Haikyuu Scenarios

Oleh Ruu_blue

I will be posting Haikyuu Scenarios as you can see from the title. I don't like angsts with sad endings, so i... Lebih Banyak

A/N
1. Tsukkiyama
2. Daisuga
3. Arankita
4. Kagehina
5. Tsukkiyama
6. Iwaoi
7. Osasuna
8. Tsukkiyama
9. Iwaoi
10. Kuroken
11. Kagehina
12. Iwaoi
13. Team Bonding
14. Tsukkiyama
15. Asanoya
16. Daisuga
17. Kuroken
18. Sakuatsu
19. Iwaoi
20. Sakuatsu
21. Bokuaka
22. Osasuna
23. Bokuaka
24. Iwaoi
25. Kagehina
26. Matsuhana
27. Bokuaka
28. Sakuatsu
29. Bokuaka
30. Sakuatsu
31. Iwaoi
32. Kuroken
33. Aofuta
34. Semishira
35. Arankita
36. Matsuhana
37. Arankita
38. Sakuatsu
39. Kagehina
40. Team Bonding
41. Tsukkiyama
42. Kiyoyachi
43. Sakuatsu
44. Iwaoi
45. Kuroken
46. Kuroken
47. Iwaoi
48. Bokuaka
49. Ushiten
50. Aofuta
51. Daisuga
52. Tsukkiyama
53. Asanoya
55. Osasuna
56. Iwaoi
57. Asanoya
58. Ennotana
59. Tsukkiyama
60. Iwaoi
61. Team Bonding
62. Asanoya
63. Iwaoi
64. Kinonari
65. Bokuaka
66. Kiyoyachi
67. Kagehina
68. Kagehina
69. Kyouhaba
70. Shots from the life of Karasuno
71. Iwaoi
72. Yamafuku
73. Iwaoi
74. Tsukkiyama
75. Kuroken
76. Aofuta
77. Tsukkiyama
78. Iwaoi
79. Akamori
80. Osasuna
81. Tsukkiyama
82. Kuroken
83. Sakuatsu
84. Shots from the life of Nekoma
85. Semishira
86. Bokuaka
87. Kinonari
88. Kagehina
89. Sakuatsu
90. Kagehina
91. Ennotana
92. Shots from the life of the Miyans
93. Kyouhaba
94. Tsukkiyama
95. Kagehina
96. Sakuatsu
97. Iwaoi
98. Asanoya
99. Kiyoyachi
A/N

54. Team Bonding

3.2K 80 17
Oleh Ruu_blue

Main pairing: Kuroken (Kuroo x Kenma) / Tsukkiyama (Tsukishima x Yamaguchi)

Other pairing(s): Kagehina (Kageyama x Hinata) Daisuga (Daichi x Sugawara) / Kiyoyachi (Kiyoko x Yachi) / Levyaku (Lev x Yaku) 

Warnings: None

.

(This is not a scenario, it's an actual fanfic and the only fanfic I wrote. But I wrote it when I first watched Haikyuu so it might not be good, sorry)

"One touch!" shouted Yaku.

"Kuro!"

Kenma set for Kuroo and Kuroo scored. With the last point they had won the practice match against Karasuno 25-23.

"Nice kill." Kenma said, in a voice that only Kuroo could hear.

He blushed furiously when Kuroo winked at him. Kenma looked around to see if anyone noticed the slight gesture his boyfriend just did. 

When he looked at the other side of the net his eyes met Hinata's grin. Hinata knew that Kuroo became his boyfriend 2 months ago as the two shared everything with each other. Kenma was also the first one to hear about Hinata's relationship with Kageyama. Kenma then told Kuroo, of course. Neither pair had told their team yet.

"We should meet up afterwards. My parents are out of town for a week so you can come over to mine. I'll text you the place." suggested Noya. They all shook their heads in agreement.

~Time skip to after school~

They all sat in a circle and Hinata put his water bottle in the middle.

"Tip is the answer. But let's change it a little. The person who has to answer one truth and do one dare. That way, nobody always chooses truths."

Everyone hummed in agreement. He then spun the bottle and the end landed on Yamamato and because it was the first round, he asked Sugawara, who had received the tip of the bottle.

"Okay. Question: Are you in a relationship with anyone?"

Sugawara slightly blushed as he answered, "Yes, I am."

"I dare you to call the person and tell them that you're breaking up with them."

"Um... sure."

He dialed the number and put the phone on speaker. The person was labelled as "Hun <3" so it gave the others no clue on who the mystery person was. A few seconds later Daichi's phone started to ring. Karasuno's whole team looked amused as he answered the phone.

"Yes dear?" Daichi asked.

"Yes dear?" Echoed Suga's phone.

"I'm breaking up with you."

Suga then ended the call. After looking at the members of Nekoma's dumbfounded faces, the Karasuno team started to laugh.

Then, Suga spun the bottle which landed on Kiyoko.

"Who do you think is the cutest person in this room?" He asked.

"Suga we talked about this and you said you wouldn't say anything about it."

"And that's why I'm not telling anyone, you are." He said with a grin.

"Fine... it's Yachi." She mumbled, but because everyone was all ears, they all heard it.

Suga dared Kiyoko to take her glasses off for 2 rounds as Yachi was still blushing from the 3rd year manager's answer. 

The bottle landed on Lev this time.

"What do you hate about your height?" Kiyoko asked.

"Well... I have to bend over for my boyfriend to be able to kiss me, because he's too short." He said, with a grin.

"Why you little!" Yelled Yaku. "I'm not that short!"

"I knew it!" Shouted Kuroo as he pointed at the couple.

"We all knew it Kuroo." Yamamato said as he rolled his eyes.

Kiyoko dared Lev to kiss Yaku. When he did, they moved on. The next 3 rounds were nothing out if the ordinary.

The bottle then landed on Kenma. Hinata was asking.

"Oh shit." The pudding-haired setter mumbled.

"Question: Who confessed, you or your boyfriend? And I dare you to sit on his lap until the end of the game." He spoke.

"You already know the answer, Shoyou. Ah, I don't care. I was the one who confessed." Everyone except Kuroo, Hinata and Kageyama looked shocked that Kenma was the one to confess. He just shrugged as he sat on Kuroo's lap.

"You're dating?!" shouted Lev.

"Was it that surprising?" Kuroo asked.

"I guess not." The first year said with a shrug.

Kenma spun the bottle and it landed on Kageyama.

"Sweet revenge." he murmured.

"So, Kageyama, tell me, what do you most like about your boyfriend and why? And I dare you to make out with him for a minute."

"His..." He murmured. It was too low so nobody could hear what he said.

"What is it? Sorry I couldn't hear that." Kuroo mocked as he fondled his boyfriend's hair.

"I said his hair because it's fluffy!"

Then they did their dare.

After that, Kageyama spun the bottle and it landed on Tsukishima.

"Ask him if he has a lover!" Hinata shouted.

"He's too salty, nobody would choose him." Kageyama answered as he thought of a good truth question. However, soon enough, he gave up and asked Hinata's question.

"Do you have a lover?" Karasuno's first year setter inquired.

"I do." The simple answer that came from Tsukishima shocked both teams.

"Then, I dare you to read your most recent chat with them to us." Kageyama dared.

"Fine." Tsukishima deadpanned.

~Chat between Freckles and You~

You: FRECKLES I'M GOING TO COMMIT A MURDER-SUICIDE!

Freckles: what did Aki-nii do again?

You: he keeps pestering me about how he wants to meet this "lucky girl" I'm dating.

Freckles: lol. wanna come over?

You: YES. THANK YOU.

Freckles: Don't forget to tell your mom if you're gonna stay overnight.

You: kk. omw.

Freckles: Stay safe.

.

"That's it." Tsukishima said, after finishing the conversation.

A few more rounds later, the bottle was on Tsukishima again. Tanaka was the one asking.

"Shit." He murmured.

"So~ Tsukki, were you the one who confessed?"

"Yes."

"I dare you to text them and tell them that you want to break up with them."

"Fine."

~Chat between Freckles and You~

You: I want to break up.

Freckles: Well, I've been thinking about it as well and I think that's for the best. Goodbye, Tsukishima.

"H-he wants to break up a-as well." Tsukishima said, his voice slightly quivering.

"So it was a he... Did you love him that much?" Kuroo asked.

"My love for him was as vast as the Pacific Ocean. I don't know how to move on from him, he was all I had." The blond boy responded, tears brimming in his eyes.

Everyone looked at him shocked. Tsukishima wasn't one to show weaknesses in front of everyone.

He then started explaining what he loved about his now-ex-lover.

"I would trace his freckles when he was asleep as if they were stars shining in a dark night... We would watch Jurassic Park once a month and he would hide his face in my chest because he was scared yet he still watched them just because it was my favorite series. He could shoot me in the leg for my death to be more painful and I would thank him for letting me see his face more before I died-"

Then, Yamaguchi bursted out laughing.

"Yamaguchi, why are you laughing? Your best friend is really sad-"

Daichi's words were cut off by Tsukishima joining Yamaguchi's laugh. Everyone else looked at the two, confused as hell.

"He could shoot me in the leg, and I would still thank him as I was dying~" Tadashi mocked.

"Sorry~ I was running out of options." Tsukishima said.

"I'm not even going to comment about the Jurassic Park thing."

"It's true~"

"That was once!"

"Doesn't change the fact that it happened~"

"What's going on?" Narita asked, a curious look on his face.

"We decided to prank you."

"Huh?" Nishinoya asked, confused.

"The messages I read to you was between me and Yams."

"So... you don't have a lover?" Hinata inquired.

"Yes. I recently broke up with them."

"Wha-" Yamaguchi said.

"It was for a dare, but we didn't get back together yet."

"Fuck you Kei."

"We're switches, you already do."

.

Tbh I kinda like this but since it's not a scenario, so I'm going to post another one

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

80.1K 2.5K 101
Hi :) You might've come here from my other two Haikyuu Scenarios books, or you might be new here. In either case, welcome! This book contains angsty...
295K 6.2K 26
I read a lot of one shots and stuff so I thought why not write some~ Just a bunch of one shots/scenarios about Haikyuu characters P.s. I apologize if...
722K 11.8K 200
⋉Haikyuu Ship Picturesβ‹Š Highest Ranks: #1 in bokuaka #10 in kagehina #1 in haikyuupictures #6 in Iwaoi #3 in haikyuuships #29 in sakuatsu #2 in asano...