39 | Aashiq tera

*Just so you know , Nikhil is her long lost best friend. He wasn't shown in any of the parts then yesterday's. Though I've mentioned him in the first chapter.

•••

The certain someone was none other than VARAD. His palms were fisted and teeths clenched. he shut his eyes in anger punching the periphery tree trunk he was standing behind. He cursed under his breath. His heart ached seeing her with someone.

She seemed so happy... Who was he?? Who was he for her?? Why was she laughing so freely with him??

Was she already over him?? Was he...h-ee herrr n-neww boyfriend??? Did she never loved him??

Various such thoughts gathered his mind. He punched one more time only for him to hiss in pain. His knuckles were torn and red. His heart ached after seeing the view across the glass window. Spruha kissed the guy on his cheek and he smiled at her. Later , they moved out with hands in hands... She hugged him and he did too. He kissed her forehead. Varad's heart sanked seeing this.

How dare he?? Only he was supposed to kiss her even if it meant a forehead kiss! She was his. He was hers. Who the dumbass he was to come in between them??? What hurt him more was.... Spruha initiating all the moves , allowing him to touch her and do what not. Why???? Was his love not that strong...??? His vision blurred meaning that he was crying. Bloody tears!

He slowly followed behind. He stood behind a car listening to their conversation.

"I'm so happy! I finally got you!! You know aai baba would be so happy to know that you're here!!" Spruha said happily. Which made varad's heart ache.

"Yes! Areee infact dad was insisting me to visit. So I was actually planning it as a surprise meet , but then today you met!! Umm... We'll come day after tomorrow , dad wants to talk with uncle!" He said.

"You are always welcome!!" She said. After some more few talks they felt.

Varad was rooted in his place after hearing him. Whatt does it mean?? He is going to meet her...?? At home!?? Will they talk about marriage??? Will she...will she marry him?? He thought. He was hurt and angry. His phone call distracted him from his thoughts. Varad left the place and walked towards his hospital for emergency surgery.

•••

Spruha was extremely happy after meeting Nikhil. She and Nikhil were old friends since 5th grade. They were family friends and their friendship bonded good over time. Later in grade 8 , prisha , Spruha and Nikhil became best friends! And since then.... They were inseparable!

Spruha walked home smiling. She soon shared her meet with Nikhil with her parents and they were happy to have him back.

"Baba , Nikhil and his family will be visiting us day after tomorrow. Ankush ( Nick's father ) uncle wants to talk with you." She said the message to her father told by Nikhil.

"Okay. It will be good to meet them after so many years!" He said. Soon they sat for dinner.

Spruha enjoyed chatting with prisha and Nikhil and planning small trips before she joins the hospital. That night , she really had a good night!

•••

Varad was back home exhausted from the hospital duty. He slept empty stomach. This continued for the following days too and he couldn't concentrate on his work. He was being distracted.

Days before also he shouted at Dimple without any reason making her cry. Since then , the siblings weren't on talking terms.

Dimple was angry on him. He was ashamed of his behaviour and his sudden outburst on his sister.

He used to remain at hospital for long and returned home late. This unusual behaviour was noticed by his mother who was worried for her only son. She reminded herself to talk with him after he returns home.
..

⏯️⏯️⏯️