Chapter 4 Old Acquaintance

Mark's POV

A.W Construction Company...

"Sir,a certain Mr.Sandee is here to see you although he doesn't have any appointments.." My assistant told me after I arrived from the meeting outside.I look at my watch and see the time is 11:15 am,

"Oh ok,is there any important call while I'm out?.."

"N-Nothing Sir.."

She stuttered a bit which I ignored and continue walking, she recited my incoming schedule for the afternoon.I open the door at my office and saw Sandee sitting with his notepad open in his lap.

"Good Morning P'Mark.."

"Good morning Sandee and please call me Mark I'm not your boss..."

I said as he wai to me and goes back sitting,.

"Did your Boss already brief you about the situation?.."

He put his finger on his mouth gesturing me to keep quiet and type at his note pad..

"The office is bug with listening device...while you were not here i check around and found listening device under your table and I hope your laptop is not bug too..."

I looked at him shocked of his discovery and gritted my teeth with anger,he asks me to calm down and pretend to talk to him,I nod at him and walk to my seat and sat down.

"Sandee do you accept my job offer since I owe your parents so much for helping my parents when they are in need ?.."

"I accept Sir Mark,but I can't work day shift as I'm still finishing my studies,I can only work at night.."

"No worries,I need an additional security for the night shift anyway..."

"Then I'm glad to work for you Sir Mark.."

As we casually talk Sandee Kept typing on his notepad that spread infront of me and him.

"I'll see you at Boss house later Phi.."

"Ok since we already agree just head to the HR department for your proper briefing regarding our company policies and report to me ASAP."

We both stand up and he walk out while I look at my laptop.I think for a while and press the intercom to call my assistant.

"Ms.Phunsawat please come inside for a moment.."

I waited for her to come in and stand up to look outside the building.

"Sir,Is there anything you need?.."

"Ah.. Yes, could you please arrange a meeting to Mr.Ronnakorn this coming Monday."

She visibly pale hearing the name but gather herself instantly which I find suspicious.

"M-Mr Ronnakorn Sir?.."

"Yes Mr Padbok Ronnakorn.." I noticed how she relax hearing the name.

She ask me if that's all I need and I dismiss her when I was done talking to her.

I was busy doing my work when my phone ring and I see