ONESHOTS

By jungk00kie_jeon

Taekook Oneshots - not really much to say other than that Top! Tae 🐯 Bottom! Kook 🐰 I update every sat/sun... More

Note to Readers
English lesson ✨
English lesson pt 2 🍑
Framed 🥀
Memory ✨🥀
Anniversary 🍑
Neighbour 🥀
Hero ✨
Video call ✨
Power couple 🍑
Feelings 🥀
Pervert 🥀✨
Tiger plushie ✨
My winner ✨
Evil eyes 🍑🥀
drivers license ✨🥀
Pouty Alpha ✨
Taken by the mute 🥀✨
Cheerleading nurse 🥀
Love sickness 🍑
Insecurities 🥀
Quiet on set 🍑
Ran into you ✨
Ran into you pt 2 🍑
Beautiful omega 🍑
Golden Maknae 🥀✨
Long distance ✨
Long distance pt 2 ✨
Fired? 🥀
Fired? pt 2 ✨
Sleepy head ✨
Crucio 🥀
Workaholic hubby ✨
Bun ✨
Bun pt 2 🍑
Lilia tattoo ✨
Lilia tattoo pt 2 ✨
best destination 🥀
Ignoring me 🥀
Pushed the line 🥀
blind predjudice 🥀
Cold love 🥀
a stay's punishment 🍑
Clingy twins ✨
Another 🥀
Beautiful 🍑
Unintentional 🥀
Problem solved ✨
Rivalry 🥀
Newbie ✨
Burden 🥀
Sick day ✨
Charger ✨
Last request 🥀
Sad cuddles ✨
Love birds 🍑
Forfeit ✨
fluffy bunny ✨
Shy little 🥀
Shy little pt 2 ✨
Rawrrrr ✨
Eating habits 🥀
Fuck society 🥀
Wheelchair 🥀✨
Infection 🥀
Simple ✨
Firefighter ✨
withdrawal symptoms 🥀
Sweet night ✨
Silly prank ✨
loving the hater 🍑
Guardian 🥀
Judgemental 🥀
Nightmare of reality 🥀✨
skyscraper 🥀
subspace 🍑
prank mess ✨
Private Agent 🥀
Bambi 🥀
Arrogant model ✨
Arrogant model pt 2 ✨
Suffocation 🥀
cheerleader splits 🍑
tired little ✨
your choice 🥀
found you ✨
found you pt 2 ✨
xenophobic 🥀
xenophobic pt 2 ✨
fake flirting 🍑
maids outfit 🍑
life in prison ✨
life in prison pt 2 ✨
strawberry milk 🥀
no damn repsect 🥀
flight mode 🍑
code red ✨
no babysitter ✨
Good boy ✨
bunny tattoo ✨🥀
Authors note- ending

can't help falling in love ✨

4.4K 189 48
By jungk00kie_jeon

>Based off the song can't help falling in love - Elvis Presley.... a shot of a taekook wedding<
Mentions of-
•wedding fluff
•cheesy speeches

Requested by @DrinkYourWaterbishh

"I miss Taehyungie" Jungkook pouted as he was getting ready for the big day.
"Boi you only saw him yesterday" Jimin laughed.
"Yesterday?! It feels like it's been 3 years. I miss his warmth, his cuddles, his kisses, his boxy smile and his honey skin. Oh and his moles, his slightly toned tummy, his fluffy hair, his caramel smell, his..."
"Yah Jungkook, save the rambling till the speeches" Hobi cut to lover boy off who was waffling about his soon to be husband.
Jungkook let out a huff, before sitting in the chair, ready to get his hair fixed before having to leave.
"We haven't got long so we need to be quick" Jin screeched.

-

Taehyung was already suited up in the traditional black suit with a white dress shirt and a black tie. They were already on their way to the venue, which was their closest beach. Neither of them wanted to marry in a church, they weren't necessarily religious, and didn't feel they had a connection with the church. So they decided on getting married on the beach, where they had their first date.

"You feeling nervous?" Namjoon asked nudging the boy slightly.
"Not particularly, i'm so in love with him, I don't feel the need to be nervous" Taehyung chuckled. "I just want to see him"
"Dude you're gonna see him in less than an hour, so you don't have to wait for much longer" Yoongi snorted.
"I guess you're right" Taehyung nodded, before turning his attention outside the window, as they were getting closer to the beach.

The sun was slowly falling down the sky, with the sky reaching a pale orange and a sweet lilac at the moment, but soon it will admit into an array of multi colours streaking through the sky.

Taehyung reached the car park close to the venue. The three got out of the car and took in the fresh, uplifting air, which gracefully danced around them, filling their hearts with peace.
"Anyone else feeling that?" Namjoon broke the silence as they were hanging around the car just taking in the sweetness.
"Most definitely, my body feels light with small tingles" Taehyung had his eyes shut as he spoke.
"Come on we should probably go to the venue" Yoongi laughed in almost a whisper, not wanting to break the quietness.

"It's perfect" Taehyung muttered under his breath in astonishment.
The seats were filled with family and friends, all wearing pale coloured outfits matching the developing dusk sky.
A gentle smile tugged on his lips, knowing that today will be the best day of the years he's been alive, other than the day he met Jungkook of course. Without him, none of this would have happened.

Taehyung walked down the aisle carefully walking on the rose petals. The flower which blossomed their love, the flower which resembles beauty, passion, romantic love. The flower which was the cause of the their love, it meant everything to them.

Taehyung greeted the marriage officiant at the end of the aisle. They exchanged a few words, with Namjoon and Yoongi both joining in a few times. Till finally, the wait had ended. The sun was resting on the horizon, carefully dipped into the ocean. The sky was showing deep lavender colours, along with pastel orange and pinks. The crescent moon was watching above in the sky, as the acoustic version of Euphoria began playing.

Jimin, Jin and Hobi were seen walking down the aisle first, holding small bunches of flowers containing violets, lilies, hydrangeas and carnations, which all represented affection and love, Jungkook loved flowers and knew all about them, hence why there was so much detail with the flower decorations.

Not long after Jungkook was seen, in his white suit, with a black dress shirt and a white tie. He was walking down the aisle along with his 4 year old niece. Hand in hand, they elegantly walked down the aisle, with a bright smile on his face. His niece was giggling as she felt the rose petals and sand tickle her toes as she walked bare footed, after protesting about not wanting to wear shoes.

Everyone was smiling happily at the pair, while another was watching with full admiration, and that was no other than Taehyung himself. He couldn't take his eyes away from the beautiful sight. How the orange glow from the sun, kissed the younger's face, radiating off his cheeks which were bunched up from his smiling. Taehyung didn't even notice that the younger was looking at him with even softer eyes. Once Jungkook reached the end, he crouched down, and patted his nieces head softly. Jungkook pecked her cheek and she was quick to hug the boy.
"Go stand with uncle Jiminie okay" Jungkook whispered.
"Yesh uncle kookie" She beamed before running over to Jimin, hugging his leg.

Jungkook stood up straight and walked to his fiancé. Taehyung took the younger's hands into his own, tracing the back of his hand with his thumb.
"Hey darling" Taehyung chimed with a whisper.
"Hey" Jungkook giggled shyly, pink dusting his cheeks softly.
"Taehyung and Jungkook, today you enter as individuals, but you will leave here as husband and husband. The story of your life together is still yours to write. All those present have come to witness and celebrate your love and commitment this day, eager to be a part of the story not yet told"

The two had given their small speeches about the things they love about one another, and their plans for the future which lies ahead of them. All that was left to do was their vows.
"Do you Kim Taehyung, take Jeon Jungkook to be your partner in life and to share a path of life with; equal in love, embraced as a mirror for your true self, promising to honor and cherish him, through good times and bad?"
"Jungkook, I promise that I will be your husband from this day forward, to be faithful and honest in every way, to honor the faith and trust you place in me, to love and respect you in your successes and in your failures, to make you laugh and to be there when you cry, to care for you in sickness and in health, to softly kiss you when you are hurting, and to be your companion and your friend, on this journey that we make together."
Jungkook teared up hearing the elder express his love and affection for Jungkook, all while he pushed the ring onto his finger.

"Do you Jeon Jungkook , take Kim Taehyung to be your partner in life and to share a path of life with; equal in love, embraced as a mirror for your true self, promising to honor and cherish him, through good times and bad?"
"Taehyung, I promise to always be there for you, to shelter and hold your love as the most precious gift in my life. I will be truthful and honor you, as I embrace as the most important part of my life. I will care for you always and stand by you in times of sorrow and joy, forever nurturing the love I feel for you"
Jungkook pushed the ring onto the elders finger, with the sound of the small ocean waves along with Jungkook's small sniffles.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband, you may kiss your bride" the wedding officiant looked at Taehyung with a cheeky smile.
Taehyung smirked, but it was quickly replaced with a gentle smile. He placed his hand on the younger's cheek, caressing his cheek softly.
"You're forever mine beautiful" Taehyung whispered before pulling the boy into a sweet kiss, sweeter than usual.
The sounds of cheers and clapping was heard, making the newly weds pull away with big smiles.

...

The sun had full set, leaving the sky filled with small stars.
"The newly weds should now have their first dance" Jin called, pushing the two into the middle.
Can't help falling in love began playing, making Jungkook smile brightly, as it was always one of his favourite love songs.
Taehyung took the boys smaller hand into his own, their fingers lacing together. Another hand wrapped around the younger's waist, resting on the curve of his body. While Jungkook's hand rested on the top half of Tae's chest. His head rested on Tae's shoulder, facing the side of the elders face.

'Would it be a sin if I can't help falling in love with you?'
"I can't believe this day finally happened" Taehyung sighed with content, swaying gently, as the warm air hugged them tight.
'Some things are meant to be'
"Everything about today was perfect" Jungkook giggled.
Taehyung pressed a soft kiss on the younger's exposed neck.
"take my hand, take my whole life too, for I can't help falling in love with you" they both whispered in sync with love sickening smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 232 8
Taekook Oneshots! Filled with steaming Love:) Toppings Taehyung Bell Bottom Jungkook
3K 185 30
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ɪɴsᴇᴘᴀʀᴀʙʟᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs. ʙᴜᴛ , ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ sᴛᴀʀᴛs ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ғᴏʀ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ, ᴡʜᴏᴍ ᴡᴀs ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏᴜ...
148K 4.3K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories angst sad ending fluff ❤ smut request are open
117K 5.1K 59
Taekook oneshots It contains ⬇️ ⬇️ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Fluff Little space Angst with happy ending And many more... Requests are open...