Chapter 10.

The trio reached office. Nani was so excited today. She has made it possible. And all thanks to her crime in partner 'Kushi'.

Arnav looked at the posh building raising his head to the top.

Arnav 😲😲😲😲- Ithna bada hogaya hei ?

Kushi ☺️☺️☺️- For your kind information Laadgovernor ji..... This building comes under the category of non-living thing. So it doesn't grow.

Arnav rolled his eyes while Nani laughed hearing her.

Nani - Actually Kushi beta, the last time he came here, AR was 3 storey building. Now we have 8 floors na. So only he is saying so......

Kushi 😇😇😇😇- Oh..... Headlines today.... Laadgovernor has visited his office before too ?

She faked her surprise.

Nani - Haan Haan..... He came to office like nearly 20 years before......

Kushi's eyes got widen 😲😲😲- Kya ?

Nani - While going to school he came here often. After that he is coming today only.

Kushi😊😊😊 - This is not called as nearly Nani.

Nani smiled - Fine. Let's go inside.

Nani moved forward. Kushi was about to follow her when she felt a strong hold on her hands. She turned and saw it was Arnav holding her hands.

Arnav 😏😏😏- Kya baath hei chudail ? From morning you are giving counter again counter......

Kushi 😐😐- Patent liya hei..... To keep irritating you..... Happy ? Now leave my hands you Laadgovernor.

Arnav 🤨🤨🤨- Don't you dare call me that here.

Kushi - Then behave Raizada.

She shrugged his hands and moved forward while Arnav stood there looking at her retreating figure smirking. Pocketing his hands in his Jean he followed Kushi inside.

He walked inside observing things.

Kushi and Nani went forward and he was looking here and there blinking.

Arnav 🙄🙄🙄- What the ? Pehele hi din.... This chudail has left me alone. Now where should I go ?

He was standing there blinking as if a lost kid. Receptionist looked at him.

Receptionist - Excuse me sir....

Arnav looked at the receptionist 🙂🙂🙂 - Yeah.....

Receptionist - Who are you ? Whom do you wanna meet sir ?

Even before he answer, he felt someone holding his palm.

'Arnav Singh Raizada, Director of this company ' he heard Kushi's voice. He turned and looked at Kushi who was looking at him with a soft smile. Completely opposite to the one he had a nok-jhok before few minutes. She is looking authoritive.

Kushi - Call all the HOD's to surekha mam's cabin right away. I want everyone inside the cabin within ten minutes.

Receptionist gulped - Sure Mam.

Kushi looked at him - Let's go inside Arnav ji. Nani is waiting for you.

She took him inside opening the reception door revealing a huge office with people running here and there. Both hand in hand walked inside.

Arnav 🙄🙄🙄 - You kinda scared that poor lady.....

Kushi frowned 🤨🤨 - Who ?

Arnav 😐😐😐 - Receptionist.