Chapter 24

Two three days passed. Arnav has decided to let his confusion take a back seat for now. He has thought to calm his mind first and then he can think about anything else later rationally.

He was sitting in his cabin going through a file when Kushi came inside.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav looked up - Haan....

Kushi - Arnav ji. Iam feeling ill. I wanna go home.

Arnav stood up from his chair and touched her forehead - What happened ? Should we go and meet the Doctor ?

Kushi shook her head - No. I just wanna rest. I.....

Arnav - Let's go.

Kushi - It's ok. I'll go with driver.

Arnav - No problem Kushi. I'll come with you.

Kushi - Ok.

They both went out. Arnav informed Nani and went to parking. Soon Kushi came out..... He observed that she is looking worn out.

She came and sat inside the car.

Arnav - Kushi, shall we go to hospital ?

Kushi looked at him tiredly - Tomorrow please..... I don't think I can make it up today. I need to rest.

Arnav sighed - Ok fine.

Kushi leaned on the seat and closed her eyes and slept soon.

Arnav reached home and shook her. Kushi opened her drowsy eyes and reached their room with great difficulty and without even changing she laid on the bed.

Arnav was worried looking at her. He has never seen her like this. What has happened ?

Sighing he let her sleep.

It was night -

The dinner time also has passed away..... But Kushi has not woken up..... He had tried to wake her up but she said she don't want anything and if she feels hungry she will wake him. And on Arnav's constant pestering she got up and had a cup of juice and laid again.

He immediately called Sandhya (their family doctor) and fixed an appointment with her early in the morning.

He laid beside her and caressed her hair - Kushi.....

Kushi - Hmm....

Arnav - Take leave tomorrow. I have fixed an appointment with Sandhya Aunty.

Kushi - Hmm......

Arnav - Kushi, what happened to you suddenly ? You were alright yesterday.....

Kushi murmured in her half drowsy state - Hmm...... Woh..... I......

Arnav - It's ok. It's ok...... Relax. Sleep.

Kushi just laid there and held his hands and slept again. He laid beside her worried. What the hell has happened to her ? What if there is any emergency in the middle of night ? What will he do ? She is not having fever then why is she lying like this.

He laid there wide awake just looking at her face. And unknowingly dozed off.

Next day morning -

Arnav woke up first. He went to washroom and came out fresh up.

Nani came inside - Chote..... How is Kushi bitiya now ?

Arnav - I don't know Nani. She was not even able to get up and speak something. I don't know what happened to her suddenly. She is still sleeping.