Outrunning Death (Dream SMP S...

Od pip___

Awesome cover art by Bonzie Da Wolfie on YouTube!!!! Check em out!!!!! Book is over! Editing now! :) Book Two... Více

Mmm this book
Characters/Schedules
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Unnamed transphobe from previous chapters has a name!
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Author's note (please don't skip)
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Hey hey hey
Chapter Twenty-Three
Oh look me again
NEW BOOK
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Oops haha
Book 2

Chapter Thirteen

1.6K 90 40
Od pip___

Typos ✌️😗
Almost published the wrong book 💀

Trigger warning: mention of child abuse, child abuse, a bit of PTSD with Techno

•~•~•~•~•~•

Phil walked Techno to his door. Techno had just gotten out of the hospital. He was finally home. After days of sitting in the same bed. Phil unlocked the door and helped Techno inside.

"I'm not a child. You don't have to help, Phil." Techno muttered. Phil rolled his eyes.

"I wasn't the one who almost tripped while getting out of bed earlier."

"Okay well my foot was asleep. That's different than not being okay." Phil shook his head and sat Techno on the couch. "I'll grab you some stuff from your room."

"I can get stuff on my own."

"I'm not taking my chances with you." Phil went to Techno's room and opened the door. He glanced at the ground, a large blood stain was in the carpet. He stared at it for a bit before walking over to the bedside table. Phil picked up Techno's phone charger. He turned to the bed to grab a blanket. He stared down at the large figure under the comforter. Phil set the charger down softly before slowly pulling the comforter down. Phil stared down at a beaten Tommy. "Tommy..? What are you doing here? And what happened to you?" He moved the comforter and sat next to Tommy. Tommy rolled onto his back, wincing.

"Hi Phil." He held the bottom of his ribs slightly.

"Tommy, what happened?" Phil asked, more demanding this time. Tommy stared up him before looking away.

"She beat me again..." He muttered under his breath.

"Who did?" Tommy turned his head away. "Tommy, who?"

"My mom." He mumbled. "She's been doing it for years. This is just the worse she's given me... I think my rib might be broken." He tried to sit up but Phil pushed him back down.

"Stay right there Tommy. I'll go get something to help with the pain. I'm gonna have to take you to the hospital just to make sure nothing is broken." Tommy nodded.

"I'm not going anywhere." Phil stood up and hurried out of the room. He went to the bathroom and went through Techno's medicine cabinet. Techno appeared in the doorway shortly after.

"What are you doing, Phil?"

"Where do you keep your pain killers? Or ibuprofen? Or Advil? Or something to help?" Phil continued to look for pills.

"Why? And pain killers are right here." Techno picked the bottom up from the top shelf. Phil took them.

"Tommy's been staying in your house apparently." Phil passed him quickly and went back to the bedroom. Techno followed quickly. Phil opened the pill bottle and took out a pill. He sat down next to Tommy and gave it to him. Tommy took the pill and put it in his mouth, swallowing the pill shortly after. Phil helped him sit up. "How long have you been here, Tommy?"

"Since this morning... I passed out the night before so I couldn't really leave my house. I don't know if she kept beating me after I did pass out but I woke up in a lot of pain. This was the only house I could think of that'd be safe to stay in for a while... I guess I was wrong."

"How do you even know where I live?" Techno asked, crossing his arms.

"Uh... Well... I was uh... I snooped their Sam's office while he was in the bathroom last year..." He muttered. Phil sighed.

"The fuck Tommy..." He shook his head. "Alright. Well, let's get you in the car and get you to the hospital. I'll be back to check on you later, Techno." Techno groaned.

"Phil, I told you I was fine!"

"The last time you said that you sprained your ankle and walked on it for a week without getting it treated properly." Phil helped Tommy up. "I can't pick you up, Tommy. I'm sorry if you're gonna hurt a lot more since your moving around." Tommy hummed in response. Phil walked him out. Techno watched from his spot before looking down at the blood stained carpet. He tensed up slightly.

"Sir, can you hear me?"

"He's losing way too much blood."

Techno shook his head. He left the room and closed the door.

Phil sat in the waiting room quietly, tapping the chair's armrest impatiently. A couple came into the waiting room and to the front desk. Phil sat up slightly, stopping his tapping.

"We're here for our son."

"Name?"

"Tommy Innit?" Phil stood up and walked over. The couple glanced at him. "Oh. You're Tommy's teacher, right? Mr. Minecraft I think." His mother smiled at him.

"Yeah. You're not going anywhere near Tommy." He crossed his arms.

"Excuse me? He's my-"

"You beat him. That's why he's here right now." Phil looked at the receptionist. "The patient told me that she's the reason he was in the shape I found him in." The receptionist nodded and stood up.

"I'm sorry but I can't allow you to see Mr. Innit if this is true."

"Wh- Tommy has an over active imagination! He's a trouble marker! I didn't touch him! It was just probably a kid from school or something!" She shouted. The receptionist shook her head.

"Even if that is true, we need to learn the truth from the patient. You're being accused of abuse so you'll have to leave."

"This is bullshit. My wife would never lay a hand on our son." Tommy's father glared at Phil. "Tommy's lying to you! You must be a horrible teacher if you believe lies!"

"I believe my students when they aren't acting like they usually would in my classes."

"Philza Minecraft?" A doctor asked. Phil turned and walked over quickly.

"That's me." The doctor smiled.

"You've been here a lot recently, haven't you? I'm sure you're tired of being here, huh?" The doctor chuckled. Phil smiled and laughed a bit as well.

"Just a bit, yeah. Is Tommy alright? He said he thought his rib was broken. Is it?" The doctor hummed.

"Well, no broken ribs. He just has a lot of bruising on his chest, arms, and legs. You can go see him if you want. He was asking for you and someone named Tubbo."

"Tubbo's his best friend. I can text his brother and tell them to come over."

"Alright. I'll wait out here for-"

"Excuse me! He's my son! I should be seeing him!" Phil was pushed out of the way by Tommy's mother.

"Tommy didn't ask for you."

"Well, that's tough! I'm his parent! He's my child!" She raised her hand to slap him. The doctor caught it.

"Call security." He glanced at the receptionist. She nodded and immediately called security. Phil glared at his mother before looking at the doctor again.

"Where's Tommy's room?"

"246."

"Thank you." Phil quickly walked to Tommy's room. He knocked on the door. Tommy muttered a small come in. Phil opened the door and walked in, closing it behind him. Tommy was laying in bed.

"I'll be able to leave in an hour." Tommy muttered. "Are my parents here?"

"Not anymore. Your mum put her hands on me and tried to slap your doctor. Security was called." Tommy nodded.

"Prefect..." He mumbled to himself, turning his head to look out the window. Phil stared down at him. They were quiet for a little while.

"Tommy, how about you come stay with me for a bit until this mess is sorted?" Tommy glanced at him.

"Stay with you?"

"It'll only be temporary. I don't have a fostering license or anything like that and that'd take a little while. If you do want to stay with me though, I have no problem with trying to get a license." Tommy nodded slowly.

"I'd like that... Thank you, Phil."

"No problem kiddo." Phil ruffled Tommy's hair just as the door was thrown open.

"Get off of my son!" Tommy's father shouted. He pushed Phil into a bunch of medical equipment. He pulled Tommy out of bed. "Get up. We're leaving, brat. You're being an attention seeker. Your mother didn't touch you and you were never hurt in the first place." Phil pushed him away from Tommy.

"Get off of him! He's not a brat nor is he an attention seeker!"

"Stay out of our business!" He shouted, pushed Phil away once again. This time, Phil's head hit the edge of one of the machines in the room. Phil put a hand on the back of his head. Security ran into the room and grabbed onto Tommy's father. They tased him after he continued to try to fight. Tommy ran over to Phil. Phil looked up at him with a small smile. Security dragged the man out as the doctor walked in. He walked over to Phil and Tommy quickly.

"Sorry about that. Are you both alright?" Tommy nodded.

"I think my head was busted open. I'm fine otherwise." Phil shrugged. The doctor hummed.

"Alright then. Let's get you stitched up." Phil nodded and pulled out his phone.

"Tommy, call Schlatt. Tell him to come over here with Tubbo for me. My password is Wilbur's birthday."

"That's a strange password." Tommy muttered. Phil shrugged.

"Wilbur's like a son to me." Tommy rolled his eyes and sat on the bed. The doctor walked Phil out of the room.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

11.7K 114 39
I made the cover myself. Nothing is mine but what I write and Y/n. Some of the art is mine. I will try and post everyday. I might do a mature part bu...
11.6K 214 37
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛᴏ ғᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴏɴᴇ-sʜᴏᴛs ᴏғ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇʀs (ᴄʜᴜᴄᴋʟᴇ sᴀɴᴅᴡɪᴄʜ, ᴅsᴍᴘ, ᴏ̨sᴍᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs :D) SᴀɴᴅʏFʀᴏɢLᴇɢs © 2024
798K 31.1K 47
maeve peters has lived with the same people her entire life, but when she meets a boy named ranboo, she realizes just how much she could come to love...
17.2K 635 10
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢☁️ Tubbo meets a new friend nam...