Battle scars (Bucky Barnes x...

By Bluewonder88

COMPLETED What happens when you add a third to the dynamic duo of Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes? Y/n was best... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
The end (for now)

Chapter 33

3.9K 123 122
By Bluewonder88

Cars swerve to avoid you and the assassin on the road ahead of you. Natasha is about to shoot him when a truck crashes into the back of your car, pushing you towards the winter soldier. He leaps onto the top once more, holding on this time, before pulling out the steering wheel.

"Shit!" Sam shouts before Natasha starts shooting him through the roof. He jumps to the vehicle behind you as the car swerves out of control, having lost its wheel of control.

"Hang on!" Steve ordered. He and Sam crash out of the car together, using the door to protect themselves while you and Nat do the same thing from the back seat. The winter soldier is handed a new gun as he and other hydra agents get out of the truck. You and your friends scrambled to your feet to run away. A rocket is shot at Steve, using the shield to protect himself, he is thrown back by the force and lands in a bus below the overpass.

"Steve!" You shout, watching your friend plummet off the overpass. "Get down" you cover your head while rushing to get behind a car.

Bullets rain as you Sam and Nat take cover behind different vehicles. Natasha shoots back but a rocket is launched towards her as well. As the car explodes she dives over the divider onto oncoming traffic, rolling out of the way as bullets follow her. A rocket is launched at the car she hides behind but she has no fear and dives off of the overpass, using a grappling hook to help her land before running again.

The guns find their way to you next, running behind a car you find the only way to escape is to jump. So you follow Nat's lead and jump off of the overpass landing next to her as she was about to run by.

"Hey, they are still up their" you tell her as you see a shadow poke over the bridge, looking down for you. The winter soldier searches for you both with his gun ready to fire when suddenly he is hit in the goggles with a shot from Natasha. He falls back, removing the shattered goggles before getting up again and shooting without looking. You both had taken cover from him this time and were now shooting at him from different angles. Knowing that there was no use in staying to get killed you both took off running together.

"Она у меня. Найди его. (I'll take care of her. Find him.)" the winter soldier orders the other Hydra agents. He jumps down like you had, only he lands on a car and struts off of it.

The winter soldier marches through the chaotic streets in search of you and Natasha.

"I make an LZ, twenty-three hundred block of Virginia Avenue. Rendezvous two minutes. Taking fire above and below expressway. Civilians threatened. Repeat, civilians threatened." Natasha voice sounds from behind a car. He told a bomb underneath as it explodes you know, that's you cue.

You run out and kick the gun from his hold, hoping onto his back and using a string wire that Nat gave you, in attempt to hurt him as you pulled back, hitting a car. He grabbed ahold of you and flung you into another car. Picking up his gun and aiming it at you, you looked into his eyes and got lost until his metal arm started to spark and break down as Nat threw a taser disk at it. You made your escape with the red head once again, in hopes of finding Steve and Sam this time.

"Get out of the way! Stay out of the way!" Natasha screams as she runs through the streets. She falls to her knees as a bullet hits her shoulder.

"Nat, oh my god. Are you okay?" You pull her behind a car and sit low while putting pressure on the wound.

The shooter jumps onto a car and aims at you both but Steve comes barrelling into the action. He runs up and uses the shield to protect himself as the winter soldier goes to punch with the metal arm.

The winter soldier pushes the shield out of the way and kicks Steve off the car, sitting up to shoot the blond who was hidden behind the shield. You watched as your two friends fought each other, not even knowing that they were indeed friends. Steve ran behind a car to avoid the spray of bullets, only to jump back over and kick the gun away. But the winter soldier was faster, pulling out his pistol immediately. The two continued until Steve was pushed back and the winter soldier held the shield.

"I'll be right back" you promised Natasha, standing up to leave her.

Seeing the sight before you, you decided to finally take action, not letting the winter soldier kill any more of your friends. You ran into battle and he threw the shield at you, missing you, it became stuck in the side of a van. He blocked all of your punches as you blocked his strikes with the knife he had pulled out. This time not having any mercy on each other you punched him hard in the face after he flipped his knife.

You kicked him back while he was still recovering from the punch, landing him into a vehicle. You advanced again and kneed him back into the vehicle again but that only made him more angry and he fought back harder. Using the metal arm he made punches toward you but you grabbed the arm and flipped him onto the ground. He held your throat in his metal hand, choking you as he stood up.

"It's me" you try to reason with him as the air is sucked from your lungs, he blinks for a moment before throwing you back.

Steve jumps in again and takes over as you catch your breath. Steve got his shield back just in time for the winter soldiers attacks. He unknowingly fought his friend until Steve grabbed the mask and flipped the assassin.

The world froze for both you and Steve as he looked back to you, without the mask.

"Bucky?"

"Who the hell is Bucky?" The winter soldier goes to shoot at Steve again but Sam flys in and kicks him back. The next shot he goes to take Steve ducks and Natasha shoots a rocket to the assassin from behind the shocked man. Steve and you both look back to the explosion to find the man missing once again.

Sirens sound out as you are blocked in by SHIELD.

"Drop the shield, Cap! On your knees! Get on your knees! Now! Get down! Get down!" Rumlow orders as you all follow carefully "Get on your knees! Down!" He kicks Steve's in the back of the legs to make him follow orders.

"Don't move." Rumlow holds Steve down as agents surround you, holding guns to each of your heads. "Put the gun down. Not here. Not here!" Rumlow instructed once he noticed a news helicopter above. They stuffed you all in the back of a truck and drive away from the scene.

————————————————
Question of the day: what was your favourite fight scene in the winter soldier movie?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 1.8K 25
BUCKY BARNES X (f)READER • right person not enough time • Y/N is sent by S.H.I.E.L.D to care for the ex-winter soldier. Y/N is a trained assassin...
2.9K 128 16
My second Marvel / Bucky Fanfic! Hope you enjoy! ***COMPLETED*** You are best friends with Bucky and Steve since you were 5 years old. You three we...
175K 2.4K 24
Bucky and y/n POV As Tony Stark's younger sister you sure have his sarcasm and brains. Tony has kept you a secret to keep you safe from his enemies...
8.5K 156 32
It's been two months since Y/N returned to the Compound, but despite her best efforts, she can't seem to escape her trauma. Nightmares haunt her at n...