Archer's Wind 2 (Mpreg)

By lovelyfaye27

"Who are you???.. Why do I keep dreaming about you?... Are you real?... Why I can't see your face??.." So man... More

Chapter 1 Missing you
Chapter 2 First Day of School
Chapter 3 Their Back
Chapter 4 Old Acquaintance
Chapter 5 One Family
Chapter 6 The fashion Show
Chapter 7 The Leaked Photos
Chapter 8 Painful Memories
Chapter 9 Painful Memories 2
Chapter 10 Bumping Into Her
Chapter 11 Kit Medical Mission
Chapter 12 Meeting Them Again
Chapter 13 Win Chantara
Chapter 14 A Mother Instinct
Chapter 15 The Shocking Truth
Chapter 16 The Shocking Truth 2
Chapter 17 Who are You?
Chapter 18 Stranger But Not
Chapter 19 The Meaning of Archer's Wind
Chapter 20 A Fragment of Memories
Chapter 21 Fragment of Memories 2
Chapter 22 My Son Theo Shane
Chapter 23 Being Left Behind
Chapter 24 I'm Home Again
Chapter 25 Our New Life
Chapter 26 We Are Whole Again
Chapter 27 I'm Lost Without You
Chapter 28 The Lost Memory
Chapter 29 Lost Memory 2
Chapter 30 A Family Gathering
Chapter 31 How To Deal a Leech
Chapter 33 A Walk To Remember
Chapter 34 A Finale
Chapter 35 A Finale 2
Extra Mark and Kit
Extra Mark and Kit Ending

Chapter 32 The End Of Her Scheme

1.1K 41 3
By lovelyfaye27

Thanu's POV

Stones Residence.....
Hmmmm...waking up i can feel the light just starting to light up our room, i open my eyes and see My Baby sleeping soundly in my chest. His legs is above my legs and his arms holding my body. I smile seeing my kiss mark on his shoulder, i gently caress his face beautiful face, His face looks so serene and glowing after our last night activity, it's been so long since i  feel my Baby again, i know something happened last night that trigger My Baby possessiveness, I actually don't mind but i can't help but wondering.

Since He still sleeping, I slowly ease myself in his grasp and walk towards to the bathroom for my morning routine. After doing it, i grab a casual clothes and dress up till I'm done, i get my phone and dialed the number i know who can give me insight of what makes my Baby agitated yesterday.

Calling Sandee.....

" Hello Sir Thanu, Good Morning....

" Hey P'Sandee morning.. I will cut the chase, i know you already have idea why i called you."

" Yes Sir, My teams told me what happened."

" Hmmm...who was it?"

" Areeya Park...She purposely bumped into Young Master and dropped her phone to show her photo together with you."

" Damn! What photo?!"

" Oh it was the one where you hold her so she won't fall down."

" Sandee..You know what to do, i already instructed you what to do if that girl bothered me again and please make sure she will get what she deserve for making your young master doubt me."

" Noted Sir Thanu, My team are already on it, expect a result in one hour."

" Thanks Sandee.."

" It's my job to protect Young Master always Sir.."

I hung up after he told me that even though Wayu never treat him as an employee. I know he is more Family to him. I stay in the balcony for while when i heard a soft knock and a voice.

" D-Daddy? Are you awake?.."

" Good Morning Princess.." i rush to open the door wide and gesture her to be quite since her Mom still asleep. I scooped her up and show her Mom figure still sleeping in our bed.

" Good Morning Daddy.." she said in small voice before kissing my cheeks and wrapping her small hand around my neck.

" Is my Princess ok?"

" Uh..Uh..." she said as she nod and lay her head on my shoulder.

After making making sure my Baby still asleep, i walk out the door with Rara still on my arms and headed downstairs.

" Good Morning Mom."

" Good Morning sweetie," she smile warmly when she saw Rara sleeping in my arms. She kissed my cheeks and and Rara head then goes to the kitchen while i sat down.

Soon Munchkin and Thad together with Papa and Dad show up and having a good bantering but as soon as they saw Rara sleeping in my arms they lower their voice and greeted me quietly.

"She must be tired from last night activity." Papa Tee says as he look gently and Thad sat down on his lap.

" Is Princess Still sleeping?" Dad Tae ask while he make coffee for us and i nod to answer him.

" Dad, P'Kalae will pick me up later for our soccer practice." Munchkin said which I nodded and pat his head.

" Guys breakfast is ready, come and sit down here." mom called us while holding a mug. I look down and gently wake Rara.

" Princess...Princess..time for breakfast..."

" Mmmmm...Daddy I'm still sleepy.."

" I know but you have to eat, Look They are waiting for us already." I said while she raise her to look around and smile happily.

" Morning Mimi, Papi, Grandma,P'Shane and P'Thad.." she said while getting up from my lap and walking towards them to give her morning kiss which makes us smile always.We all sat down and Soon My baby show up looking fresh from shower.

" Phi, why you never wake me up." Wayu sat down while complaining and greeted everyone.

" Sorry Baby, you needed rest after last night." i said and give him a wink which makes him blushed and glare at me before sitting down.

I just smile watching him flustered while trying to act normal infront of us.

Soon we finished our breakfast and was lounging at the living room with coffee.The kids is back to their room playing with their grandma and Wayu. Dad Tae is scrolling his phone when he looked at me sharply.

" Nicely done." He said while looking straight at me.

"HOT TRENDING IN THE NEWS ; A WELL KNOWN MODEL CAUGHT IN THE ACT WHILE HAVING THREESOME!"
" MS.AREEYA PARK WAS ARRESTED TODAY EXTORTION OF MONEY AND BLACKMAILING..."
" HOT THAI NEWS ; Ms AREEYA PARK WAS ARRESTED THIS MORNING;......,"

" Why what happened?" Papa asks while looking at Dad phone , " Is this the same girl who's trying to get your attention before."

" What did she do this time?" Dad asks sternly and i clenched my hand remembering my Baby worried looks last night even though he hide it in front of me.

" She deliberately approached Wayu and said some lies." I said in anger remembering my Baby restlessness last night.

" What!?...that crazy bitch!, I'm glad you take care of her first, If I've known what she did last night, she will be in my patient room!" Papa exclaimed with so much anger.

" Calm down Love, Thanu dealt her already." Dad says and rubbing Papa back while nodding, " You've done well."

I smirked hearing it, that was just the beginning of what I've planned for her but i know Dad already had idea how my mind works. No one mess my family and leaves unscathed.

While we are talking our doorbell rang and soon we heard someone cursing loudly.

" YOU ASSHOLE!!...WHY DID YOU HIDE IT FROM US?..., ARE WE NOT A FAMILY!!!?? , IF PARK DIDN'T SENT SOMEONE TO FETCHED ME, I WILL NEVER KNOWN!!?" He says and began hitting Dad with pillow.

" Hey, it's not my fault!" Dad said as he was trying to dodge being hit." Ouch,ouch...PARK!! Hold your wife! ...ouch.."

" WIFE!?..I'M NOT A FUCKING WIFE ASSHOLE!!"

" Mami Lam???...." Wayu voice halted Uncle Lam actions and he suddenly whipped his head looking upstairs where the voice comes from.

" PRIN-PRINCESS!!!......" He shouted and walked hurriedly towards my Baby whose face is aleeady drenched with tears and sobbing loudly.

" Mami Lam....I missed you so much!"

" I missed you too so much....I Thought I would never see you again..,where have you been Princess?"

" I'm sorry Mami, I've forgotten all of you."

" Shhhh..stop crying Princess, you know i don't like seeing you crying."

" But you are crying too Mami Lam.."

We all watched their interaction with tears and smile, Uncle Lam lead Wayu to his lap and hugging him while his tears keep falling on his face.Uncle Park sat beside him and gently patted his back. My daughter Rara sat on my lap quietly while watching his Mom and Thad who sit beside Papa Tee who hug him and kiss his head. After a few moments they both calm down.

" Mami Lam..I want you to meet my twins Rara and Thad." Wayu says as he gesture them to come near him and he get off in Uncle lap.

" Princess...,She look like you!"

" Sawatdee ka, I'm Aira Mikelle Stones, Nice to meet you Mamsie ."

" Mamsie?"

" Popsie said we can call you like that." Rara shyly said and smile as Uncle gathered her in his embrace and kissing her that makes her giggles.

" Sawatdee ka,I'm Thaddeus Aaron Stones." Thad wai and extend his hand for handshakes but Uncle embraces him which males him blush and embarrass .

We laughed seeing his reaction and Thad looked at us annoyingly. The twins sat beside them and we tell Uncle Lam everything and soon he is crying again as he continuously hugging My Baby whose also in tears.

" Are you ok now Princess ?"

" I am Mami, Uncle Godt cleared me already."

" By the way, Where's our Munchkin?"

" He went out with N'Kalae for his soccer practice ." Papa replied which makes Uncle focus on them.

" You Two! " Uncle lam hissed as he looked at them. They look each other on eyes as they communicate and soon Uncle features soften.

" Lammie, we are sorry for not informing you sooner, we really can't contact both of you and it slipped on my mind until Park show up in hospital with your worker." Dad said looking at Uncle in apologetic tones.

" I understand Tae, I'm just upset not to know it sooner...when we all thought he was lost to us, we all dealt it differently. When you moved back to the US, we also decided to live i  secluded place with our kids.That's why one of Park security delivered the news of Princess being alive, I've traveled with chopper just to be here soon even im shaken and can't believe how it's possible."

" I'm sorry Mami Lam."

" I'm ok now Princess, seeing you here with me is enough, I'm so happy to see you again. I really missed you Princess, your cousin will kill us if they found out about this."

" Oh Where are they ?"

" Max and Forth are out of the country with their partner but I'm sure the news about you being alive will reach them soon. I forgot to informed them since my focus was to be here as soon as possible." Uncle patted Wayu head as he gaze at him lovingly.

Soon Dad and Uncle Park walked towards in our office while the twins together with Papa Tee,Uncle Lam and My Baby is happily chatting.I smile warmly looking at them and soon my eyes met my baby who smile at me and mouthed.

" Love you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Hi Guys I'm sorry for not able to update soon,i been busy with work and family.I'm hoping for your understanding and hopefully to update again soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.8K 35
"Hello, are you there ?" "Yes, I am. I will always be there." "Can I ask you something?" "Sure my love." "Why don't I feel scared of...
383 37 39
In life you fall in love numerous times but not every person is titled as your "one true love"... so how do you know who that person is? Sabar was a...
688K 25.5K 32
My father is the Alpha of our pack. The Midnight run pack. He is the most respected man that I have ever known. All that matters to me is me pleasing...