๐™‚๐™Š๐™†๐™๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™๐™๐™๐˜ฟ๐™Š แต‡แตƒแตแต˜แตแต’...

By -ERASERMEOW

๏พŸแ…Ÿ- โžด ๐—•๐—”๐—ž๐—จ๐—š๐—ข ๐—ž๐—”๐—ง๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ -หห‹ ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™– ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž... More

๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ถ๐–บ๐—’ ๐–ฎ๐–ฟ ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ง๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–ป๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—ˆ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ป-๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—…
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ผ๐—. ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ผ๐—. ๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—’
๐–ผ๐—. ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐– ๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ฒ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—…
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฒ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ง๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–ป๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ
๐–ก๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐–ฒ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—…

๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—

7.9K 433 128
By -ERASERMEOW

WELCOME BACK
─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"Thank you for taking care of us for a month, mom, dad. We promise to visit again." You said after hugging your beloved husband's parents.

You guys are already leaving for Gaoka. You made lots and new memories here at Shizuoka and you were still hesitating to leave. But hero work's waiting.

And so are household chores, with the courtesy of your husband, Katsuki.

"Y/n, taxi's here," Katsuki said outside the gate.

"Bye, mom! Bye, dad! Stay safe and good luck with your jobs! Take care of yourselves, okay?!" You exclaimed while walking away from them.

"Take care as well, Y/n! Call us if you need anything!"

"You're really my favorite child, Y/n! I love you! Take care of my bratty ass son for me! I'm also hoping for a grandchild this year or next year!"

Mitsuki's last sentence was already enough to make you feel hot amidst the cold weather. You just gave her a smile and a wave before going to Katsuki and giving him a hug first.

"I still don't wanna leave..." You murmured while looking up at him with your very cute puffy face.

Katsuki just chuckled and planted a soft kiss on your cold lips. "We can't stay anymore longer, Y/n. You have hero work, I have chores."

"Right... I love you."

"I love you too. Come on, go in."

You rode the taxi— Katsuki beside the driver's seat and you at the back seat— and rode the bullet train back to Gaoka. It was a peaceful trip, you must say.

─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"We're almost home." You murmured.

With the sunset creating the prettiest orange scenery by the countryside, you're starting to see familiar places near your hometown.

"Feeling anxious?" Katsuki asked and looked back. "Don't worry about those damn hags. It's their fault for being too dense anyway. It's not like we're hiding the fact that we're Dynamight and Connectiva." He grunted.

"W-wait what...?" The taxi driver murmured.

"What if they're angry for not telling them anything?'

"Those hags love you, Y/n. How could they even get mad at you?"

"Correction, they love us." You replied.

"Good thing you know," Katsuki said before leaning back on his seat. "Just take a nap. I'll carry you up to our room later."

Katsuki was just staring at the orange skies while occasionally glancing back at you to see if you're sitting just fine. But after minutes of almost arriving at home, his eyebrows furrowed when he saw a big horde of people right in front of their house.

"Holy shit what— oh, it's just them." He murmured when he saw the old ladies waiting for him and his wife.

"Just park it at the house besides that big one," Katsuki said to the driver. He can't park that near to your house or else he might hit the old ladies.

Nervousness filled your system when you saw all familiar faces in front of your house as well. You went down of the taxi with Katsuki holding your hands.

"Thanks for the ride." You said to the driver as Katsuki takes out his money to pay the driver.

"W-wait, Dynamight—"

"Take it or my wife's gonna kill me," Katsuki murmured with a grim expression, making the driver gulp and nod.

"I'll take these, you go meet them," Katsuki said, taking the luggage from you.

"Katsuki, my quirk's more useful than yours when it comes to this luggage." You said before using your quirk on it. "Let's greet those ladies together okay?"

"Y/n-chan! Katsuki-kun!" The old ladies called when they saw the two of you walking towards your own house.

"Everyone!" You called and ran towards them. They immediately tugged you for a group hug. "Oh, you silly girl! We didn't know that you're actually the hero protecting this town, and with your husband as well!" God, I was nervous for nothing.

"Why didn't you tell us?!"

"You guys are too dense," Katsuki said behind you after putting the luggage inside the gate.

"Katsuki-kun!" The old ladies said and tugged your husband for a group hug as well, earning groans and growls of complaints from him.

"So you guys are Connectiva and Dynamight! Thank you so much for protecting the country, especially you Dynamight. I can't believe we didn't recognize the one who surpassed All Might!"

"No big deal, you guys are too old to notice anyways," Katsuki said with a little blush on his cheeks while scratching his nape.

"But still, that doesn't mean that we'll treat you any different! We still are people of this hometown. No special treatments here!"

"We don't need it. Continue treating us the way you treated us when we first came. That's what we love here in Gaoka, anyway." Katsuki said. You nodded in agreement.

"Please continue taking care of us too." You said and bowed. Your husband bowed as well but not as deep as you did.

"Of course! Please continue taking care of us and of our hometown as well, heroes!"

That made you and Katsuki smile before looking at each other.

"I brought Kacchan back, by the way!" Amano said and gave you Kacchan's cage to which he's currently staying at. Katsuki just frowned.

"Aww! I missed you, little guy!" You said while peeking inside the cage. Kacchan just meowed at you, both are oblivious of Katsuki's glares.

Why did she give it back?! Why?! Katsuki exclaimed in his head and mentally ruffled his hair.

"Here are some fruits." One said and gave Katsuki a basket of fresh fruits.

"Hato-san is still not home, but she left her keys to give it to you. You can take your things, she said." Hato's neighbor said and gave Katsuki the key.

"Thanks." Your husband just murmured.

You thanked the old ladies before going inside with Kacchan and Katsuki and the luggage as well.

"I'm home!" You exclaimed after entering.

"Eugh. Fucking dusty." Katsuki complained, taking his shoes off as well. "And can you please put your own boots on the rack?!" He added after you just ran inside, leaving your boots on the floor.

"I like you doing things for me. Thank you, by the way." You giggled and placed Kacchan's cage on the floor before releasing him from his jail.

"Let's take a bath first before I clean the whole house," Katsuki said as you watch the cat stretch himself on the carpet.

"Let's take a rest tonight and clean tomorrow, Katsuki. I'm still on leave tomorrow." You said and glanced at your husband, only to see him staring at you too.

You received no reply as he just kept staring at you in silence. You blinked and gave him a reassuring smile.

A small blush crept his cheeks, causing him to look away. "Fine." He said and up, carrying the luggage.

The two of you bathed each other for an hour in the bathroom and miraculously, nothing happened in that hour. You're both drained from the trip, so you just took care of each other.

You also helped him with the clothes by putting the worn and dirty ones in the laundry while he hangs and put the clean ones in the closet.

The two of you went inside Hato's house to get the contents of your fridge together, careful not to bring Hato's own things with you. Katsuki immediately cooled some water for you to drink afterward.

He then cooked dinner right after he fixed the fridge. You were busy checking your emails and Katsuki's too, with both of your laptops on the coffee table, when he called you for dinner.

"Coming!" You exclaimed, still with your eyes on his laptop when you saw a new mail which was sent to Katsuki days ago. It's still unread and it's the latest mail, by the way.

"Katsuki." You called on your way to the kitchen with his opened laptop in your hand.

"Mails? Let's check that later—"

You cut him off by placing the laptop on the counter. "You should reply to this. I'll take care of readying the dinner."

Katsuki blinked and then gulped before nodding at you. What the fuck? That's so scary. He thought as he stares at you ready the dinner table.

He went to the counter, only to see the mail he received that you already opened for him.

"What the fuck...?" He mumbled.

"Yeah. What the fuck, Bakugou Katsuki?" You said with a grim expression before putting the bowl down in an annoyed manner.

Camie Utsushimi
to me

       Hey Bakugou! Looking forward to seeing you again next time~ maybe we can go somewhere in your free time? Only if your wife won't mind, it's just a harmless get-together ~! Or better yet, she doesn't have to know! I miss you so much, B! I hope we can hang out and you know~ hahaha! See you again soon!

PS. Idc about your wife tho, I'll still flirt with you the way I did at our first meeting~ sending smooches!

─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

Bonus:

Katsuki Bakugou
to Camie Utsushimi

         FUCK OFF BITCH! Like hell, I'll let you flirt with me! I would even let my wife beat the shit out of you if she would like to! BEGONE THOT.

─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.2K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 โœงเผบ โ™กเผปโˆž โ โˆžเผบ โ™กเผปโœง ๐Ÿ… #1 - #animeoneshots ๐Ÿ…#2 - #mhafanfics ๐Ÿ… #3...
6.5K 191 22
๐ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ โ† ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—’/๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—†๐—’๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—‡๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œ...
131K 4.4K 47
โ€ข๐Š.๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ...
110K 2.7K 10
[Completed] You and your husband agreed to balance out your work lives and personal lives before having a child. Well, guess what? Your lives are c...