๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐“๐‘๐”๐‚๐Šโœ“

Galing kay JNIwrites

Plot twist : Your crush loves you back!๐Ÿ’˜ Join Spruha and Varad in their love journey๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™ ๐—š๐—น๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜€๐—ฒ ~ "V... Higit pa

๐Ÿงก Prologue ๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿงก A and M's ๐Ÿ’™
01 | New day , new start
02 | Strong attraction and insecurities -1-
03 | Strong attraction and insecurities -2-
04 | Mann mera
05 | When our eyes meet -1-
06 | When our eyes meet -2-
07 | Pehla nasha pehla khumaar
08 | My red moon princess
09 | Pyaar ki ek kahani
10 | Dil mein ho tum
11 | World's change when eyes meet
12 | Drowning in his chocolate tub
13 | Can we talk..??
14 | Feelings..??
15 | Admiring my ART
16 | Jiya dhadak dhadak jaaye
17 | Moments
18 | Online fights
19 | Behind you
20 | Stolen kiss
21 | Kuch to hain...tere mere darmiyaan
22 | Eye contact : how souls catch on fire!
23 | Hone laga mein tera
24 | The way I fell for you
25 | Jealously games
26 | Ishq mera , dard mera
27 | Kissing away insecurities
28 | Tum to ishq Ho , pyaar ho!
29 | So is Life.
30 | Teer aisa laga , dard aisa jagaa
31 | The damage is done
32 | Ae Dil hai mushkil
33 | Kya hua tera waada?
34 | Letting it go
35 | After
36 | Racing hearts
37 | Home sweet Home
38 | Long lost friends
39 | Aashiq tera
40 | Playing cupid
41 | Mission #SpruhaVarad
43 | The unwanted proposal
44 | The talk
45 | Yearning hearts
46 | Mingled souls
47 | It's a YES!
48 | Wedding bells
49 | Colours and Promises
50 | For now & forever
E P I L O U G E
โฅ G R A T I T U D E โฅ
10k B O N U S ๐ŸŽ‰
New book || TALES OF THE HEART

42 | Wooing the love birds

3K 170 44
Galing kay JNIwrites

"She's back!" Rachana whispered in sharad's ear as she saw Spruha enter the house. He nodded and cleared his throat gaining her attention. She smiled as she saw him.

"Umm--- Sona , how was the meet with Rakesh??" He asked. Both the parents looking at her with hope in their eyes.

"Rejected. I rejected him. Kuch jyaada hi sanskari ban raha tha. Chaman!" She sighed throwing her dupatta.

"Fir maata rani ke jagrate ke liye time kaise milega tumhe??" She mimicked him rolling her eyes , and her father laughing.

"Sharad! Kya tum bhi! Aur Spruha tu??? Aise baat nahi karte sona!?" She corrected them.

"Aai bass zhala aata! (Mom , it's enough now) I am done with these shit! No more dates and cancel my name from that matrimonial site.." she said seething her teeth.

"Tell me sona! Do you have someone in your life?? If you're rejecting guys because of him , tell us!! We can me--" rachana started.

"No aai. What are you talking?? I--- I have... No one!" She said.

Her heart sanked after she said the sentence. Ignoring her thoughts about him she left the room.

...

Rakesh was such a random proposal from the matrimonial site. Seeing his good looking profile , her parents urged her to meet him. She was now used to this... Ever since her parents were discussing about her marriage , she had got used with such meets.

But who knew.... He would be of JMD wala munda?¿?¿

Even if she was doing things as per her parents , somewhere in her heart he always ruled. She didn't get the vibe he used to give her. There won't be another Varad , it was only one and hers...!!

She felt her heart betrayed her , because she was so messed , she couldn't get things running through her mind. All the dates she had have had one or the other mistakes making her to deny it. Whenever she felt that this one's good , Prisha's words made a web of thoughts again leading to her mind and heart's battle.

...

Sharad and rachana had an eye contact knowing , they need to stop now. She was in no mood and there won't be any point by talking now.

They skipped the topic and continued with the work. Spruha sat on the dine table having her evening tea. In between she fed pihu's baby food to her...

Spruha smiled as she saw nisha come from the school. She pecked pihu's forehead and moved to her room , Spruha took the baby in her room and both enjoyed eachother's company.

"We can talk this later , maybe after dinner." Said sharad as he kept the newspaper on the wooden table. Rachana nodded.

________

Malhotra mansion. 

Varad entered home tired. After freshening he came down in the hall looking for his mom.

He kissed Dimple's forehead and greeted her who was binge watching with a tub full of popcorn.

With the corner of his eyes he saw his father sitting on a arm chair with rectangular spectacle rested on the bridge of his nose , and his eyes reading the newspaper.

"Maa" he called her fondly.

"Haa" she came out of the kitchen , wiping her sweated head , tiredness in her voice. Varad panicked seeing his mom. He held her in his arms hugging her , she patted his back and kissed his cheek.

"What happened? Why you look so tired??" He asked worried.

"What to say now?? I am getting old!! I get so tired!!! Who's there to help me?? Buddi ho gayi abb mein!!'' she said taking a seat on the sofa. Varad following her.

"Kaise baat kar rahi ho!!! Did you dad again fought??? Shall we go to doctor??" He asked as he massaged her head. She relaxed closing her eyes.

Rajeev kept gawking at his wife with weird looks. Now what was she upto??? Didn't she was all fine few minutes ago??

"Just a minute" he said and went to bring baam.

As soon as he went inside , Rachana looked at her husband , winking. He chuckled understanding how his wife was wooing their son.

Rachana relaxed as she felt varad's hands massaging her head. She muttered a thankyou and kissed his forehead.

"Thankyou shona , you see how I get tired!!! Abb toh mein thak gayi!!! Now you get married soon and bring me a cute sweet daughter-in-law!!

These people sitting here won't help me! And dimple is busy in her studies , soon she'll be back to Chandigarh. Then I'll be alone!?" She said as everyone sat for dinner. Varad was listening quietly to his mother's talk.

"Areee I am there for you darling!!" Raj replied her winking. Dimple and varad laughed at their dad's cheesy comment.

"Shut up raj! I'm serious. He's grown up now. How more will we wait?? You see , my friends sons already married with children's in their houses!!! And look at me!" She said dramatically.

Varad was silent throughout the dinner. However he got the clue that his mom was upto something. And talking about his marriage , she seemed too serious!

..

"Errr... Varad.." raj cleared his throat gaining varad's attention.

"Yess dad" he replied , his eyes still glued to the phone.

"Come here."

"Haa"

"Umm... See this photo. She is my friend's daughter. As you know we are thinking of your marriage now , so why not you give it a try??" Raj asked him handing the photo.

Soon rachana joined them. She smiled back at Raj who assured her with their plan.

When varad saw the picture , he was flabbergasted!! He couldn't believe his sights. His eyes met Rachana's and she smiled at him.

"Maa.... Tthis--- this is.... Spr--- Spruha's picture!" He gasped.

"Yes!!!" She chirped clapping her hands.

"You too knew it???" He asked his dad who grinned wide.

"Ohh god!!! I'm so surprised!! You guys planned this literally!!! Ohh mom I love you so much!!!!" He said as he got up hugging his mom.

"No doubt there was something something going on between you too huh!!' he said as the trio laughed.

"Did you guys... Liked talked with her parents??" He asked as they settled.

"Yah. Sharad. She's sharad's daughter. It was then , when shaalu told me about your love story... And how you were serious about marrying her... And then here we are!!!" Raj said.

"We had a talk. They've accepted our offer. Let's see what Spruha says!" Shalmali said. Varad seemed worried after listening to his mother's sentence.

"Kya hua?" She asked.

"Maa.. we are doing this but what if she thinks...that....that this is all planned and she's forced and all!

I mean-- you know right , I love her! Now that she's finally back I don't want to loose her. You know--- I.." he groaned pressing his face in his palms.

"Hey babyyyy it's fine. Be optimistic. Everything will be fine." They assured him.

______

Nutan Vaishali Society

Sharad was sitting in the living room patiently waiting for his daughter. Rachana nodded with her eyes as she asked her daughter-in-law Nisha to call for Spruha.

Nisha walked towards Spruha's bedroom calling for her. She knocked on the door once.

" Spruha ? "

" Yes bhabhi ? " Came her voice from behind and soon after she opened the door.

" Dear , dad is calling you in the living room. " She said smiling.

She frowned thinking what dad might have to talk about. Nonetheless , she nodded and replied an " okay. "

When spruha came , everyone's eyes were on her. Nisha was in her room with her baby while Rachana and Sharad were in the living room.

" Baba ? You called for me ? " She asked and he nodded.

" Come here beta. I and your mother want to talk with you about something. " He said and she nodded seating.

The environment was anxious and the eerie silence was making it too awkward. She eyed how her mother was nervous sitting besides her father.

It was only when , it would be a serious matter. And now , it seemed like one.

" What about .. ? " She whispered slowly. The husband and wife looked at eachother before Sharad cleared his throat for speaking.

" Sona , as you know.. you're already twenty six. We were thinking about your marriage. As it is , now you've returned from London and settled here with a good job and hefty salary , we think it's the right time for you to marry. " Her dad started.

" Yes spruha. You see , you won't get any young now .. and Dad here , has a nice proposal for you from one of his family friends. I want you to think about it. "

She silently listened to her parents.

" Spruha , before that ... Tell me if you have anyone in your life my dear ? Do you like any guy ? " Her father asked.

Spruha stilled listening to Herr father's words.

Do you like any guy ?

I love him dad.

But she didn't say it out loud.

There was a whirlwind of questions and doubts running in her mind. She couldn't fathom how to answer this question.

" Spruha ? " Her mother's voice got her startled as she flinched. She recovered it by soon aacti g normal.

" Yes ? "

" Do you have any one in your life beta ? " Her mother asked again.

" No " she heaved a deep breath and answered.

She didn't knew why she said No as the answer to the question. But it just seemed right in the moment.

As her mind went back to the memory lane of the time , she remembered his fake love , betryals and fake words..

Everything was a facade. Nothing was true. Even after four years , there's not a trace about him. If she feels something about him it was disgust , anger and betrayed.

She wanted herself to beleive that that was nothing and it doesn't and shouldn't matter to her now.

Her heart has hoped enough for him to come and rectify his mistakes , but he did not. Breaking her already broken heart into million pieces.

So now , it's better for her to move on now. There's no point in waiting for him when he doesn't care.

Who knows ? He might have even married that Mona and is happy with her ?!

She blinked her eyes refraining the tears from falling and looked confidently into her parents eyes.

" There's no one mom dad. " She answered without stuttering.

" Great ! " Her mother chirped. Her dad smiled nodding.

" So , here's this proposal of my friend's son. I want you to look at this picture. We would have just a friendly meet tomorrow , and if you like him.. then only we will move forward. " Her father declared.

She smiled at her father. How considerate he was to think about his daughter. Think about her comfort. She would definitely not want to disappoint him.

Her heart thudded loudly against the walls of her cages as she saw her father forwarding the envelope of the photo. Her sweaty hands were shaky. She gulped heaving a huge breath.

" It's okay dad. I - I trust you. Let's just .. meet them tomorrow. I'll see him tomorrow , directly.. " she mumbled as she stood up and started to leave for her room.

Her mother tried to stop her. " But Sona , just see his picture - "

" I'll see him — oh , shit it's a call from hospital. " She said and picked the call.

When she came inside the room she pressed the red button furiously and threw her phone which landed on the bed , luckily.

And no , it wasn't any call from the hospital. It was just a pathetic excuse to escape from the web of questions she would get.

Angry tears poured from her eyes as she kept thinking what just happened. She didn't knew why she agreed this man , whoever it is..

But it's enough now. She was tired of thinking about him all the time. She wanted a closure. A closure from him. And this seemed the perfect escape.

She had decided to move on and finally agree to meet the family. Maybe even marry the guy , if she like him a tad bit.

Maybe..

..

⏯️⏯️⏯️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

120K 9.1K 15
โ™กBook one in Destiny seriesโ™ก **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** "Don't think that you married me and...
20.8K 960 41
๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„ ๐—›๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ - ๐—”๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€! ๐˜ผ ๐™—๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ , ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™– ๐™๐™š๐™–๏ฟฝ...
73.4K 5.7K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
947K 38.7K 54
| Complete | โœ… They stared into each others eyes and everything seemed completely oblivious to them. Raw emotions of love and care were floating in...