10 | Dil mein ho tum

🔹Varad's POV🔹

Oh my god!!!! Why I am having this gut feeling , it is her!!! I swear the way my heart fluttered💓

She was like a puzzle , an incomplete puzzle piece which fitted well in my arms!who completed me... It was so good to have her in my arms😌

Her body fit right in my hands la la la...

Goddamn! I can't imagine , it was her... This close to me!!!!! It felt eternity to be with her❤️

How I wished to freeze this moment forever!

Myra was right!!! She made me dance with her! It was like a dream come true..

"Won't you want to take her in your arms and smooch her red lips!?" I remembered Myra's words!!!

How I wished this to happen.... When her cold plumply red lips touched mine!😋❤️

Though it was like a small peck! But still... And , thanks to whoever person pushed her!! I got this golden chance to be close with my sweetheart!

We were so indulged in eachother , that I never knew I was dragged into someone else and I lost her touch! (-_-メ)

While the song was still playing but my mind was still stuck with her! That feeling which I felt when I was with her was lost..

Soon , the lights were on and the music stopped. Before anything would happen , I left the floor. I directly went to the washroom and washed my face with cold water! I took a deep breath and left.

I took a drink and took a sip and I saw Myra and Shantanu coming near me.. No sooner did they came , they started bombarding tonnes of questions on me!?

"How was your first dance!?" - S

"How did you feel with her... So close!!???" - M

"Wasn't she looking beautiful!!!?" - S

"Did you kissed eachother??" - M
And I gulped my saliva remembering the scene.

"Did you feel that heart to heart connection!?" - S

ミ●﹏☉ミ

"Oh god!!!! Stop!!!!! I am not answering any of your questions. Just leave me alone." I said looking at both.

"C'mon , yeh sab baad mein... Give us the details bruh!?" They both said Hi-fi ing.

"Oh c'mon... I was just dancing with a random partner , and I even didn't saw her!? How would I know it was her!?" I said shrugging.

"You better don't lie us!?" Myra said smirking. 😳

"What.... I am saying the-"

"Then what is this!?" She said showing something on phone😳

Oh god!!! I tell you , these stupids.... They recorded our video!? And it was same with my Red Moon princess...
While my eyes were all popped open. I gulped my saliva remembering it again.

"I already saw when she came! Isn't it her!?" And she showed me her photo at the food counter with Shivam 🤨

This jerk 😑

And they got one more chance to tease me... Alot!!!

Soon after the program we all left. I had no appetite to eat anymore. I was already full their teasings!

I was home , it already quiet. I went to the kitchen , took a cold water bottle and drank. I then parted to my room.

After having shower , I was on bed thinking of today....