02 | Strong attraction and insecurities -1-

🔹Spruha's POV🔹

Finally we reached! It were only 15 minutes for the class to start! Prisha went to Varun her boyfriend , even he was in the same college. I parked my scooty and rushed to my class. But suddenly I bumped into something.. something hard..

What's that!!?

Ouch! What was that!? I looked up to see a handsome boy holding my waist and tried to catch me. I clutched my one hand to his t-shirt and other on his shoulder. I was so engrossed in those chocolate brown orbs of his!

Sexy uhh!!! What!? Stop thinking nonsense and get out of his embrace. My subconscious mocked.

You!!! Sexy Greek god! Why you came in my way!? I thought. Finally , I stood straight adjusting my dress mumbling a sorry I ran towards my class.

God!! That was so hot!! A small smile crept my lips! Huh!!! Thankgod I didn't wear heels! I don't need though , I am 5'5 and that's enough for me! Though I wear on occasions!

Bass , mera banda uncha hona chahiye!(✿^‿^) huh!!! Too much cheesy!

Seeing me smile like a maniac , Prisha gawked a brow to me.

"What?? Blushing queen??O_o

"Nothing... Excited for the first day!!"

"(☉。☉)!"

"Stop it idiot!" And I pushed her inside the class. We settled in third row , fourth bench. Quiet and peaceful , with a window at its adjacent , and amazing view of the college!

Yah I know !! Smart enough (。•̀ᴗ-)✧
...
Already three lectures were passed! First day... Running smooth! It was break time. We were in the canteen , enjoying our tiffins. My aaloo paratha , Prisha bought cheese sandwiches today. Pradnya and Shivani , our new mates also joined us! With Shivam and ofcourse Varun! Prisha's so called .......!

"See him naa , spru! Hot naa" Shivani the sassy girl of our group said!

"Try him if you want! hahah" I said and she pouted making everyone laugh!

If you think I am innocent , yes I am. I am like an open book , but... Only people who know me well , read me well. I enjoy others accompany! And enjoy myself with them! Good with all! Well , I am a little naughty... Prisha and Nikhil my mentors(。•̀ᴗ-)✧ jokes apart! I am a good girl of my baba , and loves him a lot! I am an extrovert! And I love to talk. But I annoyed very fast! And trust me it's not that easy to butter me up!!Only genius like my baba and bhai make it!! Even Aai fails sometimes!

S.K Medical College was best known for its camp!! So much greenery!! Cool and pleasant!! Rainy season gave the best view to the camp.

I sat down on grass with my bag aside , it was 4 pm , lectures were off early today being the first day. Prisha went to Varun meanwhile I decided to enjoy my silk bhai gave me in the morning! It was already melted which I love alot this way!!! Without even wasting a single second I opened the cover and that bite gave an amazing moan from my mouth!!!

'ummmm' I moaned with my closed eyes , the chocolate melting , the cool breeze wow!!!

And then someone tugged my shoulder.

Who is it now!!?" I turned to see the same boy who hold me at the gate!!

What is he doing here!??

"Hey" said his sexy voice.

"Hey" I said. Normally I greet cheerfully but seeing him , made my heart flutter! I couldn't stop myself from seeing his shiny orbs.

"Is this yours!!??" He showed me key , it had a cute panda attached to it!

Bhai ki karamat!

"Uhh yahh" I grabbed from him hearing his chuckle , which made me Blush!

He settled down besides me and heart skipped a beat! Uhh!!!

"What's your name , beautiful!!??"

Beautiful!!??

God this boy is making me blush!!!

"Sp-" as I was about to say my name his friends called him, he signalled with his hand and got up. I was just wondering him.

"Looking beautiful , by the way!?" He said smiling and ran towards his friends..
...
First day of college was awesome! Bhai came from office! But behaves still a child , throws his bag and tie on the sofa! Which he knows irritates me alot!!

"How was your first day sona??" Dad asked me as we sat for dinner.

"Awesome" and everyone smiled!

People who love me calls me 'Sona' , my friends simply call me Spruha , and it's only my bhai , trying different names to me! ಠಿ_ಠ

After dinner , I changed into my sweat shirt and pyjamas and slept on my cosy bed. But sleep seemed miles away! When I closed my eyes , the chocolate boy came in front of my eyes! His eyes were so deep and intense! It shined different when it met my grey ones! His white t-shirt he wore! Fitted perfectly to his muscled body! Huh!! And that perfume!! Huh!!! Just awesome!! His tall figure embraced my small one perfectly!!!

What are you thinking , Spruha!!

Shit!!! I stood up from my bed and kept my hands on my cheeks!!! Huh that heat!!! God!! I scolded myself not to think much and drift off to sleep still smiling:)꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡

⏯️⏯️⏯️