43 | The unwanted proposal

Dedicated to Lucky3836 ❤️🤗 your most awaited chapter , laxmi! Hope you enjoy

Nobody's POV

After Spruha's words , sharad made sure to leave a message to the Malhotra's letting them know about the meet.

Reading their reply , both sharad and Rachana were happy and we're looking forward for tomorrow.

..

"Shaalu areee shaalu kaha ho tum?????" Raj shouted running all over the living room searching for his wife.

"Raj , why are you shouting?? What's wrong??" She asked panicked.

"Areeee , the Agarwal's accepted our proposal!!! Spruha has said yes!! And sharad has invited us tomorrow evening for the talk!!" He said twirling his wife.

"Kyaa??? Sacchi????" She exclaimed grinning and both the couple did a little couple dance.

"Woah!!! Love is in the air! Huh..!!!" Dimple commented seeing their dance.

"Aaja aaja tu bhi!!! Varad ki marriage fix hui hai!!!!" Raaj said taking her hand and dancing with her. Shalmali laughed at her husband's naughtiness.

The Malhotra's happiness knew no bound after hearing the news. Everyone were happy and waiting for Varad to come back from the hospital and share him the good news.

"Wow!!! I will get a new bhabhi???? That means I need to do a lot of shopping for bhai's wedding!!! Woah!! I'm so happy!!! I'm so excited to meet her!!!! What's her name mumma??" Dimple asked.

"Spruha!" Raaj said and she smiled.

"Woah! So beautiful!" She said.

"I'm so happy for bhaai!!! I'm going to enjoy this so much!!! Yippee!!!!" She exclaimed clapping her hands.

"I will make Badam halwa today , varad loves alot!!" Shalmali chirped heading towards the kitchen.

..

Varad couldn't believe that his sweetheart really agreed to his proposal! He was jumping all around and hugged his parents.

"Thankyou so much!! I love you two!!" He said and they blessed him.

Varad was on cloud nine and his happiness knew no bounds. He enjoyed the dinner as well as the badam halwa his mother made for him.

Post dinner , he went on the terrace and dialled shantanu's number.

"Broooooo she agreed! She said yes!!!! Finally I got my sweetheart back!!!!!" He said in one breath grinning.

"Ohh myy god!!! Really???? Thankgod! Tu toh devdaas banne se bach gaya" said Shantanu from the other end.

"Saale!"

"Seriously bro! I'm happy for you.. are you going to meet her tomorrow??" He asked.

"Yess! And I'm hella excited! For fu*king years , since I saw her! Man... I swear!!!" He said , his heart fluttered. He wiped the lone tear that gathered his eyes.