The Successful Test Subject (...

By somebody_I_DontKnow

Being Natasha Romanoff's younger sister. You shared the same awful childhood as her. A few years ago you both... More

Part 1 Now, Where the fuck am I?
Part 2 Ouch.
PART 3 I think I owe you an apology
PART 4 Lose control
PART 5 Maybe this could be something for you too?
PART 6 Like, Ever?
PART 8 Ghostly White
PART 9 Truth or Dare
PART 10 Where is she
PART 11 How hard can it be?
PART 12 Just Scream
PART 13 Online Test
PART 14 I can't function normally
PART 15 Four-week plan
PART 16 Week 1
PART 17 Week 2 part 1
PART 18 Week 2 Part 2
Miami part 1
Miami Part 2
Miami morning
Miami sun is a bitch
PART 19 I need help
PART 20 Kissing in the rain
PART 21 The question
PART 22 Phones and Codes
PART 23 Romanoff Sisters
PART 24 Stakeout
PART 25 Answers
PART 26 Fuck Ups
PART 27 drinking with McStarsAndStripes
PART 27 Car Talks
PART 28 UNO

PART 7 Tipsy Spider

5.1K 156 14
By somebody_I_DontKnow

I got out of the shower and I just noticed how many extra scars I have gotten in the last 6 months.

several little ones that didn't stand out so much but also some bigger ones like this one on my side.

I still remember how I got it, it was thanks to 'Asshole' stabbing me with some kind of pin that had electricity on. Besides the fact that the scar is a hand size, it is a bit funny because it looks like a bullseye. Gives the next one who wants to kill me a little target to aim at.

Tony had let me know he provided clothes because, well, I don't really have anything.

With a towel around my body, I went to look in the closet. Damn. This looks like a whole clothing store in my closet.

I picked a blue satin dress to wear. I'm not going to lie now that I see myself in the mirror. I look kinda hot for someone who has been tortured for 6 months.

I walked back into the part of the room where the bedroom was and saw a box on the bed.

"Please don't be a bomb, please don't be a bomb" I murmured to myself as I walked over to the box and saw that it had a note on it. I took the note and saw the words: 'This might be a bit more convenient to keep in touch in the future -NAT'

I put the note on the bed and took the box and looked in it. When I opened it I saw that it had a phone in it. I smiled instantly when I linked the note to the phone.

All the phone numbers of the team were already in there, and yes, I will definitely change their contact names.

I looked at the hour on the phone and saw that it was already 8:03 PM.

"shit" I groan before I quickly walk out of the room after taking my purse and putting my phone in it.

I tried to walk as fast as I could, but it had been a while since I walked in heels, so give me a break.

I didn't know where the -party room- was, but I could definitely hear it, and I didn't even need super hearing for that.

The sound led me to a big black door, I took a deep breath in and out and then opened the door. Behind it were, A LOT, more people than I thought I was going to see, which is good, less attention on me. At least that's what I thought because in less than 5 seconds after I stepped in, I heard Tony's voice through a microphone above the music.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN THE ONE. THE ONLY. YN ROMANOFFFFF!" he yelled out in a voice that told me enough about how many drinks he had had.

From the moment he said it, all heads turned in my direction and they started to clap.

"...Hi?" I just said uneasily.

"YN!" I heard Peter's voice about the clapping.

oh, thank god.

I saw him making his way to me and tripping over some people's feet in the process.

"you don't know how happy I am to see you right now!" I said honestly to him. "that was so uncomfortable" I chuckled.

"Yes, I noticed," he laughed.

"I need a drink, and you too by the way," I speak as I make my way to the bar.

"Oh but I still have a drink!" he responded innocently.

"No, you have water. You need a DRINK" I state again to clarify what I meant.

"huh? ooooh," he answered in realization as he followed me to the bar.

When we got to the bar I saw my sister standing behind it.

"well you look a bit better than before," Nat said as she saw me.

"Thank you, I'm pretty sure Tony bought me an entire clothing store," I replied with a laugh. "Can you give us something that is fruity and one that is a bit stronger?" I requested her.

"Sure" Nat answered before she started making the drinks.

Peter looked at me with some uncertainty about the choice of drinks.

"Relax Parker, you get the fruity one" I smiled at him.

"Oh thank god!" He said in relief before exhaling a held-in breath

Nat gave us the drinks and told us to have some fun before she started making someone else's request.

"Okay, try it," I tell Peter as I give him his drink.

"yup .." He replied not so sure.

He just stared at the drink without drinking it.

"Peter? You have to taste it to know if you like it or not," I said with a laugh.

Peter carefully tasted it and his eyes widened in shock.

"Yn ... THIS IS GOOD, LIKE REALLY GOOD!" Peter yelled in happiness.

"you're welcome" I answer, throwing my hands in the air in success. "You should know, because you haven't really drunk alcohol yet, you might feel it faster than others," I tell him as I sip my drink.

"Oh, well, how bad can it get?" he said as he sipped his drink again.

not long after that, Peter was definitely already tipsy, it was funny to watch. He was dancing as if the world depended on it.

"YN! I THINK THAT WE WILL BECOME AWESOME FRIENDS!" he yelled louder than he needed to for me to hear it.

"I think so too Parker" I replied with a genuine smile.

I haven't really had any real friends before, it was nice to hear that someone thought they could become good friends with me.

I went to get myself a new drink, not for Peter. We wanted to get him a little tipsy, not for him to pass out.

"I can see that Peter is having a good time," Nat said laughing as she looked at him.

"yeah, the 5% drink you gave him, really hits him in all the right places" I replied with a laugh.

"Do you want another one?" Nat asked.

"Just the one thing you made for me, he's going to sit out this round" I replied leaning on the bar.

"So uh, this noise doesn't it bother you? I mean with your superhuman hearing and stuff." Nat asked me curiously as she filled my glass.

"weirdly no, it seems like I can 'activate' it by focusing on a sound and if I choose not to, I just have hearing as usual," I explain taking my drink from her.

"Not gonna lie, kinda jealous," Nat said with a laugh as she sipped her own drink behind the bar.

"How come you're not partying?" I questioned her curiously.

"That was always more your thing, I prefer to be at the bar, so I can have a good overview of the room" she replied.

"you're so paranoid" I laughed before making my way back to Peter.

When I got to Peter, I saw that he was talking to someone.

"YN! See who has arrived!" Peter said while pointing to the girl who had still turned her back to me.

She turned herself around and I saw that it was Wanda, she looked great, like, really great.

"hey!" I instantly say when I see it's her.

"Hey yourself, wow, you look great!" she replied with a smile.

"Wh-y-we-uh- thanks!" I responded with difficulty.

I felt my face get warm, what is this? am I getting sick?

"I heard some things happened while I was gone," Wanda said with a smirk before sipping her drink.

"yeah ... just a small sibling conflict" I answered before I drank my drink with a feeling of embarrassment.

"I'm just glad you guys sorted it out ... family is everything," she said, with a hint of sadness in her voice?

I looked at her for a moment to see if she was okay. She just shook her head, seeming to push some thoughts away. She then looked back at me herself.

"IM THIRSTY" Peter called into my ear causing me to break eye contact with Wanda.

"I'll go get some water," Wanda replied with a chuckle.

"thank you" I mouthed towards her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 711 12
When kidnapped by two hot woman, you start to feel a connection with them, one that makes you want to love them... Y/n Stark X Wanda X Natasha ~---~ ...
339K 9.2K 64
Y/n was kidnapped by Hydra and exposed to the mind stone, receiving powers nobody quite understood the extent of. After a year and a half under Hydr...
54.5K 2.2K 52
This story was requested by @UrsulaSingh Y/N Romanoff is the biological little sister of Natasha Romanoff. When you were just two years old you and y...
28.4K 992 31
Wanda and Pietro always dreamed of exploring what's beyond Sokovia but due to their parents being strict, they never got the chance to. Until, they g...