OBSESSION...HEAVEN OR HELL? (...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hey guys this is chubby.... And This book is republished again as it was being deleted in the middle. So let'... More

REPUBLISHING CHUBBY NOTE
1. BEGINNING OF NEW LIFE
RULES OF MARRIAGE
2. YOU CAN'T DO THIS!
3. MINE, ONLY MINE🔞
4. GUARDING YOU
5. ROMANTIC DATE
6. BAR NIGHT (PT.1)
7. BAR NIGHT (PT.2) 🔞
8. LIMITATIONS🔞
9. UNFAIR TO ME!!
10. MALL DAY
11. TRY TO UNDERSTAND
12. PLAN IS PLAN
13. LOVE TO PAMPER YOU🔞
14. UNDER HIS SPELL
15. ASK PERMISSION
16. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.1)
17. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.2)
18. NEW ASSISTANT
19. SHARING IS CARING??
20. WORKING WITH YOU
21. CAN'T LOSE YOU
22. FRUSTRATING NIGHTS
23. EVIL KID (PT.1)
24. EVIL KID (PT.2)
25. YOU ARE MY WARMTH🔞
26. MILLY'S TRUTH TO UNFOLD
27. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.1)
28. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.2)
29. LAST WISH OF MILLY
30. SHARING YOU....IS NOT EASY
31. TILL THE END
32. CHALLENGES
33. FACE THIS TOGETHER
34. DOUBTING ON ME??
35. TALK IS NEEDED🔞
36. UNKNOWN NUMBER
37. THE TRUTH (PT.1)
38. THE TRUTH (PT.2)
39. "GIVE ME A CHANCE!"
40. REALISATION
41. MEW'S MOVE
42. PLAN (pt.1)
43. PLAN (pt.2)
44. DECISION TAKEN
45. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.1)
46. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.2)
47. REALISATION
48. I...L.. LOVE Y.. YOU
49. REALISATION WAS NEEDED
50. HARD TO THINK ABOUT THIS
51. FAULT OF THINKING
52. UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER
NOT AN UPDATE
53. YOU AND ME (pt.1)
54. YOU AND ME (pt.2)
55. YOU ARE MINE!
56. MG HONEYMOON 💕
58. RECALLED OLD DAYS
NOT AN UPDATE 😞
59. HONEYMOON VIBES
60. TIME WITH YOU🔞
61. POSSESSIVE FOR YOU
62. LAST DAYS OF HONEYMOON (pt.1)
NOT AN UPDATE
63. LAST DAY OF HONEYMOON (pt.2)
64. BACK TO REALITY
65. RESTRICTIONS
66. SUSPICIOUS
67. WHO WILL WIN?
68. RACE OF LOVE
69. MILLY'S BIRTHDAY
70. SECRET TO BE HIDDEN
71. NOW WHAT?
72. NEXT MOVE
73. " YOUR STUBBORNNESS IS HEADACHE!"
74. DAY BEFORE PARTY
75. 1 YEAR OF OUR LOVE (anniversary special)
76. AFTER PARTY TALKS
77. ANNIVERSARY NIGHT 🔞
78. ORPHANAGE DAY
79. TRYING TO UNDERSTAND
80. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.1)
81. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.2)
82. WELCOMING
83. HOME MESS
84. FAMILY LIFE BEGINS
85. DAY BEFORE FIRST DAY
86. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
87. HISTORY LOVES TO REPEAT ITSELF
88. FRIEND LIKE YOU
89. MIND GAMES
90. MILD'S COUSIN
91. SHOCKING PERIOD
92. HOW LONG WILL EVIL HIDE?
93. TRUTH TO UNLEASH
94. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.1)
95. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.2)
96. JUSTICE
97. TALKING TO THE MOON
98. COME BACK TO ME
99. LOVE WINS (LAST CHAPTER)
100. 14 YEARS LATER (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

57. NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG🔞

1.9K 104 220
By Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Warning:- 🔞🔞 ( RAIKANTOPENI) is here😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 This chapter contains smut content. Those who are not comfortable, they can skip the story. No issues.

And for thirsty readers like me...... I have a surprise in this chapter!! Hope you all will like it❤❤🙈🙈

Let's begin with their honeymoon night!!! 🔥🔥🥵🥵🙈🙈

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Want more daddy's love my baby?? " Asked Mew in more husky tone. Gulf bited his lower lip and nodded. Mew nodded and hold Gulf's waist and pulled him to their resort bedroom.

Gulf was so happy to have Mew back. He realised the thing he was getting embarrassed of.... Is something he is so habitual now that if Mew will stop then Gulf won't like it.

Mew and Gulf went to their personal resort bedroom and it was so romantic and soothing to eyes. It was decorated with rose petals and candles.....a wine bottle and romantic vibes throwing everywhere. Mew and Gulf was so happy. They looked at each other and smiled shyly.

" You like it baby~! " Said Mew while hugging Gulf from behind. Gulf smiled and nodded happily. Mew nuzzled Gulf's neck sensually while humming and that vibration was giving Gulf an another vibe.

" Mhmmm~! Yes I loved it Mew! This is so beautiful! " Said Gulf shyly and moaned a little when Mew licked his neck.

" Mhmmm! I'm glad you like it baby for me it doesn't matter all I want is.... You. " Said Mew and turned around Gulf face to face and breathed heavily on his face.

" M.... Mew we should get freshed naaaa! I'm feeling sticky! Because of our journey! " Said Gulf. Mew nodded and pulled Gulf to their royal bathroom and locked the door.

" I like your idea by the way... Let's start from here! " Said Mew and thud Gulf's body to the wall. Gulf looked at Mew with so much hunger in eyes.

" Baby.... I can't stop myself anymore! " Said Mew and started undressing himself while looking at Gulf. Gulf smirked and undressed himself as well but the buttons got stucked.

Mew was much in heat that he torn up the shirt. Gulf always loves this beast side of Mew, he always get excited. Mew removed his jeans and Gulf his and they both are in shorts right now.

(A/N:- My future husband *if anyone will come* note this! I love beast too hahahahhahahaha)

Mew immediately cupped Gulf's face and attacked those irresistible plumpy lips and Gulf immediately reciprocate it. They were kissing each other so passionately, hungrily and almost eating each other.

Mew without wasting a second entered his warm tongue inside while Gulf gladly let Mew do what he wants... He loves to get dominate like this. When they couldn't able to breath..... They broke the kiss and look at each other hungrily.

" Why you stopped daddy~? " Asked Gulf.

" You love me right? From now on you won't feel embarrassed right? When we will face world you will accept me right? " Asked Mew with so much hope and pain in his eyes. Gulf nodded.

" Words baby. I want to hear it from your side. " Said Mew while breathing heavily and attached his forehead with Gulf.

" I promise Mew I won't be embarrassed at all from now on whenever we will be in public... I will let you do what you want. I will learn to cherish us and I have no shame to tell the whole world that.... I belongs to you.... Only you! " Said Gulf. Mew smiled happily. Only his baby can make him happy. Mew hold Gulf thighs and make him hop in air and again started kissing his lips.

" I love you so much baby! " Said Mew in between deep and hot kisses.

" I love you too boo! " Said Gulf and winked. Mew smirked and roughly started kissing Gulf's neck while grinding both the members down. Gulf gripped Mew's shoulders and moaned loudly. His favorite part.... Neck!

They are so involve in each other ad this.... NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG~

Meanwhile,

(A/N:- Surprise time! 😉)

Champ and Mild was sitting on the park bench near to that ice cream parlor while eating their ice cream and talking about some stuffs. That park was quiet dark and empty.

" Hahhaha yeahh I remember that day Champ it was so funny! " Said Mild while licking his ice cream. Champ was just looking at Mild and his tongue. He was getting aroused by this as..... He was trying hard to control himself.

Suddenly Champ saw Mild was licking the corner of his lips and trying hiw best to lick his nose as the ice cream was melting and spreading everywhere. Champ gulped hard and looked to other side.

" Champ do you have tissues with you? This ice cream is melting! " Said Mild. Champ nodded and with a deep breath gave a tissue to Mild.

" Can you wipe face for me? My hands so dirty right now naa! " Said Mild and leaned his face to Champ. Now this was really a big challenge for Champ to control more as all he can see is.... Mild and his lips which was filled with sweet ice cream.

Champ gently wiped it and suddenly mild and champ eyes met with each other. Mild was blinking at Champ while Champ was breathing heavily. Their faces were so close right now.

" Mi... *gulp* Mild it's clear now. I mean your face. " Said Champ but Mild was so drowned in Champ's charm and his deep eyes. He was just looking at Champ like Champ is his life.

" L... Love? W... What happ..... " Said Champ but got interrupted not by words but by lips of Mild. Mild suddenly kissed Champ's lips and trying to deepen it.

Champ pushed Mild back gently as he thought might be Mild ead hallucinating again but... Mild throw his remaining ice cream on ground, wiped his hand fastly and pulled Champ towards him and started kissing deeply.

This time..... Champ was not able to hold back he immediately reciprocate it and started kissing Mild back softly at first but deeply later. Mild was caressing and litely gripping Champ's hairs while deepen the kiss more. But....

" Mild what happened to you why sudde...... " Said Champ when he broke the kiss but mild was not in a mood to give explanation right now all he wanted surprisingly.... He just want Champ.

" Just kiss me right now. I want you..... Hubby. " Said Mild in husky tone. Champ felt like.....

(A/N:- kismat chamak jana kehte isse hahahhahahaha aaj khush to bahut honge tum! Hain! 😆😆😆🙈)

Champ immediately pulled Mild towards him and make him sit on lap and deeply kissing Mild with tongue. Mild cupped Champ's face and kissed back with tongue. Their tongue were tasting every bit of it and addition that ice cream.

After a few minutes ago with loud breathless, Mild broke the kiss and looked at Champ.

" I'm sorry Champ I don't know what suddenly happened to me but... I wanted to kiss you so bad that I couldn't stopped myself anymore. " Said Mild shyly. Champ nodded and hugged Mild.

" Thank you for giving me this beautiful and purest moment of ours. You didn't get triggered? " Asked champ. Mild shook his head.

" No I don't. Because my thoughts was covered with you and your charm...! I don't know why but...... I..... I want more. " Said Mild and giggle shyly. Champ can't take this anymore he got up and took Mild to a tree and thud him there and started kissing again but this time it was rough, it was full with hunger and lust. And mild was kissing back with same passion.

Champ left those lips and started kissing at Mild's neck and behind earlobe which made Mild moan as this is his weakest spot. Champ smirked and sucked there more and more.

Mild was caressing Champ's back and suddenly he was about to get triggered but then he heard something from Champ which distracted him.

" I love you so much Mild.... I love you with all my hearts baby! Mhmmmm!!! " Said Champ while kissing Mild's neck. Muld felt like his heart will pop out and those butterflies in stomach was bouncing.

" I.... I.... Love you... T.. Too Champ. " Said Mild shyly and moaned very softly. Champ stopped then and there and looked at Mild into eyes.

" You... You love me also? Really baby? You love me? Please sat again you love me!!!! Please once more say that you love me! " Said Champ. Mild giggled and wrapped his hands around Champ's nape.

" I love you Champ. The day I killed myself but you saved me... I realised that day my feelings for you. You and your loyal love for me made me realise and growing my feelings for you.

Champ *holding champ's hands* I know I'm behaving so bad sometime like a mad man and make you feel ashamed in front of people but still you love me endlessly. You accept me even if I am not able to come our of my past.

This all make me feel like I'm doing so wrong with you Champ. You deserve all love and care and I will give you that love Champ. I really love you and I'm not saying this in any pressure!

Please give me a chance I will be fine one day with you my side! Just..... I can't hold myself anymore and today I confe.... " Confessed Mild and Champ immediately kissed Mild's lips with so much happiness and tears in his eyes.

" Why you crying Champ? Did I said something which hurted you? " Said Mild worriedly. Champ wiped his happy tears and shook his head.

" It's just happy tears love. The day wr get married till now. I was waiting for that one day when you will say this to me and today is the day I'm so emotional right now and so blessed to have this day when you are confessions your love for me... You really love me right baby? You love me right? " Said Champ while bursting into tears and cupped Mild's face and kissing everywhere continuously.

" Oiii! Champ! Oiiii! Hahahaha Champ hahah let me speak stop kissing my whole face! " Said Mild. Champ smiled and looked at Mild while wiping his tears. Mild sobbed too and hugged Champ tightly.

" I really truly love you. Just give me some more time I want us to take baby steps. I don't want to rush things. I want to know and learn more about you and I want you to do the same. " Said Mild. Champ nodded and picked Mild and spinned him around in air while Mild was laughing loudly...

They both were thanking God to have this love bond and confession and they really fell in love and when Mild confessed, Champ was on cloud 9. But this was just the beginning.... The NIGHT WAS STILL YOUNG.

" Baby? C..... Can we go back to home and continue there? " Asked Champ while putting Mild down carefully. Mild blushed and nodded happily and they went back to home.

Back to Maldives,

" Ahhh ahhh ahhh~~ fuckkk daddyyyy~~~ ahhhh shitttt mhmmmm yess yesss yess there there theree~~!!!!! " Moaned Gulf while Mew was thrusting him from behind.

They were in bathroom while the shower was going on and Gulf was sticked to the wall while Mew was thrusting him from behind while sucking his nape and shoulders roughly leaving dark hickeys.

" Mhmmm babyyy~!! I can't get enough of you!!! Shittt mhmmm~!! I'm gonna cumm again baby!!! Ahhh ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh~!!!!!! " Moaned Mew loudly and empty his load inside Gulf and Gulf came too at the same time on bathroom wall. Both huffed badly and hugged each other to catch breath.

This was their 3rd round feom the moment they started their activities inside.

" Mew! I'm hungry naaa! " Said Gulf like a baby.

" I'm hungry too baby let's have more rounds come one baby bend now! " Said Mew while huffing.

" Ai'sat! Not this! I want food Mew! " Said Gulf.

" But you are my food naaa!! " Said Mew and pouted. Gulf turn around and looked at Mew.

" Mewwwww I'm serious naaa let's eat dinner and then we can continue for sure! " Said Gulf. Mew look here and there as he wanted to have more rounds but as his baby orders he can't deny. Mew nodded and they both took shower together.

Mew picked Gulf up from thighs and took him to the bedroom naked and throw him on bed.

" Let's eat dinner here and then.... Let me have you for dessert~ " Said Mew sexual tone. Gulf blushed like a newly married wife and covered himself with duvet and ordered some food for themselves.

Mew was not even minding the food, because his food was sitting in front of his hungry eyes. Mew was just waiting for Gulf to finish his meals and when Gulf saw those expression. He was intentionally eating more slowly and chewing in slow motion to tease Mew.

" Teasing a hungry beast is such a bad move baby! " Said Mew in deep tone. Gulf shrugged and again eating his pizza more slowly and winked at Mew. Mew rolled his eyes and took his phone and started seeing news feed.

In that suddenly what Mew saw made him shocked as hell!

It was Champ's post in which he was holding hand of Mild and the caption was.....

And he finally said.... Yes!

Mew went to Gulf happily and show that post to Gulf. Gulf eyes immediately get watery but happily and he hugged Mew tightly.

" Omggggg!!! That mean he proposed finally?????? Woahhhhh!!!! I'm so happy for them!!! " Said Gulf happily.

" Wait! You already know that this gonna happen!? " Asked Mew with hand fold. Gulf sratch his head nervously and nodded.

" Actually remember at hospital I told you and Champ to go out as k wanted to talk to mild..... *Mew nodded* that day Mild confessed that he loves Champ and soon he will propose!! " Said Gulf. Mew smiled happily but pouted.

" You didn't told me! *pout* you hided from me! " Said Mew while making cutest pout. Gulf chuckled and hugged Mew and sniffed his neck.

" Well, Mild told me not to. It was our wifeys secrets hahahaha! And for the records I know..... *went to Mew's ears* you are daddy not wifey! " Said Gulf and licked the earlobe teasingly. Mew closed his eyes and bited his lower lip.

" You really...... " Said Mew and looked at Gulf's plate.... It was empty. He smirked.

" So? Let's have some dessert then? " Said Mew and winked. Gulf nodded and drank some water and took cherry in his mouth and went to Mew and pulled him close.

" Let's have dessert daddy.... " Said Gulf and kissed Mew deeply and with his tongue pushed that cherry in Mew's mouth. Mew smiled in between kisses and keep kissing Gulf and they both slowly lay on bed and again......

*sounds coming from their bedroom*

" Ahhh~~ ahhhh daddy~~!!! Gentleeeee ahhhhh fuckkkkk be gentle!!! Mhmmmm~ stop biting me there it will bleed for sure nowwww!! Mhnmmm ahhhhh~!!! " Said Gulf while Mew was thrusting him and biting his shoulder.

" I can't help it baby you are my dessert let me have it completely!!! Ahhhh so good!!!!! You are my drugggg I can't never get enough of youuuuuuu!!!!! " Shouted Mew in pleasure while increasing his speed more.

" Daddyyyyyy I'm gonna cummmm~~!!!!!! I'm gonna cumm daddy~~!!!!!  " Said Gulf while gripping Mew's shoulder and their bodies were keep moving. Bed was making wrecking noise as per their movements and whole room was blessed with their moans and sex smells.

" Say the magic word and you can cumm! " Said Mew.

" I love you only you!!! I'm mhmm yourssss only!!!!!!! " Moaned Gulf loudly.

" I love you more baby I love you more let's cumm together!! Give it to me all!!! Be a good baby and cumm for your daddy~! Ahhh ahhhh ahhhhh fuckkkk ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! " Moaned Mew loudly and they both came in unison. Mew fell on Gulf's body while huffing.

" I want more baby..... I want more! " Said Mew and changed Gulf 's position. Gulf groaned but inner aide he was happy because even he can't get enough of Mew.

" Mew....... I really love you so much. " Said Gulf in very shy tone. Mew smiled and kissed Gulf's neck sensually.

" I love you more my love.... I can't stop myself..... Because the night is still young~~!! " Said Mew and they both made love whole night without breaks and at 5:30am finally Gulf shouted like a wifey to Mew to let's sleep now. Mew pouted but he saw Gulf was so tired so he agreed to stop 'for now'.

Mew pulled Gulf towards him and they both slept in each other arms. Because that warmth was everything for them.....

***---***---***---***---***---***

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🔥🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵okay okay..... I can understand naaaaa hehehehe!!!

Hope you enjoyed the surprise!! Mild confessed his loveee woohhoowew🥳🥳🥳🤩🤩🤩🤩

Well their night is very young😆😆🔥🔥❤ but glad MewGulf stopped at morning lol🙈😂!! Hahahah let's see what's gonna happen ahead in their honeymoon! 🤩🤩🤩

See y'all in the next!!

We lost a precious gem. The who whose joyful comic timing has made us laugh so much and spread happiness. So sad to have so many losses of lives and we lost one more..... P'Nakom you will be highly missed. 😞😞🥺🥺🙏🏻🙏🏻

You have worked with our babies and gave so much love and blessings to them. As I said in my announcement also I saw a video last night in which Mild asked "who is Gulf's faen? " Said P'Nakom with a beautiful smile said "his name is Mew"

Gulf:- sleep well na krub uncle. You've been tired for a long time. Thanks for the laughing and smiles krub. 😞😞

Mew:- would like to offer my condolences na krub uncle. Thank you very much for the laughing you gave us/give it to everyone na krub. 😞😞

May his soul rest in peace. 😞😞🙏🏻🙏🏻

This is so pure.... So warm.... So beautiful.... So peaceful.... So *speechless* 🥺🥺🥺🤧🤧🤧❤❤

Relatable peeps?? If yes, drop a heart naaa!! 🥺🥺❤❤🙈🙈
#WeMissMewGulf 🥺🤧😭❤

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 11.5K 43
(Completed ✔) Tharntype the series!! A ๓ēຟງนlf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...
155K 6.7K 52
An ultimate romance, love, jealousy madness of 2 people who are attracted to each other but hard to accept their feelings...
117K 5.4K 46
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want to rerea...
166K 7.3K 46
Mew and Gulf are most shipped Bl couples with strong fandom and have undeniable attraction towards eachother. Thier fandom falls once the series...