some haikyuu oneshots for my...

By tisithedepression

oneshots. yay. More

Ennotana-Envy
Iwaoi- Blush
Semishira-Sugar, spice, Shirabu can be nice?!
Iwaoi-music
Bokuakakuroken- after work
MattsuHana- through the storm
AkaKen- movie night
BoKurooTeru-good morning
TsukiKage-ouch
TsukiKage- he's my boyfriend
Kiyoko- im a girl
BokuAkaKuroKen/TsukiYamaKageHina- you're on!
YamaHina- Shoyo no!
BoKuroo- stress
Tsukiyamakagehina- the trial
KinKage- falling out
Tsukiyamakagehina-the trial pt 2
Kin???Kage- getting up- pt 2?
Iwaoi- Skin and bones
KinKuniKage?- making up- pt 3
literaly just a vent
Matsuhanaiwaoi- pretty
just another vent
im sorry what-
Kuroken- Kitty~Kitty
soooo, help?
A little challenge (pt 1)~Bokuatsu
A little challenge (pt 2)~Oisuga
What happened to me...
A little challenge (pt 3) ~ Kenhina
just a trans rant.
OMG WTF YES!
just some aoba josai crackhead tings
Summary of my shitty day
i got tagged so lesgo
help?
important!
so uh, hi?
Osasuna- mine~
just a rant about my shitty life
Tsukiyama-lighthouse
PlEASE GIVE ME REQUESTS
Sakuatsu- the setup
DaiKuroo-Why do you love me?
pride month headcanons
PLEASE GIMME REQUEST FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
Kuroken-Ask away
Goshiki x Shiratorizawa- Harem
Akaken-Mop it up
ranty rant
Ushiten-insomnia
the BBS
Sugayama-setting
Iwahina-go to bed
Kagehina- safety
HELP- also we hit 5k reads wtf
hiatus
Kuroyaku- chemistry
Tsukiyama- they/them
idea/rant
Kinda a rant I guess?
I'm back- requests?
Ennotana-here for you
ranty ranty here we go
Oisuga- terrible day
Bokuakakurotsuki- Nap time
Atsukita- I'm here
I'm sorry (please read)
I HAVE RETURNED
Kuroken- Legends say
Tsukiyama-enough
✨headcannons✨
KinKage- hatred
Kenhina-blurr
Tsukiyama- enough

Semishira- silence

313 6 2
By tisithedepression

Genre: hurt and comfort

Trigger warnings- Transphobia!

Other details:
If you see that I updated any previous chapters it's because I'm editing some of my oneshots for grammar mistakes ect.

In this AU Shirabu is Nonbinary and has more of a feminine demeanor. It's also a college AU where Shirabu is a visual artist and Semi is the lead vocalist and guitarist for the music club. Writing this during a Ranboo stream.

I kinda based Shirabu on myself for this one. Sorry if I put a little too emotion in this one. I really did have fun with it 😅

Kenjiro Shirabu was always an 'odd' child, as described by their parents. Kenjiro is Nonbinary, and a bit on the feminine side. They were always interested in the visual arts and painting. And they were pretty good at it. Their parents are wanting them to take over the family profession in the medical field, but this wasn't the path they wanted to take. But the kicker was when they came out as nonbinary. Their parents freaked out at this statement and threatened to kick them out if they pursued their passion for the arts.

They ended up leaving of their own accord after getting a scholarship for a well known art college. They're renting an apartment from working several jobs inside and outside of school.

They had been recently fired from their job at a cafe on campus for missing their shifts.

At the present time, they were in the music teacher's office with the head of the school band club.

"So, Shirabu Kenjiro, we have a proposal for you." The teacher started.

"I have talked with the school administration, and they said you'd be able to stay in a dorm on campus." Shirabu almost felt like smiling and jumping around.

"But, there's a catch." Their happiness faded a bit.

"You're probably wondering why this young man is here with us today." He gestured to the other person in the room with them.

"This is Semi Eita. He's the lead vocalist and guitarist of the school band club. What I propose to you, due to your excellent design work, is that you help design a poster and overall band aesthetic for them."

So, all they had to do was help with a design project? They thought this was too good to be true.

"Another catch us that the only dorm available is in the music student section. So you will have to travel to all of your classes across campus. You will be rooming with Semi, here. His roommate recently dropped out so it works out perfectly."

"Aaand- here we go! Is that the last of the boxes?" The ash blonde asked the younger.

"Yeah that's it." Shirabu replied.

"That's only like, three boxes. What are you, a minimalist?" He said teasingly. Shirabu scoffed.

"I'm sorry I don't see the point in spending money on useless items to decorate a space I'll barely spend any time in." They snapped.

"Jeez, sorry salty-chan. Didn't mean to hit a nerve." He teased.

Shirabu simply rolled their eyes as they began unpacking their boxes. The first one contained all of their clothing, including some of their personal items such as a journal and a necklace their grandmother left behind before she passed. There were also a few wall decorations such as posters, led lights and a set of yellow fairy lights. It also contained a blanket, a body pillow and some bedding. Safe to day this was the largest box of the three.

The second box contained all of their school supplies. Such as pencils, paints, watercolors, papers, canvases, textbooks, etc. It also contained fabric paints and markers, a drawing tablet for digital art including a digital pen to go with it, and an easel that they would have to put together.

The third and final box contained finished projects that Shirabu wanted to keep. Such as old and new sketchpads, some paintings, photographs of some digital art they had done, and among other things like that. It also contained a well put together resume.

"Well, I'm right across from you if you need me." Semi said, before walking towards the door. He stopped, however, at the entrance.

"Oh, and later when you have time we can make a chore chart together, to sort out cleaning, dishes, meals, ect. Okay?" Shirabu hummed in response which ticked Semi off at how standoffish they were.

But at the same time, he had to admit, the younger was kinda cute. He was gonna have fun with this one.

"Ugh!" Shirabu exclaimed as they trashed their fifth banner.

"Why can't I get this fucking right!" They were so frustrated. Why couldn't they get this right? They grabbed their hair in frustration.

"Hey Saltyboo~" Semi said teasingly as he entered their living room.

"How's that banner going?" He asked.

"Just peachy." They said rolling their eyes.

"What's the problem?" Semi questioned, sitting down beside the enby on the floor.

Shirabu didn't notice it at first but Semi was actually kinda hot. He was sweaty and his hair was all messed up. He was wearing baggy jeans with chains on them with a black belt. His eyeliner was slightly smudged and water stained from the sweat. He was wearing a baggy graphic T that was tucked in at the front. He was wearing a grunge aesthetic type choker with chains and spikes.

They shook their head as if to snap themselves out of it.

"You know, I'm not the visual artist, but I think that purple kinda fits the band's aesthetic." He pointed out. This made a flow of different ideas flow into Shirabu's head, though they had to play it cool, for their pride's sake.

"Didn't know you actually had an eye for color palettes." They said, crossing their arms.

"Aww, did Salty-chan just complement me?" He said smirking. Shirabu pouted at the comment the boy had made. Semi couldn't let this opportunity slide.

He grabbed Shirabu's chin with his hand and pulled their faces closer together.

"You're cute when you pout~" he said in a flirtatious tone that Shirabu didn't know how to respond to.

They blushed a little, then remembered that Semi was probably being sarcastic.

"Yeah, right." They said almost sadly. They had never been secure enough in their appearance to take a compliment. Semi noticed the spark of confidence leave their eyes.

"I'm not kidding. You need to love yourself more." He said as he looked at Shirabu dead in the eyes.

"Name one thing that you're insecure about and I'll contradict it." Shirabu thought for a second, in disbelief at the situation.

"Well, my bangs are weird, my face is ugly, I'm fat and I have acne all over my face and I suck at the thing that I major in." They were on the verge of tears.

"Your bangs are cool, your face is cute, you aren't fat and if you were, so what? Everyone has acne and you're amazing at the thing you major in." He said, not breaking eye contact.

"You really mean it?" They said, hope in their eyes.

"Of course." He said, seriously.

Shirabu didn't think they could ever be happier in their entire life. They had known this person for 3 months so far and they were already so deep.

"Hey, Shirabu?" He asked, leaning in closer.

"Y-Yeah?" Shirabu silently cursed themselves for stuttering.

"May I kiss you?" He said, leaning in even closer.

Instead of responding, Shirabu closed the gap between their lips, connecting them.

How would yall feel about an anime characters X insecure reader oneshot book? Leave some requests in the comments if so. Tell me your insecurities and your comfort character and I shall deliver. It can be other animes besides Haikyuu too. I'm the best at Haikyuu, MHA and Assasination classroom though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 182 41
A compilation of one shots for Haikyuu characters Requests are open
106K 1.7K 64
Enjoy the Oneshots!! β₯π˜Ύπ™€π™’π™₯π™‘π™šπ™©π™šπ™™
130K 1.3K 26
Random soukoku oneshots that pop into mind!
66.7K 789 60
Yandere haikyuu oneshots, headcannons. β˜† read at your own risk this may contain graphic content.