π‘π¨π²πšπ₯ || π“πšπžπŠπ¨π¨π€

By taes_gucci_flipflops

"princess. i was waiting for you." "kookie...." prince taehyung finds himself falling for a commoner boy. a s... More

- royal -
- playlist -
- characters -
one : trapped
two : birds
three : escape
four : meeting
five : day dream
six : river side
seven : sick
eight : town life
nine : midnight swimming
ten : remember
eleven : feeling
twelve : good luck
thirteen : tournament
fourteen : just you
fifteen : princess
sixteen : new beginning
seventeen : pretty
eighteen : rocks and roses
nineteen : shy kisses
twenty : smile
twenty one : blue side
twenty two : secrets
twenty three : stars
twenty four : mirrors and chocolate
twenty five : tears
twenty six : cuddles
twenty seven : tear
twenty eight : future
twenty nine : awake
thirty : quiet changes
thirty one : just "friends"
thirty two : curious
thirty three : up until now
thirty four : closer than ever
not a chapter || qna responses!
thirty six : disgusting
thirty seven : love
thirty eight : plan
thirty nine : the ballroom
forty : scared
forty one : a life changing dance
forty two : finally
forty three : perfect
forty four : just the beginning
~ R O Y A L ~

thirty five : forgetful clouds

2.4K 161 99
By taes_gucci_flipflops

no one pov

taehyung hummed softly, inhaling a soft musky smell. still basically asleep, he cuddled further into what seemed to be a very warm pillow.

well, he thought it was a pillow. until it moved around slightly. causing the princes eyes to widen suddenly. looking to see he was resting his head snuggled in jungkooks bare chest.

the young prince gasped, seeing jungkook was still asleep. looking out of the glass door taehyungs eyes widened more seeing the sun was rising.

quickly, the prince shook the older awake. "kookie!" taehyung whispered reputedly until the ravenette stirred awake. groaning slightly as his eyes fluttered open.

as soon as the older made eye contact with a worried pouting taehyung, he already knew. they had slept in too late. well, not really. but the sun was rising quickly.

"shit." jungkook groaned seeing the sun rising. he didnt want to move, it was so comfortable right there. taehyung in his arms, laying on the softest bed he had ever been on.

but he had to leave. for, literally, his safety.

"kookie." taehyung said softly a big pout on his lips. jungkook looked down at him, sighing softly. planting a soft kiss on the boys lips. "good morning." he greeted.

taehyung smiled ever so softly at the greeting, but was still worried. "good morning.." he said. jungkook could see the princes' eyes drift out to look at the rising sun again.

"i have to go, dont i?" jungkook asked, disappointed. taehyung only hummed, really not wanting the older to leave.

with one last sigh, jungkook quickly got out of the bed. taehyung watched, seeing the older was still shirtless. blushing softly, remembering last nights 'events'.

quickly the older threw on his shirt that was on the floor. taehyung still watched, trying to sit up. but quickly stopped as he winced. feeling a painful sting in his lower back.

jungkook paused what he was doing, looking to the prince worried. seeing the soft pout forming on taehyungs lips, the older already knew what it was.

finishing putting on his shirt, jungkook hurried to taehyungs side. the prince looked up at the ravenette with a pout. making jungkook chuckle softly.

"are you ok?" he asked softly. taehyung shrugged. "i dont know... it hurts w-when i move." he said shyly, embarrassed. jungkook hummed.

"thats ok. its normal... just make sure to take a bath soon ok?" jungkook asked, petting the boys fluffy hair. taehyung nodded, suddenly feeling sticky and dirty at the mention of a bath. he really needed one.

"ok kookie.." he said softly. jungkook hummed, giving one last kiss on the princes lips. "i'll see you later, hopefully." he said. taehyung nodded. shirting ever so slightly, feeling the towel under his bottom.

"alright. i lo- i'll see you."

jungkook said before silently sneaking out of the princes room. leaving taehyung to sigh softly, pouting once again. feeling the pain in his bottom.

-

it didnt take long for taehyung to attempt to try and get up. he wanted to be dressed before mina came to wake him. 

so, the boy slid out of his bed. wincing again at the pain, but tried his best to ignore it. turning back to his bed. taehyung pouted once again at the slightly bloody towel he had been laying on.

it was kind of gross. but he was atleast happy jungkook had put that down so he didnt stain his bed sheets.

grabbing the towel, the boy limped very slowly to his bathroom. rinsing the towel doing his best not to touch it much. then tossing it in the dirty laundry.

then running the hot water of his bath, adding some lavender scent for the water. he really liked the smell of lavender. even if daisies were his favorite flower. lavender smelt the best to him.

when the boy dipped his feet in the warm bath, he let out a soft sigh of comfort. getting his whole body under the water. feeling his muscles relax.

taehyung hummed a soft tune to himself. his mind drifting off to jungkook, as usual. he hoped the male had snuck back to his chambers alright. but taehyung had faith in the ravenette, and was sure he did it easily.

remembering the previous night, taehyung blushed. suddenly putting his head under the water to hide himself from the embarrassment. even though he was embarrassed at himself, he couldnt help but think everything was so perfect.

jungkook was so perfect.

he was so sweet and soft with him. everything he did was really to just care for the prince. he always made sure taehyung was ok. he was loving and kind. he protected the younger like he was a piece of fragile glass.

in general.. not just during 'late night activities'.

after coming up for air, unable to hold his breath for too long under the bath water. taehyung leaned his arms on the side of the tub, looking out of the high window of his bathroom. he was able to see the fluffy white clouds from it.

they were really pretty with the mix of the morning sky colors.

seeing the clouds reminded taehyung of a scene from the book he was reading. so far it had been his favorite scene from the book.

the princess was laying down on the field of many small dandelions. her face up, eyes scanning the sky, looking at all the different shapes of clouds.

her flowy dress the hunter had got for her in the village laying with her, cutting right below her knees. the white fabric falling pretty against the yellow flowers.

the hunter sat a few meters away from her. his eyes scanning her pretty body, and soft features. his mind was running with so many thoughts.

she had been staying with him for more than a few months by now. and every time he saw her small smiles he felt something bubble inside him. it made him happy. to see her tiny flickers of smiles. 

though, he hadnt seen her full smile yet.

he hoped he would some day..

he bet it would be the prettiest thing he could ever imagine. maybe even better..

thinking about his book. taehyung was reminded that he wanted to read with jungkook some time. he made a plan to take jungkook to the library with him in the next few days.. when ever the older was free.

-

"come on~." jimin said, skipping slightly over to the fantasy isle in the beloved library. yoongi walking with a fast pace, trying to keep up with the happy boy.

"ok ok." yoongi said with a soft gummy smile. the two finally stopping when they arrived in the middle of an isle, the book shelves on either side blocking them from any one who might come in.

jimin quickly grabbed a book he was reading. about a pirate and a mermaid. "can we read this one/" jimin asked with a small tilt of his head. smiling a cute mochi smile at the older.

and who was yoongi to say no? "of course angel." he replied softly. bringing his face a little closer to the princes'.

jimin let his smile fall slowly at the sudden close proximity between him and the guard. "hi~.." jimin whispered when the two were nose to nose. yoongi chuckled at the cute boy.

"hi~.." he whispered back. their lips getting closer. jimin felt his body melt at the closeness. his hands holding the book slowly falling down. until he dropped the book down at his feet. still indulged with the soft eye contact with yoongi.

no more words were spoke, jimin feeling yoongis lips fall against his own. quickly melting into the kiss. jimin let the older take over, his hands snaking around yoongis neck.

the older held jimins waist gently. his own back softly hitting the book shelf behind him. barely even noticing as he fell into a trance at the kiss, as the two usually did.

forgetting everything when they kissed. it felt like pure bliss. jimin was able to erase any bad memory in his mind, momentarily, when he kissed the older.

yoongi was no different. he could forget all the hard work he had to do as a guard. or the frustration he felt when he wasnt able to visit his lovely prince. everything was forgotten when they kissed.

infact. the two were so focused on the kiss. the didnt hear the subtle footsteps and soft whispers that were quickly approaching their direction..

_________________________

the next chapter will be the qna answers! please leave your questions on my conversation page. or just comment them right here!

thankyou so much for 1k followers!

luv chuuu

xoxoxoxo

~bbytae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 2K 20
γ€Œ π™²π™Ύπ™Όπ™Ώπ™»π™΄πšƒπ™΄π™³ 」 Where the fate of Titan's Prince had to follow the Oracle as they told him that he can't marry the same species as them. He pl...
337K 15.6K 51
[COMPLETED] With the death of his mother, with the abuse by his father, the vulnerable boy decided to end his pain. Life wasn't easy for Jungkook. Li...
25.9K 2.2K 34
'The prince finds his kingdom in forsaken's eyes' This is a story of a prince who scummed for the allure of the eyes of a forsaken and the outcast...
143K 6.7K 40
[Currently editing] Jeon Jungkook, a banished prince, unintentionally cross paths with King Kim's eldest son, prince Taehyung. As their relationship...