Chapter 15

Kushi woke up early and got ready and quickly went downstairs. She has done everything but don't know how will he react after getting to know what she has done him.

After few minutes Arnav got up and stretched his hands. He sighed and went inside the bathroom to get freshen up.

He put the paste in the toothbrush......

Arnav pouted feeling sad on not able to continue his beauty sleep and turned towards the mirror only to get shocked.

He gasped in shock and the toothbrush fell from his hands.

He shouted on the top of his voice😲😲😲 - Naaaannniiiiii.......

Kushi who was sipping her coffee along with mami and Nani stood up startled.

Nani - What happened to this Chote ? Why is he shouting like this ?

Mami - Sasuma.... I think Arnav bitwa saw cockroach in his bathroom.

Nani rolled her eyes - Manorama.....

Mami pouted keeping quiet. Nani glanced at Kushi who was looking towards their room gulping.

Nani - I hope you don't have anything to do with Chote's mood now.

Kushi - Nani.... Nani Woh....

Nani, Mami and Kushi ran to their room.

He was standing there breathing fire 😤😤😤😤.

Nani gasped and Mami stood rooted looking at Arnav who was standing there in a new avatar.

Mami went near him and went round and round and round. Arnav rolled his eyes.

Arnav 😡😡😡 - Nani who did this ?

Nani gulped 😞😞😞 - How would I know ?

His eyes landed on Kushi who was standing there.

Arnav 😡😡😡 - I know who did this.

Kushi looked at him gulping.

Arnav was ready to pounce on her..... It was actually, Kushi has done a clean shaving and hair cutting to Arnav.

Mami went near him and went round and round and round - Haye Sasuma.... I never knew that my Arnav bitwa is such a chocolate boy..... Look how beautiful he is looking.

Arnav pissed off - Mami....

Mami - Sachi Arnav bitwa.... You are so beautiful....... Just like me....

Nani and Arnav rolled their eyes.

Nani looked at Kushi who was standing there not knowing what reaction she should give right then.....

Nani - Did you do this ?

Kushi nodded her head meekly.

Arnav😵😵😵 - I told you Nani.... This girl..... I told you to not give in to her every wish..... Look what she has done to me..... First she started calling me with that stupid and bakwaas name Laadgovernor.... Second she emptied a bucket on me.... Third this one..... Are you going to ask her anything or not ?

Nani moved near Kushi with a stern look on her face. Moving near her she gave a glare at her..... Kushi bend down her head pouting.

Nani raised her face and slowly started grinning. Shocking Arnav she gave a kiss to Kushi.

Nani - Great job beta..... You have transferred my boring Chote into something else.... Well done....

Kushi grinned😁😁😁 - Thankyou....