Chapter 17 Who are You?

Win's POV

At Pha Nga Bay Island...

" Who are you???...,

Why do i keep dreaming about you?....,

Why I can't see your face??..." So many Why's that I can't find any answers every time i woke up from my dreams.For almost 10 years it's always the same dreams,i wipe my tears that fallen in my cheeks and fix myself to start my day. I walk out of my room and check my kids to the other room.

I turn the knob and push the door, careful not to make any noise and disturb my sleeping angels.

The room contains two wooden single bed fits for kids and had a thin foam,

My house is just small but it's the only place I've known since my wife died because of illness 2 years ago...

I approached carefully the twins bed and bend down to kiss their forehead.I arrange the cotton blankets that fall down on their bed and shake my head.

I went out to their room and start to make a breakfast,their favorite pancakes with fresh strawberries that I harvested in our small garden .Sometimes I felt like there's something missing in my life ever since i woke up from hospital.I had small souvenir shop which displays my works,I do paint a handmade decorative jars and sometimes tourists will commission me to paint something for them which helps a lot in our daily needs.

"Good morning Papa!.." the twins both said in unison that sometimes it's startled me when im in deep thoughts like today.

"Good Morning my Princess,my Prince.." i replied after i calm down my nerves because of their sudden greetings.

I kissed both of their forehead while my Prince start to complain of my greetings..

"Papa,please stop calling me Prince!...my classmates and friends keep teasing me because you keep calling me that..I'm already big boy!.." he rants at me while my Princess rolled her eyes.

"Ok..Ok,i will not call you that again.. is Thaddeus ok??.." i asks which earns a grin from him.I smile and lead them to sit at the table while i go back to get the breakfast i prepared.

" Princess,after school i want you back in our shop ok,.." she nod while eating and i gaze at her lovingly.

" One more thing!...no talking with stranger again!" I said seriously while she look down guilt is all over her face.

" I'm sorry Papa,I just like the Doctor because he look so cute and had a dimple on his face..." she tried to reason but i look at her in serious face which meant no arguments.

" Don't worry Papa,i will watch over her and will not let it happened again.." My son says while my daughter make face with him,her tongue out which i find cute.He is matured at his age and always serious,he never played too much,he always at the shop helping me sometimes reading his books.

We finished our lunch and i clean the table and wash the dishes while the kids take their shower and fixed their selves for school.They go in small community school not far from here since it's the only one available and near in my place,at the afternoon I pick them up and they help me at the shop till we close it and go back to our small house.

Soon we are riding a tuktuk as I'm always accompanying them on the way to their school.after i left them at school i go to small village and buy their handmade products which i painted at the back of my small shop,i spent my morning painting and at the afternoon after lunch I picked the kids and i open the shop.I only open it whole days if it's holiday or Weekends,like few days ago when there's a free medical check up for kids and adults.I also went there to help our neighbor who doesn't have any relatives to call for helps.Although I didn't stay long since I don't want the twins wandered around with crowded places,after bringing our neighbor we went back to the shops.

Today I'm painting another sunset again since the one I displayed was already bought by the doctor my daughter befriended.Me and my Wife started this shop when we move here 9 years ago,that time the twins was just months old and she sold her house at the city to pay my bills and we came here where family originated to start again.It was a hard start since with 2 babies and not much work here,we almost give up when i saw some native selling their handmade but nobody buying,the idea just click in my mind before i know it my wife bought me a painting supplies once she went to the city which 2 hours by boat.Little by little some tourist got interested buying my painting and my wife starting to commission the native people for the handmaid product.Our life was ok until she was diagnosed of having breast cancer which she hid from me it was already too late when i find out  her sickness,the cancer is already un curable.I sighed remembering her last moment,Her request for me to find myself which I strongly denied.Im ok here together with my Kids.

I shake my head and focus on my painting ,before I know it,its time to pick up the kids.I washed up all the paints and fixed myself before i went out to the front shop and wave for a tuktuk.It takes 15 minutes before I arrive and saw my Kids waiting for me and once they saw me they get in and sit beside me and the driver bring us back to the shop,After i paid the driver the twins start opening the shop and we all get in and i start cooking at the back kitchen.

" Kids how was school today? "I asks loudly since they are busy arranging the shop display.

" The school is ok Papa,our teacher praise us for projects and also for the drawing i submitted..." Thaddeus answers.

" What about you Princess?.."

" Mmmmm..all is ok Papa,?.." i notice the hesitation on her voice that i turn off the stove and went inside and walk  to her side.Her head is down while her hand kept fidgeting.

"What's it is..?" I raise her chin to look at me and notice her guilt,i twitch my eyebrow and waited.

" I'm sorry Papa,i will not do it again.." she said which makes me more confused.

" Aira Mikelle Chantara!..what have you done this time?." I asked in serious voice while her eyes start to get misty hearing me calling her full name.

" Papa it was not her fault..she was only depending herself.."

I turn my head to look at him and by the look on his face I already guess what's going on.

" You fight again!?..." i exclaimed in disbelief while she slowly nod her head guiltily.

" Arrgghhh..Aira, how many times i told you not to fight since you are a girl!...you act like a boy more than your brother..." i said in resigned voice.

"But Papa they keep bullying us and P'Thad never fight back so i kick their asses!.."

" Mind your words Aira!.."

" Rara,just because i never fight doesn't mean I'm weak..,violence it's not the answer for the bullying.." he said while she looked guilty on us.

" Did you get hurt?..." i asks while inspecting her body.

" I'm fine Papa,i kick their asses and punch their faces before they can hurt me and the teacher arrived.." as she proudly says while i shakes my heads in exasperation.

" I wonder with whom you get your attitude..." i said while checking her body for any injuries.

A loud chuckles from the entrance of the shop make my head turn instantly to the door and there we saw 3 guys standing watching us with so many emotions on their faces.

" Dr.Kittt....You came back!?.." my daughter shouted seeing the person next to the 2 guys who keep staring at me with tears in their eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~