Chapter 15 The Shocking Truth

Kit's POV

At their house...
I'm resting at the couch while P'Mark is making a dinner for us,Kalae is in his room doing his homework. I had a long day and 3 surgeries today.The sudden ringing of my phone makes me get up and i reach my coat to get my phone.

I picked up the call when i saw Uncle Tae name.

Uncle Tae is calling.....

"Hello N'Kit,i need you to come here as soon as possible please...,if N'Mark is with you bring him too,i need you both here!.."

"Hello....., Uncle???.."

I check my phone confused but the call was already cut off.My heart beat is pounding faster than normal,it's unusual for Uncle to demand us and I immediately rushed to the kitchen.

"P'Mark!...,Uncle need us to his place!.."

"What you mean?"

He look bewildered and confused while I turn off the gas stove and shove him outside,i run to Kalae room and take his hand.

"Dada what's going on.." he asks cluelessly while i'm holding his hand rushing us outside.P'Mark still standing where i left him.

"I can't explain at this moment but Uncle Tae need us to be in there place asap!..."

I rushed them out and lock the door,while they get inside of the car without asking more.Uncle Tae broken voice is still ringing in my head and I can't help but feel worried.

"My Kitty what's going on?...why Uncle Tae need us?.."

"I don't know Phi but Uncle urgently asked us to come and his voice it's sound broken like he is crying ,I felt like something is wrong.." i said to them with worried voice,we keep quiet till we arrive there and I hurriedly went out of the car and rushed inside.

I am not prepared for the scene i see once I'm inside,Uncle Tee and Munchkin both in tears crying and hugging each other while P'Tae is talking to Sandee and once they saw me Uncle Tee rush to my side and hug me tightly and crying which confused me more and makes me more worried.I saw Kalae went to Munchkin side and scooped him to his lap which he hug tightly.

On another hand P'Mark joined Uncle Tae and Sandee left in hurry.

" HE IS ALIVE N'Kit!.." Uncle Tee suddenly exclaimed as i sat him down at the couch and holding both of his hand,

"Uncle Tee, calm down please,what do you mean alive..who's alive??... " as he keep crying and sobbing.

"My Wayu... I believe he is alive.." i gaped at him my mouth widened looking at him and I immediately closed it.

"It's impossible Uncle we saw his car being burned and all the belongings of him is in his body..." i said unable to believe his words.

"I know..i know but N'Kit the moment i saw the painting with same signature..i can't never be wrong...i felt his own trademark!..."

Uncle strongly saids while i look at the painting and trace the signature.They have the same name but i can feel something engraved at the name,its like a bow.

I traces softly the signature of the painting he gifted to P'Thanu on their wedding day.I gasped loudly and covered my mouth unable to believe the similarities,it's identical like painted by the same person.

Then I remember Rara uncanny resemblance to Wayu,I frantically look for my phone and open it to my gallery.I gasped again and tears beginning to form in my eyes.

"What it is N'Kit?.."Uncle Tee asks me as he see my reaction looking at my phone.

"Remember the kids i met at the islands, i told you about them this morning...," I sighed deeply and clenched my hand with so much emotions,