Soleil ~ Tony Stark(BWWM)

Von ShaeShae0821

What if Tony and Yinsen weren't the only ones to have ended up being imprisoned by the Ten Rings. A Tony X OC... Mehr

Soleil
A plan and A story
Tranquilized
Lost and Found, Safe and Sound
American Cheeseburger
Mansion Sweet Mansion
Secret Project
Flying
I Could Go For A Drink
Gulmira
Resistance
System Overload
2010
Eventful Days
Grand Prix
Mad
Do not even think about it
Stark Expo Model
New Element
Hammeroid Attack
Shoot Your Shot
2012
Stuttgart, Germany
A Team?
Loki's Plan
The Chitauri
The Battle of New York
Aftermath
A New Dawn
Birthday/ Block Party
Tony's Birthday Present
December to Remember
Meetings
Pipping Hot Mess
Stay or Leave
Gone
Connections
Things Falling Into Place
Restrained
Escape
Battle On The Norco
Merry Christmas
And A Happy New Year
Valentine's Day
Future Plans
Surprise, Surprise
Ay, France
Soleil and Lune/Sekhmet and Bastet
Soleil's Birthday
Burrows of Greenwich
The Holidays Bring Festivities
The Triskelion
The Winter Soldier
Alpha and Bravo
Charlie
The Battle of Sudan
Attack On The Hydra Research Base
Peace In Our Time
No Strings Attached
Tension
South Africa
Safehouse
Unexpected Guest
Old Friend, New Allies
The City Is Flying
Battle of Sokovia
Birthday in Norway
Back To Business
Break In And Check In
Business As Usual
No News Is Good News
I Think I'm Gonna Be Sick
The Sokovia Accords

Friend or Foe?

1.9K 57 0
Von ShaeShae0821

(Tony's POV)

Tony sat by the small fire to keep warm, the man that kept him alive was somewhere moving around behind him. But he was too lost in thought to care as he just continued to stare blankly at the flames dancing around.

'Baam'

Tony and the man jumped, standing up and moving while putting their hands in the air as they faced where their confinement room's door was swung open violently. What they were not expecting was for a woman to be thrown into the room by one of armed mens. The man spoke quickly in Arabic, but Tony can see the amount of sheer rage from the look on his face.

The woman props herself on her elbows and -literally- growls at the man. "Dick-less, Asshole!"

The armed man took a menacing step forward and pointed his gun at the woman; who did not even flinch away. The man smirked and then proceeded to shoot the woman in her right shoulder before walking away with a satisfied smile.

Tony and the man just stared wide eyed at what just happened in front of them, with so many questions running through their heads respectively. But the one that pushed its way to the top of the list was that this woman had ears and a tail.

When the woman slumped over gripping her right shoulder and hissed, the man was knocked out of his stupor. Attempting to walk towards her, until she quickly whipped her head around to stare at the two of them. Despite her focus being more on the man closer to her, Tony could not help but feel like a deer caught in headlights when he saw her eyes.

They were gold, a bright, vibrant shade of gold with cat like pupils that could stare into your soul directly. Her dark skin made not just her gold eye, but also her gold/yellow with black tips ears and tail stand out a lot more.

"Friend or Foe?" The woman asked.

The man who was close to her, kept his hands up in a 'no harm' gesture. "Friend."

The woman's ears flicked and she turned to her gaze to the man near the fire, expecting an answer from him as well.

Tony finally acknowledged that he was being asked the same question, answered it. "Friend."

She narrowed her eyes towards Tony and then back at the man before standing up shakily.

"Hey, I don't think you should-" The man said but was cut off by a growl from the woman.

"Stop. Though you might be a 'friend', does not mean I trust you." The woman said backing away.

"I can help with your bullet wound. If you would let me." The man said taking a step closer.

The woman's growl grew louder as she moved her arm to the direct spot where the bullet had punctured. Reaching in, she bit down on her arm that was in front of her mouth to stop herself from crying out in pain.

Tony and the man watched in shock as a moment later the woman released her arm from her mouth. Bringing her arm around and extending it in their direction with her fist clenched for them to see.

"There." The woman said as she opened her fist and let the bullet drop onto the floor. "Now, there is no reason to worry."

"I'm not so sure about that." Tony commented.

"I agree with him, the wound can still get infected." The man said.

The woman's ears flattened backwards against her head and her tail swayed from side to side, her expression showing that she was either annoyed or impatient.

"Fine. How about this. You leave me alone for tonight, and tomorrow I will let you check on the wound." The woman suggested.

"I don't think that is a good idea." The man shook his head.

Tony looked at the woman who appeared to be taking defensive stance. "I don't think you really have a choice."

The woman ears perked as she looked towards him, a small smile forming on her lips before it returned to her blank expression and brought her attention back to the man closer to her. "He is right. I'm not really giving you a choice."

The man eyed the woman for a second before taking a step back and putting his hands down. "Alright. I will have a look at it tomorrow then."

"Thank you." The woman said before she looked around the room, her eyes landed on a corner closest to the door which also seemed to be unoccupied. She made her way over there and sunk down to rest her head on her knees. Wrapping her arms around her legs as she brought them close against her chest, making herself small.

Tony sat back down but kept an eye on the woman. Though she was not looking around with her eyes; her ears moved simultaneously, one trained on him and the other trained the other man. She was keeping her awareness or overall wariness of them up, instead of resting.

"I'm sure they must be looking for you, Stark. But they won't have much luck finding these mountains." The man said approaching Tony and kneeling down beside him.

Tony kept his gaze on the woman for a moment more before turning to face the fire once again, remaining indifferent to the man's comment.

"Look. What you saw out there..that was your legacy, Stark. Your life's work in the hands of murderers. Is that how you want to go out?" The man asked. "Is this the last act of defiance of the great Tony Stark? Or are you going to do something about it?"

"Why should I do anything?" Tony remained callous. "They're going to kill me, you and now...her as well. And if I don't, well..I'll be dead in a week anyway."

"Well then... This will be an important week for you." The man stated before standing up and moving away.

Tony took a moment to think over the man's words. He was not one to take things lying down, and certainly was not one to not have an opinion or a say in a subject. So, how was this any different? He was not going to build these men -these murderers- more of his missiles, but he can work with what he is given to keep himself alive.

With a new goal in mind, Tony started to mentally brainstorm all the materials he will need and hopefully the armed men could acquire for him to begin on their -his- project. After about an hour of making a mental plan he looked over to where he last saw the man, who was now sleeping.

Tony then looked toward the woman in the corner, she had not moved from her position since she settled there. Tony felt a bit of pity for her to be dragged into this, for what reason he does not know. The fact that she seemed to be part feline may be a reason but these armed men do not seem to be the type to be dealing with DNA crossing experiments, so her being here left him stumped.

He stood up and grabbed one of the spare blankets since he assumed that she would be cold, as she was not near the fire for warmth. He took a couple steps towards her but stopped when both her ears swivelled and pointed in his direction before they flattened backwards on her head.

The woman raised her head, gold eyes meeting his brown ones. "May I help you?"

Tony just stared at her for a moment. "Are those..Are those real?"

"What?"

"Your ears, and tail. Are they real?"

The woman blinked a couple times before a small crack of smile made its way onto her face once again. "Last time I checked, they are." She answered and proceeded to perk her ears up and curl her tail around one of her ankles.

"Fascinating..." Tony leaned closer but the woman's ears flattened backwards once again and her tail tightened around her ankle, as she growled.

"Was that all?"

"Oh.." Tony leaned away and held out the blanket he brought over. "Sorry. I just wanted to offer you a blanket. The cave's pretty cold and your not near the fire."

The woman eyed the blanket for a moment frowning. "For one, it stinks. And two, I don't need it. But appreciate the gesture."

Tony could not really smell anything wrong with the blanket but he might have become nose blind to the scent in the cave already. Plus if the woman had ears and a tail like a cat, her senses are most likely heightened like one as well.

"Kay. I get the 'stinks' part, but what's with the second one?" Tony asked. "You're not cold?"

"I'm not." The woman answered.

"How? It's freezing in here, despite the fact that we may be somewhere in the middle of the desert." Tony said and gestured to how he was wearing a hat, gloves, a sweater and pants. Though they were raggedy, they were in better condition then what she was wearing. She had on a loose t-shirt that had multiple holes in it and leggings in the same condition, plus she was not wearing any socks or shoes.

The woman giggled and extended her hand out to him . "Hold my hand."

"Hey, now." Tony chuckled. "Don't you think we are moving to fast?"

The woman rolled her eyes. "I told you to hold my hand, not sleep with me. Calm yourself."

Tony shrugged, a small smirk on his face. The first time he had one grace his features since being kidnapped and Tony had to admit that for a second, that is made him feel like he was not in this situation at all. Tony moved to a kneeling position to take her hand in his, and his eyes widened as she gripped his hand more firmly.

"Your hand is warm. No! It's hot!" Tony said dropping the blanket and moving his other hand to hold her's in between his.

"I don't get cold. Which is nice, but when I get sick..." The woman grimaced. "It's like Hell on earth."

"I could only imagine." Tony said feeling warmer with her hand between his then he did with his body near the fire. He took a moment to relish in the heat she radiated from her hand alone before he took a look at her arm and narrowed his gaze at the two puncture holes in her forearm. "Did you do this?"

The woman followed his gaze to her forearm. "I did. I bite my arm when I removed the bullet. That bitch hurt, but I'll live."

"I really don't think this place is the most sanitary for you to live with.. what..three open holes in you right now." Tony argued with a frown. "I think we have some alcohol, heck! Even water to clean these off would be better than just leaving them."

At this point the women yanked her hand away from him and bared her fangs. "I said you can take a look at my wounds tomorrow. Until then, you can go back to your fire."

Tony stood up and backed away. "Sorry."

"You don't have to apologize. Like I said before. Just because you are 'friends' doesn't mean I trust you." The woman said.

"Alright." Tony gave a small smile. "I'm leaving the blanket though. The fact that you can get sick, only proves to me that you may need it more than you think."

"Despite being a walking furnace?" The woman smirked.

Tony smirked back. "Yes."

The woman giggled. "Thank you, Stark."

"Tony." Tony corrected. "Call me Tony. And you are?"

"Soleil. But you can call me Sol." Soleil said.

"Sun in French. That explains your body radiating heat." Tony chuckled. "Though I wish this was under better circumstances. It's nice to meet you, Sol."

"It's nice to meet you as well, Tony." Soleil said back. They stared at each other for a good minute before Tony gestured towards the blanket and then her. Soleil bit back a laugh and instead grumbled loud enough for Tony to hear, as she grabbed the blanket and threw it over her knees. "Happy?"

"Pleased!" Tony grinned.

"Night, Tony." Soleil rolled her eyes.

"Night, Sol." Tony said as he moved back to his spot near the fire.

The moment of normalcy for both of them ended as soon as their conversation finished, and neither did actually go to sleep anytime soon that night.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1M 30K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
473K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...