Extra Mark and Kit Ending

Mark's POV

I was thinking the dinner is just a simple gathering since we always do this but when my family and My Kitty family is also there, I'm in deep thought already of what's going on... i know something is wrong since i notice some changes on My Kitty, ever since he came back from his overseas conference. What i never expect is, My life would change after this dinner.

After he give us an envelope, i was so confuse when i read what's the card caption and when i open it i saw the ultrasound which i thought is Wayu since i know he is pregnant but My Kitty said it's his ultrasound and what he said next shock me to the core. How???

" Kit, What's going on?....How could you be pregnant when we all know you're not like Wayu." I ask in serious face after Kalae move a bit. He look at me with nervous smile and i can see he is getting agitated.

" Phi, remember my overseas conference before Wayu wedding?.." i nod and gesture him to go on. " I'm sorry Phi..i lied.. That conference was only cover up for my Womb Transplant surgery and Uncle Godt accompany me there since I requested it."

" So you went behind my back..." i said in pained voice.

" I'm sorry Phi, please understand me...na.."

" Give me a moment Kit..." i said in hurt voice and left to go out of the restaurant. I heard Kit Cries and it's hurt but I felt like i need a breather..this is too much for me. I went to the garden behind the restaurant and sit there. My tears starting to fall till it becomes hard for me to breathe. I sob hard while covering my mouth.. the hurt, the thought of the risk he is taking and the knowledge of him carrying our own child is too much to think.. I felt a pair of arms surround and hugging me tight, letting me cried on his embrace.

" I'm so sorry Phi... I'm sorry I decided without your knowledge, I'm sorry I didn't consider what you would feel..." Kit said in hurt voice and regrets.

" My Kitty.. why you didn't tell me..., do you think i would let you do it by yourself?..Am i not capable to be included in your decision?.." i said with tears and in broken voice.

" No...Not like that Phi.. you know you matter so much to me and i know how capable you are but I'm afraid to disappoint you if the surgery is not successful.."

" Kitty... I am strong enough to handle the worst, i just want you to be safe and not risk your life.. do you understand me?... I'm scared Kit, what if something happen to you?.."

" Phi, Don't think too much...I'm perfectly safe and healthy as the doctor said..Please Phi let me have this ok.." i nodded after seeing how desperate he is and kiss his lips and forehead.

" I love you so much Phi, We're going to be parents again.."

" I love you so much too My Kitty and Thank you for this miracle you're giving me.. just promise me, let me be the one who will stay by your side please."

When he smile and nodding at me, i get up and twirled him around.

" I AM A FATHER AGAIN!!!!..." i shouted happily without any care if i disturb all the diners.  A series of claps and cheering from my family and diners is the only thing that can be heard at the restaurant.

" I love you, Dada, Dad...I can't wait to see my little brother.." Kalae says as soon he embrace us.

" Hey, it's should be a girl who look like your Dada.." I said in hopeful face and excitement. My son started to argue with me about the gender which makes my Kitty shake his head. I stared at him lovingly and mouthed " Thank you and i love you.."