sophia

Door idekanymoretbh2

No accidental pregnancy ⚠️ Sophia never fails jobs . Efficient, discreet and deadly . Meets the criteria for... Meer

1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

5.

1.2K 12 1
Door idekanymoretbh2

•Sophia

I was on Aces lap . I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts . We were just watching the card game when i felt Ace's breath on my neck .

I didn't feel bad about lying . It was fun . Now though with his hand travelling up my thigh i don't know if it was a good idea .

I slapped it away laughing but he just did it
again .

" When i get up follow me and don't say a word ok ?"

I nodded as he stood up setting me back down on the ground .

We were half way to the stairs when i heard Greg .

"Wait where are you two off to ?"

" Bed . Early start ." He kept it short and sweet .

"Oh i don't feel well so i'm gonna head off to."

They nodded and continued their game but i doubt they were convinced. I didn't know what was gonna happen upstairs but all i know is i want Ace . He trailed behind me as i walked towards hallway where our rooms are .

I turned towards my door when he stopped me .

"Where do you think you're going ?"

" Awfully tired i'm gonna go to sleep ".

I smirked at him as i opened my door about to go in when i was thrown over his shoulder .

He walked into his room closing the door . He threw me on the bed causing me to let out a shriek .

He seemed to like that because he instantly pinned me to the bed and started kissing all down my neck . He had my hands pinned above my head .

After a couple seconds he broke away and my lips met his for the first time . You know how when you're with someone you either have that rhythm or you don't . Well Ace and i had that rhythm . It was electric .

" You're gonna pay for teasing me all week ."

He broke away to take his shirt off and joggers leaving him just in underwear. He climbed back toward me and his hands slipped under my t shirt while he placed kisses all down my neck .

He lifted the shirt over my head leaving me in my black bra . His hands moved down and ripped the little shorts i had on off . Thank god i wore matching underwear.

I had a black thong on under the shorts . He groaned and his lips met mine again . It was passionate and rough and that same time .

Then he slid his hand down my torso sending shivers down my spine. He slipped his hand inside my underwear and began fingering my clit . I could barely kiss him back .

" Struggling already ?"

He smirked as i pulled my lip between my teeth to keep from moaning . I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

He pulled his hand away and i sat up
confused . He moved back and sat against the bed frame . I didn't move .

" Come to me . I don't bite , unless you want me to ?"

A cheeky grin spread across his features . His bloodshot eyes were dark and hooded with lust . His hair was messy which i've always had a soft spot for .

I moved toward him and kneeled beside him . I knew he wanted me to sit on his lap but i liked playing with him .

I kissed right beside his ear and his arm moved around me . I resisted for a second laughing at how annoyed he got .

His hand gripped my hip tighter and then i gave in needing to be closer to him .
He pulled me into his lap and i felt him under me .

He kissed from my neck over my shoulder and down to my bra . His fingers easily undid the clasp and his slid it off my arms throwing it beside him .

He liked what he saw . He kissed me again cupping one of my tits in his hand teasing me .
He moved down my neck but was tougher than before . I just know that's gonna leave a mark .

Right now i don't care though because i'm so turned on . I needed his hand back on me so bad . I moved forward and moved my hips back and forth . I could feel his erection under me .

He kissed me again and i continued rocking my hips . He was barely kissing me back .

I trailed my hand down his abs and then inside his boxers . I grabbed him and slowly started moving my hand up and down . Causing Ace to suck in a breath .

" Don't tease Sophia ."

" Not teasing if i have every intention of letting you fuck me ."

He flipped us over so that he was on top . His eyes were wider , he clearly liked that idea . He ran his hands up my legs positioning himself in between them .

Then delicately removed my underwear. He took his off and slowly thrusted into me . I was so wet and so turned on .

He picked up his pace gripping the bed sheets above my head . His other hand was on my hip , his fingers digging into my skin .

" Fuck Sophia ".

I was to busy to even acknowledge what he said .He started going faster and i was struggling to keep myself from moaning too loudly . I don't wanna be obnoxious.

" They cant hear you don't worry ."

" Thank god ."

He moved at the same pace but thrust harder into me .

" You're fucking mesmerising you know that right ?"

I blushed and then let out another moan .
I love getting compliments drunk it boosts my ego so much more than when i'm sober .

He leaned down and kissed my neck while continuing to hit that spot where i needed him so bad .

My hand was pulling on his hair and he moaned into my ear which was so fucking hot . I could feel every breath he let out on my skin .

I knew i was close and so was he . My legs began to stiffen and my walls clenched. I felt myself unravel as i was sent into a complete euphoric state .

My eyes were blurry when  Ace came on my stomach and then grabbed a towel .

He cleaned me up a bit before throwing me a t-shirt . I slipped it on and he put on underwear.
I quickly went to the bathroom and fixed my hair .

I was gonna go to my own room but when i walked passed Ace he grabbed my arm and shook his head .

He was smirking and i rolled my eyes but got into his bed anyway . I think he shook his head because he knew neither one of us wanted me to leave .

I climbed into bed and got under the covers .Ace walked over and climbed in beside me . We were both completely wasted but he looked me dead in the eye and said ,

" I could get used to seeing you in my bed ". Before he fell asleep .

The second i opened my eyes i was greeted with an agonising pain in my head . My own fault .

My hand was touching something , or someone . When i looked down i saw Ace , his big broad arms wrapped around my waist with his head resting on my stomach . My hand was tangled in the top of his hair .

His eyes started fluttering and i didn't know what to do . I started to lightly run my fingers through his hair hoping to put off the embarrassment a bit longer . Then i heard a bang . It sounded like a door slamming open.

My sudden jerk woke Ace and he started groaning clearly hung over like me . He sat up panicked and then looked at me . His eyes widened and then went back to normal . So he does remember last night .

"What's wrong ? "

" I heard a bang downstairs ."

He got up and threw on a pair of joggers before grabbing a gun from his bedside table . He motioned for me to follow so i quickly pulled on a pair of shorts from the ground .

I followed Ace closely downstairs. He opened the door leading to the kitchen and we slowly made our way in .

Then i heard another door slam . The noise made both me and Ace jump causing him to grab me .

Then i heard laughing . Familiar laughing . I look and see Greg and Mason sitting at the kitchen table like two idiots gawking at us .

" Good morning love birds . Quick heads up , the hinges on the door are loose so since the window is open the door keeps slamming . "

Ace threw an apple at Mason before walking over to get his own breakfast . I grabbed some coffee and sat down trying to avoid any conversation about last night .

Then Ace walked towards me with two plates of eggs and sat one down in front of me .

" So speaking of today's training , Sophia love that shirt ." Mason really got on my nerves sometimes .

" Mason stop that . Anyway Sophia how's that flat iron burn . Or should i say burns ?"

I took out my phone and saw three big hickeys on my neck .

I instantly moved to get up but was stopped .

" Both of you cut it out , now."Ace was glaring at Mason and they stopped after that .

" We have a job tonight i expect everyone to be ready by 9 ."

I spent the day training and then started getting ready .I wore this sparkly dress that had a slit at the side . My makeup was quite dark and i just curled my hair .

Near to 9 i went downstairs where i was stopped by an all too familiar hand wrapping around my wrist .

" What the fuck do you think you're wearing ?"

" A dress ?"

Ace took a deep breath . I don't think he appreciated my answer.

" You aren't leaving looking like that . This guy would never go for someone in something like that ."

This dress actually has scored me many one night stands but i decided not to mention it .

" Well i'm not changing !"

" You work for me so you abide by my rules ."

I took a step towards Ace and looked him directly in the eye .

" What are you gonna do ?"

I snaked my hand down his torso and grabbed the bulge that had appeared in his pants .

His eyes darkened and then i heard Mason . You always hear him before you see him .

"You guys ready? Greg has the car waiting ."

" Ya . Let's go ." I gave Ace a wink before walking out the door .

The drive to the club was relatively silent . I was in the back with Mason while Ace and Greg were in the front . We got to the club and the minute we walked inside i was in character.

Let me break it down for you . Im extremely drunk and desperate and just completely out of it . The sick thing is it always works .
I walked over to the bar and sat beside our man .

It didn't take long before he was whispering in my ear about how we should take this back to his place while i giggled at virtually nothing .I led him to the side door of the club .

We walked out and then my act dropped . I was no longer gripping his arm or falling over myself . Nothing was funny anymore , and my face was nothing but evil .

" Seriously? That easy . "

His whole face dropped . He went for me and i easily dodged him sending him into the wall . I flung him to the ground and stepped on his neck making him beg for his life .

Greg and Mason came and grabbed him tying him up and throwing him into the trunk of the car .

They left and now i just needed Ace .I called his phone and awaited and answer.

" Hello ? "

" Are you ok ?"

" Ya where are you the boys left ."

" Red car out front ".

He hung up and i walked to the front of the club . Easily spotting the expensive car and getting in.

" So do you like it ?"

" Like what?"

He grinned as he began to speed down the street towards the house .

" Your birthday present ."
That's when i realised he meant the car .

" Ace this is too much . I cant accept it i've known you a week i'd never expect anything from you -"

" Shut up . Its from all of us you needed a car anyway it's not a big deal ."

He looked almost embarrassed so i decided to drop it .

________________________________

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

22.4K 398 27
Re-writing/editing It's strange how quickly your life can change. How it can go from happiness and joy all the time to sorrow and dread with a single...
59.1K 3.3K 37
"Well, well, well. Trouble in paradise? I don't blame the guy for cheating on you. You have nothing to provide anyway." He sneered. ...
20.2K 318 22
🔞⚠️ Cecile was found in the orphanage gate with her birth certificate making her easily find her parents but Cecile had misunderstanding that made h...
393 12 18
My hands were trembeling around my gun as I slowly stepped closer to the sound of screams. It was my third day as a police officer, and also the firs...