Bokuakakurotsuki- Nap time

Thanks to V-0573 for this wonderful request. Now onto the crack/fluff.

It was a hard day at the training camp. They were worked really hard by their coaches, nonstop practice matches were lined up that entire day. Even so, Bokuto, Kuroo, Akaashi, and, reluctantly, Tsukishima, still practiced after in the gym they always did. Due to the fatigue, however, Tsukishima was out of it.

"Hey, Tsukibabe, are you okay?" Bokuto asked the younger with puppydog eyes. Tsukishima didn't have the energy to repress a smile at his concern.

"I'm just tired Bokuto. I'll be fine." He said, as he yawned out the last sentence.

"Tsukishima, you really should take a break." Akaashi suggested.

"Yeah, you need to rest to perform at your fullest! Good idea 'kaashi." Kurti said, kissing beside the latter's eye.

Tsukishima heaved a sigh and went to sit on the floor near the door of the gym.

Some time had passed and they were just about to leave the gym, before Kuroo noticed Tsukishima was sound asleep. He smiled slightly at the adorable sight and beckoned the other two to come over and see him.

Kuroo: Are you in love? Cuz I'm in love.

Bokuto: I'm in love, are you in love?

Akaashi: I am indeed in love.

Kuroo: I agree.

Bokuto: I agree.

Akaashi: I agree.

Haha i hope you enjoyed this little short. I also have a special planned for 10k reads so I'll give you a snipit of it. Also, thank you Annabell2354 for the inspo/request for the special.

Shirabu was the type of guy that always caught your attention. His demeanor was very modest yet salty, which made him rather competitive. Yet, he had this sort of respect from his teammates and enemies since they recognize his skill. Not to mention that his looks didn't really hurt. He was slim and lean. His facial features very handsome and sophisticated. His eyelids always sitting halfway down his eyes, giving a subtle intimidating glare 24/7. Though, this also played into his handsome features.

He had no clue how many people he had chasing after him. Including his entire volleyball team. He also had no clue that they were all planning on asking him out for Valentine's day.

Ushijima was the fist to encounter Shirabu on the day before Valentine's day.

I'll be putting the rest out to you guys at 10k.