Epilogue.

After their babies are born, Arnav stayed at home giving them the love and care they needed. His world was now filled with colours beautifully. He just love his munchkin to no ends....... And he gave time to AR equally and emerged out as a finest business man.

Aman was one loyal man Arnav has earned in his life who stood by him at all situations. He became a family. Aman was surprised and stunned when Arnav hiked his salary with enormous amount of increment. Arnav considered Aman just like Aakash and took care of him like a protective big brother. The both together kicked Pankaj Dixit out of the company without anyone getting an ounce of doubt.

And one day the whole family stood stunned when he recommended Gunjan's hand for Aman. He got them married and have a little Angel Aditya in their life.

Once kids started understanding things the parents made sure to be at be at home and spent their time with them. They were dropped to school by either one of them...... Arnav mostly.......

Eight years later.....

The whole family was sitting in the pavilion encouraging the little princess of their family who was playing for her team in the school competition.

Arnav whistled standing up as his niece Ahanaa scored a goal again in the badminton.

Aarav Aashi and Navika ( Four year old daughter of Aakash and Anika) looked at their Arnav Dada in amusement. While Kushi, Anika and Aakash clapped their hands shouting their lungs out.

All other parents looked at them weird. Who comes to the school level competition with their whole family ?

Ahanaa's opponent won taking the final goal. The kids pouted as their Ahanaa Di didn't won. The crowd cheered for the kid who won the match and started dispersing slowly.

Ahanaa ran to Arnav and hugged him crying and burying her face in her stomach. Arnav hugged his little princess and ruffled her hair.

Arnav - Hey heroine..... Why your eyes are working on water shedding ?

Ahanaa came out the hug - Bade Papa.... I tried to win but......

Aakash and Anika looked at their baby sadly. Kushi held the other kids in her hold.

Arnav sat on the seat and wiped her big big tears and held her palms - Are you crying because you lost the game ?

Ahanaa nodded and cried more.

Arnav - Come on heroine...... You didn't lose the game at very par score. It was just a point different.

Everyone tried to cheer her up but the little girl didn't even budged.

Arnav kissed her palms - Look Ahanaa...... This is just a game. One day you won and someday the other...... You are a true sportswoman. Do you even know how superbly you played today ? Come-on you scored 24.

Ahanaa - But I didn't won.

Arnav - Ahanaa losing the game doesn't matters. Taking it till the end without accepting the defeat matters the most. And you proved today that your are Bade Papa's Rockstar......

Everyone clapped their hands along with Arnav on seeing what she smiled a bit.

Aakash hugged her - I am so proud of you my baby.

Ahanaa - Papa....

Aakash - Trust me..... You were just awesome. Did you see that boy who was playing opposite you ? He was so scared of you.

Kushi - Yeah. I too saw that. He got nervous when our Rajkumari got 21 score.

Anika - Haan Ahanaa. I swear, I saw him get nervous. Arnav Bhaiya we have got a champion in our home.