Mere Mitwa...(By Anjanaa)

Od Anjanaa31

Peep in to read a another story of our Arshi...... Viac

Introduction......
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue.

Chapter 18

6.3K 400 26
Od Anjanaa31

One month passed -

In this one month Arnav and Kushi has become habituated to each other's presence. She irritating him...... He irritating her...... Life was not boring with eachother.

It was one fine day when Arnav summoned Aman to his cabin.

Arnav - So Aman, have you learned things of planning and Production ?

Aman - Yes sir. Kushi mam has taught me and we both are doing planning for the current order. It's going good.

Arnav - Fine. Stop working under Kushi and shift to finance department and learn things there.

Aman looked flabbergasted - But sir.....

Arnav - You have done bachelor's in accounts. So I guess it won't be difficult for you to understand things there.

Aman - Sure sir. But I need two days time. Actually we are working in current orders and this whole month planning is done. But Kushi mam said that she will be on leave for two days and I need to take care of the projects in her absence. If it is ok......

Arnav frowned - Kushi.... And leave..... She didn't told me anything.

He quickly called her through intercom and asked her to come to his cabin.

He dismissed Aman saying that he will let him know.

Kushi came inside the cabin 🙂🙂🙂- Yes Arnav ji.

Arnav 😡😡😡- Did you said Aman that you will be on leave for two days ?

Kushi😒😒😒 - Yeah...

Arnav glared at her 😡😡😡- And you didn't find it necessary to inform that to me ?

Kushi shook her head 😔😔😔- No Arnav ji..... Actually Iam thinking to go to Bua's home.

Arnav 🤔🤔🤔- For two days ?

Kushi 😔😔😔- Ji.... Woh Amma Baba Ka barsi hei..... So Bua has asked me to come for Pooja.

Arnav looked at her silently.

Kushi 😔😔😔- Sorry.

Arnav closed his eyes and nodded his head. She frowned and went from there.

She informed Nani and Mami and went to her Bua's home.

Next Morning -

It was early in the morning when Kushi was sitting in the terrace sipping the coffee. She closed her eyes as the cold breeze touched her warm skin.

Soon she felt a arms engulfing her from behind and kissing her head. Kushi smiled.

Kushi - Good Morning Bua.

Bua - Good Morning beta.

Kushi sat silent. Bua settled beside her and caressed her hair.

Bua - How are you beta ?

Kushi looked at her amused - Bua....

Bua - You got married before few days. After your marriage I rarely see you. And due to you working in AR...... We really got less time to speak. So tell me how is your sasural ? How Arnav is keeping you ?

Kushi smiled - Bua..... Iam so happy. And coming to sasural...... Nani is just a rockstar. And we really became crime in partners. And our Scape goat who always at the receiving end is my poor husband. Mama ji is sweet, mami keeps me over her head. Aakash Bhaiya treats me like his little sister. Anika is a bit reserved but Iam sure..... With time she'll be also my best friend.

Bua smiled - And Arnav.....

Kushi - Ah..... Arnav ji..... He is very cute. He is a jolly and fun loving person. He gets irritated easily. And I love to irritate him.

Bua gasped surprised and slapped her arms playfully - Shaitaan.....

Kushi laughed and hugged her Bua who giggled along with her.

Kushi - We are still trying to get along Bua. He is a good guy. He never asks me to do anything. He is giving me my space. All going good.

Bua - Iam so happy to hear. And one day I would love to see you and Arnav in a happy married life.

Kushi - We are happy Bua. Don't worry.

Bua - Shall we go out today ? We need to purchase so many things for Pooja tomorrow.

Kushi - Ok. But Gunjan ?

Bua - Ah.... She will keep sleeping. So let's get ready and go.

Kushi - Ok Bua.

They both got ready and went to purchase few things in the market.

While on the other side -

Arnav has literally jumped inside the cupboard searching his things. From upper rack till lower rack he kept searching for this and that..... But nothing came under his sight. He groaned......

At the same time HP came inside with his clothes.

HP - Arnav Bhaiya....

Arnav looked at him - Yes.

HP - Bhaiya, Bhabhi has asked me to iron this cloths for you.

Arnav looked at him surprised - When ?

HP - Yesterday before leaving itself she asked me. She gave me one more set for tomorrow also.

Arnav - Ok keep it.

HP kept his cloths on table and went out. Arnav sat on the bed and looked at the cloths she gave for him.

Arnav smirked amusing at the thought of her doing things for him even when she is not here. He felt pampered like a little kid. Until today no one did care for his small things like today.

Even Nani...... Till today Nani also haven't done anything like this. She has let him live his life in his way......

But Kushi..... His wife has went overboard for him. She changed his look. She messed his wardrobe. She even does small things like taking care of his food, coffee, juice..... She even takes care of Nani well.

He shook his head dismissing the thoughts of his wife and went to get ready for the day.

Arnav along with Nani was waiting on the signal. It was a two minutes signal. As he saw the signal count....... He got remembered of Kushi who doesn't has the patience to wait at this signal. She keeps tapping her feet or snapping her fingers and as soon as she sees the number 10..... She counts along with the number till it goes zero.

He chuckled silently. Nani who was beside him heard him chuckling.

Nani - Kya hua Chote ?

Arnav - Kuch Nahi Nani. Bhas Woh chudail ke baare mein Soch raha hoon......

Nani glared- Chote....

Arnav laughed - Ok.... Ok..... Iam just thinking about Your Kushi. Fine now.....

Nani looked at him mischievously - Ohhhhh........ What are you thinking about her ?

Arnav - Kuch Nahi...... Kaha se pakadke laye the usko ?

Nani - What ?

Arnav - I feel that she is totally different from the persons I have ever met.

Nani - I know. She is a angel......

Arnav - Angel Nahi..... Pagal hei bilkul......

Nani whined - Chote.....

Arnav - Then..... Have you ever seen a person doing such things with her husband ? No..... But she is doing all those. She keeps irritating me all the time.

Nani - She has that rights on you Chote.

Arnav - Whatever......

Nani - She is really a good person. She always takes care of every things about all of us.

Arnav smiled thinking of how she took care of cloths and other things even when she is not home.

Nani - You miss her...... Don't you ?

Arnav looked at her amused with his eyebrows raised - Excuse me......?

Nani - When you keep thinking of a person when they are not around you then you are definitely missing her.

Arnav shook his head - No.... No way Nani.

Nani smiled naughtily looking at him.

The signal turns green and Arnav again started the vehicle and went towards office.

At office also one or the other thing kept reminding Kushi to him. He didn't understand why ? And the whole day passed like that.

It was night -

Kushi was sitting on her bed and looking at the album of her's and her parents. Tears rolled down her eyes. Oh..... How much she is missing her parents....... She was their princess. She misses them both like hell.

On the other side -

Arnav who had his dinner and laid down on sprawled on the bed spreading his arms and legs lazily.

Arnav - After so many days..... Having your bed for just yourself is an awesome feeling. I should send chudail often to her Mayka......

Arnav - She always keeps irritating me na...... Today let's call her and irritate her. I will have my fill today.

He rolled and laid on his stomach and dialed her number.

Kushi who was crying frowned looking at Arnav's call. She wiped her tears, taking a deep long breath and clearing her throat she attended his call.

Arnav - Hello chudail......

That's it hearing his voice tears welled up in her eyes. She bit her palms to prevent her sobbing reach his ears.

Arnav frowned on not hearing her voice.

Arnav - Hello chudail..... Are you there ?

Kushi nodded her head as if he is seeing her.

Arnav looked at the phone to see Kushi was on line. But why isn't she speaking anything ?

Arnav - Hello......

Kushi - Hmm.....

Arnav frowned at her meek voice.

Arnav - Kushi....

Kushi closed her eyes tightly to prevent the fresh tears making way to her cheek.

Kushi - Hmm.....

Arnav - Are.... Are you alright ?

Controlling herself she took a deep breath.

Kushi - Yeah..... I.... Iam alright. Did you had dinner ?

Arnav could feel the difference in her tone - Yeah and you ?

Kushi - Yeah. Arnav ji..... If you don't mind can I call you later ? Woh..... Bua is calling.

Arnav - Yeah sure........

Kushi hang up the call and slumped on the floor crying. Arnav on the other side sat on the bed looking at the phone clutching it in his hands.

She tried to control her tears but Arnav's voice made her more vulnerable. She was feeling so bad today remembering her parents death.

Half an hour passed away.

Kushi heard a knock on the door. She wiped her tears and went towards the door and opened it only to get shocked.

She couldn't believe her eyes seeing Arnav standing before her. Arnav was standing there with Bua and Gunjan standing on side. All her pent-up emotions ran out through her eyes.

Arnav - Kushi.....

She covered her mouth crying loudly and ran into his arms. Bua and Gunjan jumped from their place while Arnav stumbled back a bit at the sudden force of hug.

Relieving from the shock, He slowly held her back as she buried her face in his chest and cried her heart out. He patted her head and caressed her hair with his one hand while his other hand was wounded around her. She was shaking against him.

Arnav - Kushi....

Kushi closed her eyes clutching his shirt in her fists.

Arnav - Kushi..... It's ok. It's ok.

Kushi - A..... Arnav ji..... Woh..... Baba..... Amma......

Arnav - Relax. We will talk.

Arnav looked at Gunjan and signalled her to bring water. Gunjan ran towards kitchen while Bua looked at Arnav and Kushi with tears brimming in her eyes. She was overwhelmed looking at Arnav who was supporting Kushi.

Arnav slowly led her inside. She was totally worn out. He made her sit on the bed.

She looked at him pouting as both sat on the bed facing eachother. Gunjan bought water and gave it to Arnav. Bua signalled Gunjan and both left the room leaving the couple alone.

Arnav cupped her cheek and made her look him. Kushi held his palms in her hands closing her eyes.

Arnav - Kushi look at me.

Kushi opened her eyes and looked at him. Again a fresh tears made way through her eyes. She leaned on his chest......

She hicupped and he sat quiet and caressed her hair.

Arnav was so confused to even say anything. He has never seen her cry so much. She was a happy go girl having her smile always. And suddenly seeing her cry so much made him flabbergasted. He couldn't collect words to console her so he sat with her silently. He didn't want to leave her alone at that moment. At that moment nothing else mattered other than being with her right now.

No words exchanged, No questions were asked and no answers were given.

After half an hour he sensed her hold on him getting loosened. He looked down to see her drowsy eyes and her breath was even. 

He slowly made her lye down. Kushi clutched his shirt.

Arnav looked at her - Iam here. Sleep.

She closed her eyes holding his hands. He waited patiently there till she falls into a deep sleep.

After making sure she has slept he slowly went out and closed the door behind him.

He saw Bua sitting down worriedly.

Bua - Beta how is Kushi ?

Arnav - She's sleeping. I'll leave Bua ji.

Bua - Arey..... Wait beta. You have came home first time after marriage. Have dinner and go.

Arnav smiled - Some other day Bua ji.

He glanced at Kushi's room - I'll come tomorrow. Bye......

Bua nodded her head and Arnav went and started his car driving towards RM.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

265K 12.9K 39
A story of a two people's estranged love. A love that need to dig out deep from the heart.
935K 35.1K 43
Journey of Arnav and khushi towards love after marriage.
162K 8.5K 24
Peep into know more!
37.9K 1.6K 5
A short story on Arnav and Khushi ... who became friends in college ... later developed feelings ... but fate yet have to test them ... some misunder...