Red Moon | Kim Taehyung

By twilight414

it was my first fic so its lowkey cringy so please ignore the cringe worth parts TvT - You lived in a small... More

Introduction to the characters! (and me)
Rumors (Part 1)
Rumors (part 2)
Bad Decisions
Consequences
If BTS were children of Greek Gods
Oh my gosh
No More
Signal
Some
Kidding me
If BTS were greek gods
BTS as girls
Memes, Pics and Videos
Confetti
Shameless
Lucid
Bicycle
Buttons
Crystal Snow
Sleeping in waking
Trigger
Fairy Tale
To the End
Firetruck
Scare me
Pretty girl
I cannot do this anymore...
Thank y'all & enjoy this dump truck for a while
Angel or Devil?
Bonnie and Clyde
Oh my god
Deja Vu
Cure
You die
Legend: 1/2
Legend: 2/2
Horizon
Games
She's evil, most definitely
@ my worst
Hype boy!

Late Night

163 11 10
By twilight414

"Oh my god! What are you doing here?! Come inside!"

"Thanks."

You shut the door and flashed the torch on him. He was wearing a hoodie like always and was drenched head to toe.

"Why did you come here?"

He sheepishly smiled. "You sent me an email if I have finished my part and I did."

"You come all the way here in heavy rain to tell me you've finished your part?! You're an idiot!"

"Sorry and I printed it as well!" He handed you a plastic folder, which you didn't notice before. You opened it and thankfully it wasn't wet.

You took it out and saw they were stapled already. "I'm sorry if you didn't want them to be stapled together. I can print another copy of it!"

"No, it's okay. When did you finish this?"

"Last week, I guess?"

"What!?" You nearly shouted. He finished the entire thing in one week?! What about sleep- wait, he's a vampire.

You looked outside and decided. "I guess you'll be staying here for the night."

"No, I can go back!"

"Are you crazy?! It's raining like a bitch out there and you wanna go back home?!"

He stayed quiet. You sighed. "I'll go get candles and towels from my room, you stay here."

You climbed up the stairs when you heard him. "Uhh, is it okay if I come along too?"

"What? Why?"

"I'm scared of the dark."

"You're a vampire!"

"But I'm still scared of the dark!"

"Fine, you can come along. But be quiet, my sister's sleeping."

"Okay."

He followed you to your room, close to you as if he would get lost. You handed him a towel after warning him to not touch anything in your room.

There was already a matchbox in your room so you lighted them there carefully, trying to not burn anything.

You turned around and saw Taehyung drying his hair but his shirt. It stuck to his body showing... a lot of things. The dim light from the candles was perfectly showing his torso. And that... lower chest part. Let's call it the lower chest part instead.

Boy, you tried to not stare at that part and focused on something else.

"Do you want an extra shirt? Or pants?"

"Yes, please."

You stared at him in confusion. "Do vampires get a cold?"

"Yes, and it's the worst thing."

"Okay then. Is it okay if it's a cute shirt?"

"Yes."

You dug out of your closet trying to find that oversized shirt of yours. "Aha! I found it!"

You took it out, and it turned out to be your dad's shirt. What the heck? How did it get here? Oh well. You threw it back and kept digging.

You at last found your shirt and showed it to him. It was an extra-large t-shirt with a bear on it.

"This is my shirt, but I don't know if it'll fit you. It turned out to be my dad's size." You stretched the shoulder part of your shirt and placed it on Taehyung's shoulders.

Boy, he was fully red, but the dim light didn't show it, thank the universe.

"Try it on."

"Okay."

"Should I go outside?"

His eyes widened. "No, please stay."

"Why?"

"I'm scared of being alone in a room. Especially in the dark."

"Okay, then I'll just turn around."

He sighed in relief. "Thank you."

You turned around facing the wall and heard footsteps leading to the right corner of your room. But then your full body mirror was just standing at your right, and even if the light was dim, you could see him change.

Boy, you blushed when you saw his back. He was lean but also he had muscles oh my god! "Sexy Back" started playing your mind. Oh boy, the tip of your ears were red.

You closed your eyes tightly because you felt you were violating his privacy. But his back kept reappearing in your head and you hoped you won't get a nosebleed in front of a vampire.

"I'm done!" You turned around to see your shirt perfectly fit him. If you think about it, your dad and he had the same height.

"It fits well. So should I give you pants as well? I'm not being sarcastic."

"No thanks! I'll just remove them before going to sleep."

And that bought another image in your head. An image of Taehyung peacefully sleeping with just his shirt and underwear on. Is this leech trying to tease you? 'Cause if he is, then he better be ready to die once again.

He laughed at your expression. "I'm kidding!" You glared at her in a murderous expression and sweat dripped down his forehead. "Please don't kill me."

"I would love to, but my sister's sleeping so no."

"Thank goodness."

"I'm going to my dad's room to get pants. And I'm pretty sure he won't mind. Wait no that will be disgusting and he'll start complaining. I can give you these oversized shorts of mine."

You dug up your closet trying to find that packet where you kept your oversized shirts. You never wore it because it turned out to be men's size.

"Aha!" you touched a plastic bag and lifted it up. You opened it and took out black shorts. "Have this!"

You gave it to him and walked out of the closet, then turned away from him. You didn't stand near the mirror and looked outside. You didn't want to be a pervert seeing him change. You heard him say something and turned around.

He was wearing a cute bear shirt and black shirts. Cute, you thought.

(A/n: I'm dying, him wearing a cute bear shirt is too cute!)

You found yourself sitting on your bed with Taehyung. He was fidgeting with the ends of your shirt as the pitter-patter was heard from outside.

You secretly stole glances at him. He actually felt cute to you. He was quiet and didn't speak that loud. He was respectful to you, even if he could've blackmailed you.

He felt like a puppy to you. You suddenly felt bad. You felt guilty for telling him to fuck off without considering his opinion. Okay, you should apologize.

"Umm, can you tell me more about vampires?" And you wanted to throw a chair at yourself. You were supposed to apologize! Not ask questions!

"Oh about vampires, there's a lot of things. I don't want to say all of it at once, so ask me questions."

"Okay, do you have superpowers?"

And he stared at you as if you're the biggest dumbass he had ever met. "Heck, no! What made you think that vampires had superpowers?!"

"Uhh young adult books on Wattpad?"

He sighed. "Those things are just weird rip-offs. I've read them and I felt like throwing my brain. Vampires don't have an obsession with human blood. Oh my god! We have alternatives like duck blood.

"Vampires live like normal people first of all. Even if we drink blood and we have died before, we don't get superpowers all of a sudden."

"But do you have weird abilities?"

"I guess having crazy strength and speed."

"But that's nearly like superpowers."

"Stop calling them superpowers! It's insulting to our characteristics!" He nearly yelled at you, leaving you baffled.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you."

"I know. How do you control your bloodlust? Like people get hurt all day, and girls get their period. How do you control that?"

"That's a good one! My father or my sire, the one who converted me whatever, discovered this root that stops bleeding. I don't if it's a root or a herb. But I know it's a plant.

"It's from central South Asia. People use it to stop excessive bleeding. Sometimes use it for their skin and it leaves a faint yellow color on your skin. What was it called? Sometimes with T. Tur-tur-tur something."

"Turmeric?"

"Yes, that was the word! It controls our bloodlust, and I have to take a pill thingy every day. It's like birth control, I guess, and it doesn't do anything. Like there's no side effect.

"Even if we take it every day, it doesn't stop the smell of blood. I can smell blood, but I don't get aroused by it. Also, I know you're on your period right now."

"Oh." it left you kind of speechless and embarrassed. "When did you get converted, though?"

"A few months ago?"

"Oh wow. How?"

"My sire's a surgeon and I had a brain tumor, but the surgery failed so he converted me."

"So do you remember anything from your human life?"

"Yeah, I still remember how everything was back then. I had a lot of friends, I had a loving family. Everything was great."

"Oh, what about your family?"

"Nobody remembers me, though. Once you're converted, nobody from your human life remembers you. You are wiped out from their heads. Except for vampires."

"That's sad."

"Meh, that's why we moved here. My younger brother Jungkook got converted much before me. Our sire found him dead on the road while he was going back home and just converted him.

"He told me it was heartbreaking when he found out his family didn't remember him at all. Well, we two hated him at the start but now, we just can't. We think of him as our dad."

"Your sire converted strangers just like that?"

He rolled his eyes. "I know. He's freaking weird. He does it because he feels a pull towards them. Whatever that means."

"Okay, next question, is there like a government for vampires?"

"Not a separate one, there's actually an entire fantasy world which has a government. My sire is an important head because he's like a scientist."

"Wow, so you're like a noble prince?"

"Yeah."

"Okay then, there are like more fantasy creatures out there?"

"Yeah. Faes, fairies, witches, elves, sirens, all sorts of mythological creatures. All of them from different cultures."

"Okay then. Can a fantasy creature be friends with a human, even if they know the other person is a fantasy creature?"

"Yeah. as long as they don't get involved in our mess, we can be friends even if they know our true identity. But that doesn't mean we can go around saying we're a fantasy species."

"Weird. So how old are you?"

"Seventeen this year."

"Vampire and human life combined?" if he turns out to be older than your dad, then he can be your history teacher. Much better. And you'll kick him out.

"Yup."

"Phew, I thought you might be older than my dad."

"I'm not. That would be stupid if I go to school in my forties."

"I know. Do vampires sleep?"

"Sometimes. We sleep once a week? But we do need sleep."

"That's good. I thought you might pass the heck out on my porch because you didn't sleep for a week!"

He laughed. "Yup. I didn't sleep for a week."

Then silence. You decided this was the best time to apologize to him.

"I'm really for what I did."

"Uhh, what?"

"I'm sorry because I hated you at first. I shouldn't have followed you two then-"

"No, it's my fault! I should've checked if someone was following me!"

"No, it's not! My curiosity got the best of me and I followed you then you pinned me down and I hated you because it reminded me of a dark memory of my past."

"Oh."

"Will you forgive me?"

"Yup. apology accepted."

And you lightly smiled. He momentarily froze. He thought you looked prettier when you smiled.

"Uh, Taehyung?"

He blushed. "Sorry, you were saying?"

"Nothing. Can we go to sleep? I'm tired."

"Yeah."

"Okay then. You take my bed, I'll sleep on the floor."

"Wait, what no! I can sleep on the floor!"

"You're the guest here! So you can take my bed, I'll just take my sleeping. Also, you don't want to piss off a girl on her period."

"Okay."

Five minutes later, you got inside your sleeping bag while Taehyung laid on your bed.

"Should I blow the candles?"

"No!"

"Okay then! Good night!"

"Good night."

You turned around, then moved a bit and closed your eyes, instantly falling asleep. Taehyung stared at your sleeping figure, then turned around to face the wall and closed his eyes.

-------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 678 56
Everyone dreams of being the greatest at something. May it be the greatest bender, the greatest warrior or even the greatest Avatar. But in my case...
4.1K 58 11
Side character gets a love story!
1.3M 57.6K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.8K 78 8
Yes, this is a crossover between harry potter and percy jackson. I'm not great at summaries but basically, Morrigan (Morgan) Euphemia Potter is a fe...