Chapter 49

As Arnav had told Kushi that they can go for a Baby now, Kushi was overjoyed. Arnav had declared not to plan and let it happen when the time comes.

On the other hand -

Arnav has decided that they should have a baby. He no more fears for anything. He has decided that he would take it with flow. He didn't took any plans for the Baby. He and Kushi has mutually decided that Baby should be natural.

And Arnav pampered her more if possible, giving her the ample amount of rest she needed as a result of her gynecologist advice. Actually as Kushi was having pills these many days they thought to have an appointment with the doctor and she also gave positive answer. But advised her to take rest and not take any kind of stress so that she can be healthy.

Few months passed away -

It was one fine day when Kushi came inside his cabin all tensed up.

Kushi - Arnav ji......

Arnav who was looking at a file closed that immediately as he looked at her tensed form.

Arnav - What happened Kushi ?

Kushi clasped her hand in tension - Arnav ji, I think...... I...... Woh.....

Arnav stood up and moving near her, he cupped her cheek - Kya hua Kushi.....

Kushi got tensed and said - I think, Iam pregnant.

Arnav eyes popped out of the socket - What ?

Kushi nodded meekly.

Arnav - How do you know ?

Kushi - Just now I realised that Iam missing my dates.

Arnav - Haan I observed that You get tired easily these days...... Did you confirmed ?

Kushi nodded No and showed him the pregnancy test kit.

Arnav - What are you waiting for then ? Go..... Go and check......

Kushi nodded and went inside the washroom. Arnav heart beat started raising with every passing second. In few minutes kushi came out.

He rushed to her - What happened ?

Kushi - It will take five minutes.

Arnav - Ok. Relax. Sit down. We will see the result together.

Kushi sat on the sofa and Arnav sat opposite to her, she kept the kit on the table and clasped her hands together. By every passing second Kushi was nervously biting her nails and tapped her foot and breathed irregularly.

Arnav - Kushi.....

Kushi looked at him. Arnav could see thin layer of tears in her eyes.

Arnav extended his hands - Come here.

As if waiting for this she went to him immediately and was about to sat beside him, when he pulled her on his lap.

Arnav - Relax...... Whatever the result may be....... It's ok. Yeah.....

Kushi nodded and clutched his hands in hers tightly. Her hold on him said how much nervous she is.

He kissed her temple and patted her back trying to soothe her. As the seconds kept passing........ ARSHI didn't even blinked.

And as soon as the result appeared both held on each other tightly. Kushi buried her face in his chest and cried clutching his shirt. Arnav smiled through tears as the test resulted positive. He hugged Kushi close to him and kissed her hair. She hiccupped in his hold.