Chapter 24 I'm Home Again

Tee's POV

" Mimi..,to whom are you video calling?" Munchkin asks while sitting down beside me.

" You're siblings,do you want to see them?.." his eyes goes wide looking at my phone then nod happily.

" Little Princess,Thad,do you want to meet your older brother?"

I saw how the twins gasped while both nodding with big smile at me through my phone.

" H-Hi.." Munchkin says while clutching my hand with nervousness which caused him to stammer.

" Hello Phi,Dad told us about you and show us your photos.." Rara says with smile which Thad agreed with nod.Munchkin sob hearing it and seeing how his siblings accepted him.

" Care to tell Phi your name please.." he murmurs while trying to stop his tears.

" I'm Rara,and he is P'Thad since he is 5 minutes older than me.." Rara happily told us.

" I'm Theo Shane but call me P'Theo or P'Shane .. I'm glad to know you both and I can't wait to hug and kiss you both.

"Grandpa!,we're talking to Mimi and P'Shane!.." i heard Rara telling to P'Tae and soon i see him at the background while making Rara sit on his lap,i shakes my head seeing it.Seems P'Tae is already wrapped on little Princess fingers.

" Hi,Love,Munchkin...,I'm sorry I didn't called earlier..."

" I understand Love,N'Thanu already explained to me,but I want you all come back here as soon as possible Please..."

" We will Love let's just wait for our son to wake up ok,na.."

P'Tae and i talked what's going on and i also told him i make some renovations in few guest room which I asked him to keep it secret. Munchkin also greeted him while leaning his head at my side and watching his sibling bickering at the background with longing.

I ended the call with P'Tae promised to me that they will be here tonight since its still lunchtime.

" Mimi,I'm happy to see them for real and glad they accept me immediately.." he murmured with teary eyes and i ruffle his hair with smiles and happiness while staring at his face.

" Soon we will be together again but Munchkin your Mommy is suffering of amnesia for the past 10 years already.." i said with calm voice not to agitate him.

"Amnesia??,Is that why Mommy never come back to us? " He exclaimed with sadness while tears running on his eyes with the realization,Which i nodded while looking at him.He embrace me tightly while sobbing hard and I wrapped my arms around him,my tears keep falling too knowing the truth and I just hope My sweetheart is well.

——time skip——

Wayu's POV

Darvid private hangar.....
It's takes 4 hours for the private plane to arrive at private hangar in Bangkok City,Its already 8pm at the moment,my hands is sweating a bit with nervousness and anticipation of being in new surrounding after 10 years.I looked around of the place while going down at the staircase,i frowned when i saw an image of me with tears while looking around.

" Baby,are you ok?." P'Thanu asks while holding my back when i sway a little.

" I'm ok Phi,i just saw a vague images of me being here but I'm crying while standing here looking around.." i says in confusion which makes him look down with sadness and guilt on his face.

" What it is Phi?,"

" I think the images you saw is a memory of you leaving this place 15 years ago,P'Sandee told me before how you left from here."