Kagehina- safety

Not me doing trans Hinata cuz gender identity crisis cuz I like the label Nonbinary but I feel like a dude and I finally figured out what my name is-

Hinata was panting a lot during practice. More than usual. Kageyama, his boyfriend, took note of this. And so did Yachi, his best friend. Although, she was the only one who knew why.

"Oi Boke!" Kageyama called out to the beam of sunshine who was shining less bright.

"Yeah... Kags?" He said, panting vigorously between words.

"Come here." He gestured to the locker rooms.

Hinata obliged and went with Kageyama. Hinata closed the door behind him. He was slightly nervous due to the fact that Kageyama sounded serious.

"Why are you breathing harder than usual?" Kageyama asked, serious.

"Are you wearing your binder?" He asked sternly. Hinata was shocked due to the fact that he never told Kageyama about the fact he was trans

"How did you..?"

"Your binder fell out of your bag one day while you were in the shower. If you wanna be stealth then do a better job at hiding it. Now take. It. Off." He sounded serious and angry. Kageyama turned around and Hinata obliged and took it off. He didn't want too, but he didn't want his boyfriend to be mad.

"It's off." He said in a guilty tone.

"Good. Now never pull something like that ever again.". He said glaring.

"How do you know all of this stuff? And how are you not mad that I'm trans? What's going on?" Hinata said, genuinely confused.

"Cuz I'm trans Boke. And I know what binding unsafely does to you. So never pull that shit again, got it?"

Hinata ran over to him and tackle hugged him, kissed him, and hugged him even tighter. He had no idea that he had an even better boyfriend then he thought...

I wrote this at my grandma's house on a blow up mattress buried in pillows while watching a Karl Jacobs stream. And Stacy has the audacity to call herself 'not like the others'. Like I'm not either I'm a dude. We are not the same.

-Ace/yellow, (I finally found my name!)