Chapter 35 A Finale 2

Third Person's POV

After the wedding ceremony they all went to the venue for the reception. It was held at the resort which overlooking at the sea. There's also a pathway where guest can go down to the beach. Upon arrival Wayu and Thanu took their seat in arrangement infront of all and a bit elevated so they can see all the people. Family, Friends and guest can be seen having their good time, chatting around while having their foods and after a while, Thanu notice his husband getting pale and felt uncomfortable. He quickly offered him a water and some family members notice it and can't help but look worried.

" Sweetheart  are you okay? .. "  Tee asks in worried tone as he saw how pale his son is.

" I'm okay Papa, must be the wedding jitters..." Wayu give him a smile to assure that he is ok and Thanu just hold his hand and gently rubbing his back.

" Ok, but if you don't feel good, we had our medical team here and also i can personally check you up."

" I will, Thank you Papa."

After that Tee goes back to his seat and Tae glance Wayu with worried eyes since he know what's going on to his Princess.

Wayu stood up and take his wine glass on his left hand while on his right hand he is holding a spoon. He can see his husband surprise look and his eyes is full of questions of what's his husband doing.

" Claannkkk....clannnkk... clankkk.."

" May i have your attention please..., before this occasion end, I want to announce to everyone who is here, to my family and especially to my dearest Hubby." Wayu looks around and saw everybody is anxious to know of what's going on and why  the sudden announcement. Thanu is holding his hand after he put down his wine glass and spoon, standing beside him.

He look straight to his face and smile nervously, as he doesn't know what's will be his reaction once he know what's going on.

" Phi, few days ago i was not feeling well.." a series of gasp can be heard around and Wayu saw how his family start to get worried and anxious except his Dad. He hold Thanu hand when he start to get worried and squeeze it gently, he look nervous but on his face there's a smile.

" I went for check up when i started to felt weird, my emotions became unsteady, sometimes at the morning as soon as i get up i will ended throwing up in our bathroom." A murmur and excitement is already starting from the people who have knowledge in medical, also Kit and Tee started to get teary eyed while looking at the couple and chuckles when they saw how clueless Thanu look like.

"  So i went down to our hospital and decided to be checked if my guess was right. " He breathe deeply and look straight into his husband eyes who looks at him worriedly.

" Babe, In 7 month you will be a father again!.."

A series of applause and congratulations was heard around, and soon Wayu is surrounded by his family, his Papa who keep hugging him and asking if he is ok, his kids who all look happy and his friends who keep congratulating him but still he never get any reactions from his husband. Who just looking at him and getting paled, " B-babe, aren't you happy?" Still no reactions.

" Y-You're.... P-p-pregnant?" Thanu ask while stuttering and getting more paled, as soon as Wayu confirm it.

BBLLLAAAGGG...

" O-O MY GOD, PHIII  !!!..."

The sudden noise and Wayu scream makes the people look on his way and there they saw Thanu lying down unconscious and rush to his side while Wayu chuckles facepalm himself and bit embarrassed. His Kids looks at him with worries on their faces, Kit and Godt check him up and told them he was just unconscious due to shock .