🧡 A and M's 💙

~Characters~

🔸Spruha Agarwal

Youngest daughter of Agarwal family. Loved by all. The best idol of daughter to their parents! A best sister to her brother! Best companion blessed to have! A 25 old neurosurgeon by profession working at the most reputed hospital of Mumbai.

🔸Siddhesh Agarwal

Eldest son of Agarwal family. Supportive of all. The best brother to his sister. An Engineer by profession , working in a reputed company at Mumbai. Loves Spruha alot!

🔸Sharad Agarwal

Father of Siddhesh & Spruha. A best father and a friend to his children! Loving , caring! Works as an government employee. Backbone of the Agrwal family.

🔸Rachana Agarwal

Mother of Siddhesh & Spruha. Best mother to her children!! Housewife , supportive , loving and caring above all! A beautiful soul keeping the family bonded!

🔸 Nishita Agarwal

Wife of Siddhesh. Teacher by profession , works at the best known school of the city. Best wife , a loving friend to Spruha and loves her new family a lot! Kind hearted and favourite of her in-laws!

🔸Pihu Agarwal

Daughter of Siddhesh & Nishita. Favorite baby of Agarwal family after Spruha! Loved and pampered by all. Spruha's favourite neice!

🔸Prisha & Nikhil

Best friends of Spruha.

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・

🔸 Rajeev Malhotra

Chairman of Malhotra Industries. Friend of Sharad Agarwal. A best father to his Son. A best husband to his wife. A happy soul in his mid 50s enjoying his family life. Loves his family alot.

🔸 Shalmali Malhotra

A best mother and a wife to her son and husband! A happy woman , who loves her family alot! Wishes her handsome son to be married to a cute Princess!!

🔸Varad Malhotra

Most beloved and handsome son of Rajeev & Shalmali. A doctor by profession , working at the most popular hospitals of Mumbai. Favorite amongst the Girls species!! Loves his family alot!

🔸 Shravani Malhotra

A happy-go-lucky girl!! Chirpy , talkitive parrot of Malhotra's!! Pursing in MBA at Chandigarh. Varad's favourite sister. Pampered alot!!! Loves being loved and happily befriends with everyone!

🔸Mayra & Shantanu

Friends of Varad.

⏯️⏯️⏯️