I get it || dnf

By Hollie_is_cool

Dreamnotfound highschool au NO SMUT Slowburner B) 25,796 words in total George is the quiet, bullied kid who... More

Pre-story a/n
Characters
1 ~ A long Night
2 ~ Why me?
3 ~ "Are you awake??"
4 ~ Flashbacks
5 ~ Swings and daisies
6 ~ "Where were you?"
8 ~ Fancy resteraunts and him
9 ~ The note
10 ~ Sunsets and stars
11 ~ "Maybe people do care :)"
12 ~ Georgenotfound is live: Hi
13 ~ Dream joined the game
14 ~ Only 10pm
15 ~ Special
16 ~ Checkmate
17 ~ The bathroom
18 ~ The plan in action
19 ~ The truth
20 ~ I guess it worked?
21 ~ Dont worry about it
22 ~ This isnt a good thing
23 ~ You told me it was fine
24 ~ We used to be happy
25 ~ a bit of revenge
26 ~ ohana means family and family is gone
27 ~ Mixed signals
28 ~ Its fine
29 ~ It really was fine
Epilogue

7 ~ "Perfect"

1.1K 44 146
By Hollie_is_cool

Tw- mentions of bullying, self harm, slight homophobia, mentions of suicide, swearing

This is dreams pov

Clay had a "perfect" life.

He was happy all the time and had the best grades. His parents loved him and he got anything that he wanted. Call that spoiled all you want, but to Clay it was just money setting higher expectations for him in life.

He was wealthy, popular and all the other people at school wanted to be friends with him. Or maybe even more then friends. He was tired of everyone using him for his money, tired of everyone wanting him for popularity.

He could only make assumptions about love as clay had never actually fallen in love with anyone properly before.

It was hard to balance football practice and school with meeting up with his friends, but he managed it.

Clay had nothing wrong with himself, he had the perfect body, the perfect life, the perfect family.

Then why did he surround himself with bullies? People who hurt others for their own satisfaction?

To be "cool"

Right now, he felt the opposite of cool. He felt like a disappointment, like a let-down.

"Don't you think that's too far?" Clay heard slip out of his mouth after someone had told the British kid to unalive themselves after they saw that he had cuts down his sleeve of his arm.

In his opinion, that was too far. Wayyy too far.

The rest of the day was a blur, other then the fact that Clay knocked out the wierd kid who he bullied. [But we don't go into detail of what happened because I wrote it in the other chapter and can't be bothered to write it again <3]

Clay wasn't perfect. Nobody was.

But everything happens for a reason, right?

Nowadays, clay was anxious and terrified on the inside, and popular, cocky and a bit of a jerk on the outside. He'd hang out with the richest people in the school, who happened to be bullies and had the ability to get girlfriends if he really wanted to.

He only really got into relationships to prove to his parents that he can easily live a happy life and have a perfect family. He was only allowed to have boys over if they proved that they weren't dating. His parents were awefully homophobic and stern when it came to Clay making friends. They warned him to only ever get into relationships with girls, as they didn't want Clay to end up as a "disappointment" to the family. They wanted "what was best for him"

Nothing was ever good enough for them. Nothing.

Clay's sister (Drista) was pretty nice, but she was naturally quiet so she was often talked over. She mainly stuck to drawing though, many pictures that she had painted were framed and hung up on the posh, concrete [???] walls. She mostly stayed in her room to avoid any trouble or conversation.

-.* time skip I guess *.-

Right now, clay was walking home with Chloe, his current girlfriend. It would be her first ever time meeting Clays parents (Sarah and Darren) and honestly, Clay was petrified. Sure... Chloe was pretty, but he didn't love her.

She was just an ordinary bitch who thought they owned the world because they wore makeup and fake tan.

"Omg like you'll never believe what my dad bought me yesterday" she began, breaking the awkwardness of the silence.

"Makeup?" Clay guessed, knowing it would be something dumb like that.

"Yes!! And a new pair of sunglasses! We're like so rich" she spoke, with a tinge of bragginess in her voice as she spoke.

"Nice!" He replied, not very sure how to respond.

"So are you excited to meet my parents?" He asked Chloe.

"Yeah they'll probably love me, everyone does" she answered, coldly.

Was this how relationships usually worked? He thought to himself, before wiping away the thoughts and setting his mind on what they'd have for tea at the resteraunt they were going to go to.

He was excited, but also extremely anxious. What would his parents think of Chloe? Surely they'd like her.

Eventually, they reached his driveway and stepped onto the dark-grey concrete which connected his house and the street. The house was built up with timber-brown bricks which had a pinecone brown slate roof. There were multiple windows dotted around the buildings and the front door sat proudly at the end of the drive.

"We're here," Clay said while he twisted the key in the lock in the door and gently pushed it open, revealing the view of the interior.

Nothing could go wrong now. Surely.

"He's home!!!" Sarah screeched, alerting Darren. They both sprung to their feet and greeted Clay and Chloe.

Once they were done welcoming the newcomer, Chloe and Clay sat on the sofa, scrolling through Netflix deciding on what to watch while Clay's parents cooed over Drista's drawing of what she thought someone who she watched on you called "Georgenotfound" looked like.

"So what types of films are you into?" Clay asked Chloe, half expecting her to say horror.
"I like romance" She answered confidently.

They flipped through several films before eventually coming across one that they like. It was called [insert name here] and had a 4.5/5 star rating printed on the bottom right corner of the cover. In agreement, they clicked on the play button and started the film.

Can we please imagine it's Disney I love Disney films

Soon enough, the Mickey Mouse intro began to play and the actual film flooded in colourful images across the screen, creating a source of light climbing on objects in the room when a light-coloured scene played.

The film was magical, and when it finally finished it was 6pm and time to get ready to go the posh restaurant.

Chloe and Clay both clambered up the first floor of stairs, Chloe getting changed in the bathroom and Clay getting ready in his bedroom. She was wearing a silk, blue dress and he couldn't decide on whether to wear a matching blue satin suit, or a black one.

[How I imagine Chloe to look [just a quick drawing I'm tired]]

In the end, he chose to match with the girl and wore the pale blue suit with a matching blue tie.

Excitedly, he jogged downstairs to meet his mum and dad and chloe, all staring at him in awe.
"This is cute" He heard him mum say quietly to his dad. Chloe just giggled at the words.
"Mum stoppppp" Clay complained, not wanting any of this embarrassment today.

Rolling his eyes, he unlocked the door and reached for his car key, it was a metallic black with shiny silver buttons to unlock it.

He opened the car and sat patiently on the drivers seat, waiting for the others to join him. [Dw they locked the front door behind them]

As soon as everyone had got in and strapped themselves in, he started the car going. Driving to the designated location.

Sorry about the long wait for an update I'm Hella busy with personal stuff :(

I made a plan for the story though now!!!

1203 words

3rd May 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478K 14K 61
Clay struggles with home life, and his social life isn't the greatest either. George on the other hand is the popular kid in school, having no issues...
112K 5.3K 33
After George accidentally outs himself in front of the popular and homophobic guys of the school everything seems fine at first. However, that soon c...
75.5K 3.7K 24
Clay had been closeted all his life and planned for it to remain that way. But, with having homophobic parents it was seemingly impossible to ever fi...