All Mine | d.m. (DISCONTINUED)

By dracosbae111

"๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€. ๐’ฒ๐‘’'๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‚๐‘’๐“‚๐’ท๐‘’... More

*Cast*
1
2
3
4
*New Characters*
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
*New Characters*
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
update
so sorry

12

427 18 0
By dracosbae111

A/N: okay so the chapters shorter than normal but I wanted to be mean and  leave you on a cliff hanger. Lol I know I'm soooo evil. (It's not that big I promise.) So I hope you enjoy this chapter! Please vote and do what ever. Also I wrote this on my phone and not my laptop so if there are spelling mistakes I'm sorry. 

---

I hear the twins laughing as they walk away. What are the changes they won't bring it up later?

You'd have better chance asking Voldemort to surrender.

I pause a moment before making my way back to the Slytherin common room. I mutter "Billywig" and the portrait hole swings open. I walk up to my room slowly, still soaked from the rain.

When I reach my door it's locked. I wiggle the handle in case it's stuck but nothing. 

"Pansy?" I call through the door. I put my ear up to the door to hear. I pull out my wand out of my waist band. 

"Alohomora." I say pointing the tip of my wand at the nob. I grip the nob and turn. It's still locked. "Alohomora." I say again. I turn the handle again. 

It still doesn't move, which mean Pansy, or someone else, has manually locked the door with something other than the original lock on the door. 

"Pansy!" I yell. "Let me in!" I bang my fist on the door. I step back assuming Pansy will whip the door open any second. Nothing.

I kick my foot on the door. It sends stinging up my leg.

"Ow." I mutter. "Pansy! If you don't open the door right now I will-" What will I do?

I bang my hand on the door extra hard and put my ear up the the door again. 

No response.

"Alohomora." I try again. The door doesn't budge. Where was the key they give us incase we get locked out? I reach to my side. Great, I left it in my school bag, which I left in the room. That idea is kind of flawed.

What do I do now? I'm soaking wet, mad, and locked out of my room.

"Ventus." I grumble pointing my wand at my clothes. A small wind blows from the tip drying my clothes.

I knock on the door one more time but like the last times, no response.

I give up and walk back down the steps that seem to be longer than normal. I walk out of the portrait and down the changing stair cases. I make my to the Ravenclaw dorm room.

Please let this work. 

I reach the door and stand in front of it. It doesn't move.

Come on, please. I beg

The knocker comes to life.

"Who is that with a neck and no head, two arms and no hands? What is it?" It screams. I think.

Nearly headless Nick? No still has a head and like 99.9% of a neck. Come on, Peyton, you go this. It can't be alive, unless its a ghost.

"Who is that with a neck and no head, two arms and no hands? What is it?" It repeats. 

What could have no head and no hands, but have two arms and a neck? I should just give up. I look down at my shirt, which is dry now. What's the point now? My shirt's dry, I don't need to change. That's it!

"A shirt!" I yell a bit to enthusiastic. The stone disappears and I step in. There's that welcoming feeling again.

I walk right up to the boys stair case, not with out some concerned looks from the Ravenclaws sitting in the common room. I do my best to remember which room is River's. When I'm completely certain I'm at the right door, I knock.

Jace answers it and looks at me.

"River, the Slytherin girl is here!" He calls looking back into the room. He move back and let's River move into the door way.

"Peyton?" River ask. I look at him, his hair is wet and his shirt is half unbuttoned, showing part of his chest. Here come the butterflies. "What are you doing here?"

"I need Alayna." I say, feeling the blush on my cheeks.

"What? Is something wrong?" He looks at me worried.

"No. I just, um, need to talk to her?" I say but it comes out more like a question than a statement.

River looks at me up and down then nods.

"Follow me then." He smiles and walks past me. 

We walk back down the steps and back up the steps to the girl dorms. I have to half run to keep up with his pace. He leads me to the end of the hallway and stops in front of a door. 

River knocks on the door gently. The door opens and Alayna steps out. She looks at River then me.

"Hey." She says. 

"Okay, bye." River says.

"Wait, what?" Alayna says but River is already walking away. She turns to me.

"Hey." I say.

"What? I'm so confused right now."

"I asked him to take me to your dorm." I explain.

"Oh." She pauses, thinking. "Well come in." She smiles.

I walk in and she closes the door behind me. 

"Your hair's wet." She points to my hair.

"I know. Pansy locked the door and I can't get in to take a shower, so I was wondering if I could use yours. If your room mates don't mind obviously."

"Oh, I only have one, and it's my step sister." She laughs. "She's like two years older than me and spends most of her time in her boyfriends dorm."

"That's kind of like me, except for she's my twin." I giggle.

"And of course you can use mine." She smiles.

"Than-" I start but Alayna cuts me off.

"OHMIGOD! You should just sleep over! We should like spend the rest of the day doing spas and we can have matching pjs, and eee!" She squeals.

"Merlin, Alayna, you scared me." I laugh.

"Sorry." Alayna laughs along with me. She walks into the closet and signals for me to follow. "Do you wear sweatshirts?"

"What do you mean by 'sweatshirt' because it depends." I reply.

"Like this." She looks around and pulls out two navy blue, long sleeved sweatshirts. She holds one out for me to see. "They were River's." She adds smiling. I look closer and they have 'Ravenclaw Quidditch' written on the front. I blush and smile.

"Sure, I guess." I shrug. She tosses me one of the shirts.

(This is what the sweatshirt looks like but with a hood)

Alayna smiles back at me and walks past me to the wooden dresser outside the closet. I walk out behind her and stand next to her. 

She rummages around a drawer for a moment and pulls out two pairs of black sweatpants. 

(I think/hope you guys know what black sweat pants look like so I don't need to show a picture.)

"Do you need like a bra and underwear?" She asks.

"No I'm okay." I smile.

"Okay go take your shower now." Alayna says handing me the sweat pants.

I walk into the bathroom and shut the door, not bothering to lock it like I have to do with Pansy. I turn on the water and wait for it to warm up before peeling my clothes off and stepping in.

After my shower I dry off and pull on the clothes Alayna gave me.

I pull my hair up and open the door. Alayna is laying on the bed on her stomach reading a book.

"Whatcha reading?" I say walking over to her and sit down on the front of the bed.

"A muggle book." She says.

"What's it about?"

"This girl falls in love with a vampire but he's like a stalker, you know?" She smiles, closing the book and rolling on her back to look up at me.

"Sounds interesting." I laugh.

"Mhm." She nods. "I like you in blue."

"Thanks." I smile and hold my arms out to the sides to give her a better view of the sweatshirt.

I see she's already changed into hers so we're matching.

"So whatcha you want to do?" She asks.

"I don't really care." I shrug.

"That's not helpful." Alayna grumbles.

"Well what do you want to do?" I ask.

"Oo!" She jumps off the bed and runs into the bathroom.

"You've got to stop doing that you're going to give me a heart attack." I laugh. She giggles.

"Well come in here will you?" 

I jump up off the bed, not as fast as Alayna, and walk into the bathroom again. Alayna is holding a light green tube. She shakes it back and forth and smiles a me.

I tilt my head to the side and raise my eyebrow.

"Face masks!" She squeals. I squeal back. 

She squirts some on her hand and hands me the tube. Alayna rubs it around on her face creating circles a kind her eyes and mouth. She makes it look almost perfect, not to any surprise, she's got to be perfect.

I squeeze some on my hand and rub it around on my face, not even close to as perfect as Alayna's.

Just then there is a knock on the door. Alayna moves past me, out of the bathroom and opens the door.

"Oh hey." She says. "Your back." I make my way to the bathroom and peek my head out. It's River.

"Peyton! Who let you in here?" He asks moving Alayna to the side.

"What? You. You literally took me here." I say. 

"No." He moves closer to me so he is basically standing over me. "Before that. Who let you in the common room?"

"Me. I let myself in." I say. I turn to Alayna, she looks at me and then at River with a confused look on her face.

River turns away from me and to Alayna. They exchange look as though they are having a silent conversation that I cannot understand.

"What?" I say. They ignore me and continue their silent talk.

"Hello?" 

"GUYS!" I say louder this time. They both turn around to look at me, River spinning so fast he created a gush of wind.

"When you walked up to the knocker,  was anyone else around?" River asks.

"No. Every one was already inside. Why?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Why?" River ignores my question and continues.

"One hundred percent sure?"

"Yes. But why?"

River turns back to Alayna.

"Stop ignoring me! Why?"

They turn back to me.

"Peyton. Only Ravenclaw's can make the knocker come to life." Alayna says.

"Wot?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.1K 20
After the war, students who didn't get to complete seventh year are invited back. How is Harry going to be treated now he is the saviour of the wizar...
10.7K 60 38
๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ. *หกแต’สทแต‰สณแถœแตƒหขแต‰ โฑโฟแต—แต‰โฟแตˆแต‰แตˆ*
276 17 36
"๐ท๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ, ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜ ๐‘ค๐‘’'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ , ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘’'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘?" "๐‘‚๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๏ฟฝ...
109K 3K 82
๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ...