17 | Moments

Varad's POV

I was in the conference hall as I was selected for the Quiz competition and Dubey sir gave its responsibility to me , as I was a regular participant for like past three years.

Students still didn't gathered. Out of boredom I kept browsing my phone. Still time was there , and students were entering.

I was busy with my eyes glued to the phone , when involuntarily they looked in front.

To see a shocked Spruha standing in front of the door.

Her lips were pouted in a big 'O' and her eyes widened shocked! I chuckled at her reaction!

She was still rooted there and didn't moved a inch!

Guess , sweetheart didn't get my presence 😉

I winked at her and she gasped. The next second she choked gaining everyone's attention. Moving away muttering a slow sorry she took a seat , playfully glancing at me.
.
.

Spruha's POV

I was shocked to see handsome as ever Varad standing in front of me!!!!!!!

I was away from his sight for four freaking hours inspite of being under the same roof!

His eyes were glued to his phone. He stood near the desk relaxing. His hairs ruffled and messed. He was dressed in a freaking black t-shirt and jeans!!!!

He was so messed , but still looked sexy enough to skip my heart beats!

I kept looking at his sexy figure , how that tight t-shirt of his reflected his abs and strong muscles. His brows were frowned and his pink lips stilled.

I was still at the place and couldn't move a inch further.

It was only when his blazing brown orbs met my grey ones that made all my blood rush to my cheeks making them gushing red!

My eyes widen and lips pouted a O when he sinfully winked at me!

Ohh boy!! You got my heart 💓

The candy in my mouth choked and I gained everyone's attention. Mumbling a faint sorry , I took a seat far away from him.

Thanks to the boy who made a barrier between us , and I couldn't see him again.

No more embarrassing moments

My eyes betrayed me , by glancing his faint figure and ears  hearing his faint voice when talking with the other one.

Soon , the room was filled. Nidhi found a place besides me and I was thankful for her presence because this crazy boy there was teasing me with his glances embarrassing me. And I hardly knew anyone here except for Nidhi and him...!!

Everyone were in their own talks , when we all heard him clear his throat.

All the while he was talking about the quiz his eyes never left my... Making me drown in them!!

His voice was like a sweet melody I would love to listen for eternity!
...

His voice was tired. From the information he gave us , we still had 10 days. Since everyone were tired he took it our way and finished it quiet soon.

Those luscious pink lips of his which synced in a particular way making me want touch and taste them. Those jet black hairs were urging for a little ruffle. His eyes , seductively looking at my.

Ugh....

I was still looking at him when already the half class was empty and now it was only me and him left.

The teaser he was! Kept standing there in his same intimidating position making me ogle him more.

"Like what you see , Miss. Spruha??" He said coming near me and giving a faint knock on the desk making me come out of his thoughts.

"Uh-" I said and stood stuttering.

Ohhh!!!! His intoxicating smell!!!! How I wish to embrace myself in his arms.

His hands were in the pocket and another one on the desk.

So close!!!

I gathered my things and shifted myself out of the desk only for me to trip and fall.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Fall in his arms! His large hands covered my waist holding me tight. His husk cologne hit my nerves making me go insane to my south.

Our breaths synced with eachother.. as I feel him breath near my ears. My hands landed on his chest for support and other one to his shoulder gripping his t-shirt.

"As much as I want to hold you in my arms , we need to get out this hall for our time ends here Miss Spruha." He said huskily in his voice near my ears sending shivers down my spine.

I was still flattered by his words! 'As much as I want to hold you in my arms' his words played repeat in my ears and I stared at him.

"Shall we move  on with  the same position 😉???" He said further , making me all pink and red!!

Well , that winking wasn't required ಠಿ_ಠ

Embarrassed , I moved out his arms and started walking fast. He followed me behind. I could hear him laugh.

'Shameless' I murmured under my breath but he heard that.

"Can you be a little louder Miss. Spruha??" He said when he stood dangerously close to me. I clenched my eyes to his proximity.

"Don't you call me with that title again!!!!" I said turning to him pointing to his chest and our lips inches apart.

I ignored the butterflies dancing in my tummy and looked fiercely in his eyes.

I moved away only when my phone rang and I took it walking away.

_____