Chapter 42

Arnav went to shopping. He shopped a new lehenga and matching accessories for Kushi. He was selecting when a beautiful payal gained his attention. He caressed it already imagining it in kushi's foot.

Arnav - Excuse me..... Pack this one also.

Arnav thought ' Kushi will just love it. It will look nice on her foot '

After purchasing the necessary things he went home. He went inside the hall and found the ladies sitting and speaking with each other. Most importantly his wife is laughing much to his pleasure. Whenever she smiles it just makes his day.

He silently kept all this things in his room without her notice. He then went and sat with them and watched them enjoying their day.

Finally it was evening -

Kushi and others went to their respective rooms to get ready. Arnav too went with her.

Kushi picked the saree she selected for today. She was about to turn away when she felt her husband's warm embrace around her. He kissed her shoulders.

Arnav - Kushi, if you are ok can you wear the lehenga I purchased for you.

Kushi - Par Arnav ji.....

Arnav - Everyday you wear saree only. Today for a change wear lehenga na.... The last time I saw you in lehenga was at our marriage. Please.......

Kushi smiled and pulled his cheeks - Ok.

Arnav smiled and taking the bag he gave that to her - Here..... There is a New lehenga for you.

Kushi - Thank you so much.

Arnav - Go... go and change.

Kushi went inside and started changing into her new lehenga. As she came out Arnav smiled feeling content on his selection. The lehenga suited his wife perfectly.

He moved near her and kissed her forehead - Thanks. You are looking so beautiful.

Kushi - Thanks to you Arnav ji.

Arnav chuckled - So as a gesture of thanks for making my day special by fasting for me, I would love to get you ready.

Kushi smiled amused - No thanks I'll get ready myself.

Arnav - Tomorrow.....

Kushi - Ahh ?

Arnav - Get ready yourself tomorrow. Today I will make you ready. Come......

He pulled her and made her sit in front of the mirror and sat beside her on the dressing table.

He first took out the necklace and made her wore that...... Then Jhumkas and Bangles......

He then took comb to comb her hair.

Kushi - Do you know to set hair also ?

Arnav - I don't know but I know how my Sugarlips will look beautiful.

Kushi smiled surprised - Ok then.

She sat quietly while Arnav took his phone and switched youtube and step by step he done her hair with great difficulty. After few minutes he set her hair in simple style.

Arnav smiled patting himself and kissed her forehead - Cute.

Kushi smiled - Are you done ?

Arnav - Done.

Kushi looked at herself in mirror. Seems like her husband has took really some efforts for her. He has selected a lehenga and matching accessories for her, he helped her get ready.

Mere Mitwa...(By Anjanaa)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें