27 | Kissing away insecurities

Spruha's POV

I left him with a heavy heart and disappeared from his sight. I wanted to move ahead in this relationship with him , but not this way!

I understand , there are such small problems in the relationships. But never knew , it would make us both this toxic! I would go with this...

Varad , is being obsessed! Too way out! This will harm him as well as me. I am his. Always and forever! And I know , this seperation hurts , but all I now need is the space! From him. And from everything. And just , want to be me. I want some peace.

No wonder how much I tried , yesternight I forced myself to sleep. I cried all to swip my pain away.

There's nothing like that! You both need to talk! Conversation is the best way to get out of all insecurities and fear! Talk with him , tell him how much you love him and how much he matters you!! Distance will only take you more apart!!

I heard a voice from within me. But my mind was too unstable to focus on it.

I couldn't concentrate in lectures. After that day , I didn't see him. Nor anyone talked about that. Prisha once came but I denied saying her anything.

I want to see him.

You cannot ignore me like this , varad!!

This hurts...

Says , the one who hurt him! My subconscious mocked me 🙄

How can he do this???

He is already done with me???

Will he leave me alone???

There won't be us anymore??? 😢

"Hey Spruha!!!"

"Spruha..!??"

"SPRUHA..!!!!!??????" I heard my name aloud.

"Huh!?" I looked at prisha , who looked worried for me. I know I was avoiding her but....

"Spruha , listen. I know something's wrong with you and Varad. I don't mind , if you don't want to talk about it... But , please don't ignore eachother!

I know how bad it is!! It hurts! Whatever it is , you both talk over it. Communicate with eachother , and solve your problems. Don't hesitate in anything. Tell him what worry's you , let him tell you... Think about it.

I know you can't stay without talking with him. Even he. I saw in his eyes!!! Even today , when we were in the lab...he saw us. In the whole lab filled with students , his eyes searched you..

He's hurt! I know something have happened and he's guilty for his actions. Don't pull it much! This anger and ego is keeping you away!! He loves you so damn much , Spruha!!!!!!

You get me , right?? Now talk if he asks you!? Okay...??" She said all... And I nodded. I agreed to this. Maybe I over reacted when he actually wanted to talk about us.