Chapter 33

Kushi washed her face and changed into her night suit. She came out wiping her face with towel. Then Arnav went inside and got fresh up.

They both settled on the bed and laid facing eachother with a smile intact on their face.

Arnav - You know it's been six nights I slept properly.

Kushi - Why ?

Arnav smirked and pulled her closer in a jiffy.

Arnav - Because I missed my special someone.

Kushi - Really ?

Arnav - Hmm. I barely got any sleep in this whole week. Hereafter Iam not letting you go anywhere like this.

He said burying his face in her neck inhaling her fragrance. Kushi wrapped her arms around him and ruffled his thick hair.

Kushi - I also didn't sleep the whole week properly. Not only because of missing you..... But also because of our fight. Arnav ji...... I..... Iam so sorry for lying to you.

Arnav raised his heads - It's ok Kushi. Not a big issue. It's me who should say sorry for making a mountain out of mole. I mean...... It's not such a big thing to behave rudely like that. But Kushi promise me one thing......

Kushi frowned looking at him.

Arnav - Hereafter no lies regarding your and Nani's health. I will not tolerate any lie regarding you both. Ok ?

Kushi - I promise. I will never lie to you.

Arnav smiled.

Kushi - But Arnav ji.... Why are we staying here ? I mean we could've reached home na....

Arnav - I just wanted some US space. Only both of us. To cherish this moment only with you. I don't want to share you with anyone now.

Kushi smiled - My cute Laadgovernor.

Arnav chuckled and entwined their fingers again lying hugging her.

Arnav - Kushi....

Kushi - Hmm....

Arnav - Can I ask you something ?

Kushi nodded.

Arnav - How could you love a man like me ? I mean..... I am not a dream man for sure. Then why ?

Kushi - Hmm..... It all started before marriage itself. When Bua came and gave me your photo telling that our marriage got fixed....... I instantly got affectionate with you. Hmm..... The feeling that you are going to be mine gave me the rights to have some affection with you. And after our marriage with time it got strong.

Arnav - So love at first sight ?

Kushi - Hmm.... May be. What about you ?

Arnav - Me..... Actually Nani kept pestering me to get married for years then. I was really tired rejecting the proposals every now and then. But when I saw your photo.... Your hazel nut innocent eyes attracted me so much. So I accepted for marriage. Err.... Don't feel offend..... I even had desires for you. I mean..... You.... You understand right ?

Kushi's cheek warmed up hearing him.

Arnav - But I don't know what that attraction was. And I don't want to lie to you so I told that this marriage is only for Nani at our First Night. Then with every day I spent with you..... The way you showered love on me..... Mera bilkul Aadath Nahi tha.... I was never used to that kind of things. I was always alone in my world and none cared it really. But after you came I got introduced to everything that I was not used to. I felt as if I got someone's attention for me alone. I felt loved, I felt belonged...... Most importantly I felt home. And who will not love the person with whom you can experience all this things..... I will be called as a stupid if I didn't love you. And already Nani calls me Dumbo..... And now it's not only desires I feel for you. It's more than that. I understood that getting physical is only a part of Love...... There's more than that in love. And with you.... Iam sure I will experience all that.