That she wants you back."

"Pfff. She wants me back? There's no back. I know Sandra. If she really wanted to be with me, she should have gotten in touch these past few years. And besides, I have a very gorgeous girlfriend now. I don't want go back to Sandra. I got my Victoria now." I say and cuddled her.

"Hmmm. Is that so?". She says and I can feel the tiny smile forming on her lips.

"Very much so."

"I love you Diana." She whispers on my ear and I felt her hand rubbing my shaft. "I have a really bad temper and if I ever catch a whiff of that bitch ever making a move on you, I'm going to incarcerate you and I'm going to feed your balls to her. Hmmm?".

The shiver ran through my spine and ended up sparkling on my toes. I just nodded.

-----To be fucking continued._._._

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

4.1K 90 26
Carmen is a teenager who recently lost her mom, she pretends it doesn't bother her and acts like nothing happened. Shes the glue to the family, she h...
38.5K 1.4K 13
Clair is a beautiful smart and athletic girl. She live by herself and has a terrible pass. She is a vampire and something about her life is about to...
18.4K 362 39
(teacher x student, wlw) Elaine was an academic achiever, and she is surprised she still has time to party now and then. However, everything comes cr...
2.8K 30 19
"Good morning class, my name is Mrs. Hudson, I'm your new Science teacher". Diana Hudson, a perfect job, a caring husband and 2 loving kids. Sarah...