Changes and Chances(Boschlow)

By LeoBirb

After the grudgby match with Willow, Boscha's reputation begins to crumble. Everyone begins to hate her and m... More

READ THIS!!!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight...
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter forteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Side Chapter
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Not an update but...
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty- Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two

Chapter Forty

1.3K 53 94
By LeoBirb

The five days had passed. Amity had been busy those days and unable to hang out with everyone, so Boscha couldn't find the time to talk to her. The cast had already been taken off, and she was nervous for her first day back at school.

She was currently walking behind her friends, which they had surprisingly allowed her to do. They were usually too worried to allow her to leave their sight. She wasn't complaining. She didn't like them worrying so much anyway.

She had talked to Willow a lot in the past five days, but it didn't help her determine her true feeling towards her. In fact, she had only confused herself further.

She needed to talk to Amity before these thoughts and emotions killed her. They were honestly becoming too much for her to handle. She was always getting lost in these thoughts throughout the day. It felt like she had wasted nearly a week on her thoughts alone!

She hoped for the love of the titan that Amity could help her come to a conclusion. She wanted badly to figure out her emotions and finally tell Willow how she truly felt.

"Hey, Bosch, you okay?" Luz had fallen back to talk with her.

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine." The three-eyed witch responded.

"Just making sure, you seem to be getting lost in your head a lot these days. I just want to make sure you're not thinking anything negative."

Boscha smiled slightly. "Thank you for your concern, but you shouldn't worry so much, Luz."

"It's hard not to! You're my friend, and I want all of my friends to be happy!" The Latina grinned.

"Yeah, I know you do, and I love that you're like that. It makes you an amazing friend."

"So, what're you two talking about?" Amity questions as she had fallen back to chat with her other two friends.

"Not much." The potion witch replied

It didn't take long for Gus and Willow to end up beside everyone too.

The five friends continued to talk happily as they continued to school. Once the school was in sight, Boscha became a lot more nervous, stopping in her path.

"Is it too late to say... I'm not ready to go back?"

Her four friends looked a little disappointed? No, that couldn't be right... could it? Her heart began to hammer. Why did she have to be so bad at deciphering emotions?!

"N-nevermind, I'll have to face it again eventually. Might as well get it over with." She forced a smile to her lips as she walked past her friends.

Willow grabbed the three-eyed witch's hand gently. "It's okay if you're not ready, Boscha. We can go back."

The pink-haired witch turned to face them. "N-no, that's fine! We're here! I might as well face it. It won't be that bad, right? I'm just a little nervous, that's all."

"A little nervous? Boscha, you look like your about ready to have a panic attack!" Amity commented.

"Yeah, I know you said you were fine earlier, but are you sure?" Luz asked with concern.

"Okay, maybe I'm really nervous, but I'm fine!"

"Alright, then let's go inside." Willow smiles as she leads them inside.

Boscha's heart was hammering as she walked through the door. She was scared to be walking back into the place she used to rule. She was scared she was going to run into her bullies. She was afraid that something terrible was going to happen. She was scared that she was going to mess up and make everyone else hate her more.

She walked to her first class with her friends. Amity waved them goodbye as they entered the classroom.

Boscha walked to her seat in the back, ignoring the stares she was getting from the other students. Some looked almost relieved she returned, while others seemed slightly concerned. Some held a look of surprise as if they weren't expecting to see her.

She sat down in her chair. Her friends sat at the table in front of her like they always did. Skara and Amelia walked into class a bit after them.

Upon seeing Boscha at her seat, Skara squealed and ran over to her. She wrapped her arms around her in a hug, which the three-eyed witch happily returned.

"Welcome back!" Skara smiled as she pulled away from the hug.

Amelia walked up to them, smiling slightly at her pink-haired friend. "I see you're doing better."

"Yeah, I'm doing a lot better. Thanks for coming to my aid, you two." Boscha smiled at them.

"We weren't going to let you suffer! I wish we c-" The potion witch put her hand up to silence her friend.

"I didn't tell anyone. It isn't your fault. Do not wish for something you cannot change. Besides, I'm out of th-that situation now." Boscha slightly cursed at herself for stuttering.

She took a deep breath to ensure she'd stay calm. "Don't think about it." She sighed.

"Are you okay?" Skara questioned.

Boscha looked up to see the concerned looks of all her friends.

She smiled slightly then nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"So, exactly where have you been the past weeks?" One of the boys at the front of the class asked suddenly.

Willow, Gus, Luz, Skara, and Amelia all turned to him, glaring.

"Whoa! I don't mean to be hostile! Honest! I'm just curious where the former grudgby star went off to!" He laughed.

Boscha looked into the kid's eyes. He was the kid that had 'given her a taste of her own medicine'. The student with eyes that had an uncanny resemblance to her father's.

"Um... I- I was- uh..."

"Holy shit you're stuttering is annoying! What? You get a brain injury while you were gone or something?" He laughed again.

Some of the guy's friends began to laugh with him.

Willow looked him dead in the eyes. She stood from her seat. "What makes you think you have the right to speak to her like that?" She growls.

"What, you guys just stick up for her?"

"Yeah, we do!" Luz stepped in.

"Of course, we'd stick by her! She's an amazing friend!" Gus chimed in.

"You can say that again, Gus." Skara placed her hand on the three-eyed witch's shoulder and smiled.

Boscha looked at her and returned a smile of her own.

"She was a jerk to everyone, and all of you are forging her?!"

"She wasn't a jerk to everyone. All of you were jerks to her. Wanting to get closer to her only because she was number one, and that would look good on y'all." Willow glared at him then scanned the classroom. "She may have glared at some of you or pushed you out of her way, but you all let her do that. Most of you seemed to praise her for that. Worship her because of everything she did. Y'all were just as bad as she was."

Everyone sat in silence. The students that had been in the cafeteria when Zavier tried to use that ring, all turned to the blue-eyed witch that was standing in the front of the class. One of them stood up.

"And you are trying to contribute the rise of someone else who will do that!" They said, pointing an accusing finger at him.

The blue-eyed kid growled and drew a magic circle, firing a spell at the other kid. However, A tall ice wall blocked the attack. Boscha walked away from her seat and approached the new bully's desk.

"I would suggest you consider what you do from here on out. You don't want to be where I was. You don't want to feel what I felt. The fall is not worth it. Don't become a bully."

"You don't know what I want." He growled before pulling his hand back and punching Boscha in the face.

The pink-haired witch staggered, covering the part of her face that he had hit. Tears brimmed in her eyes. Images of her father flashed through her head, memories of all the times he had beaten her, every time her mother neglected to take care of her then finally joined in on the abuse. She recalled how little she stood up for herself. How she allowed herself to fall and didn't even fight to keep her feet on the ground. She realized just how easily she had given up in the past.

She closed her eyes, stopping her tears. She straightened herself up and opened her eyes again. There was a fire in her eyes that spoke a thousand words. Not a threatening fire. One that showed her determination. It concealed no pain, she allowed all of that to show. She allowed her emotions to flow out and build that fire.

"I have one question for you... Did you choose this path or did you feel it was your only way out?"

"What?"

"Never choose this path if you feel like it is the only way. It is not the only way, but if you choose this path by will, by the pure intent to control, then don't go blaming anyone but yourself when you fall.

It was completely silent. The kid backed down and sat back in his seat. The silence made the three-eyed witch's ears ring. She looked around at everyone. They held looks of shock.

The fire in her eyes died. Fear arose in her. Her knees gave out and she went to the ground. She covered her ears and ducked her head.

She then felt a hand on her shoulder, and she looked up to see Willow. The plant witch smiled slightly as she knelt down in front of her. "Are you okay?"

The three-eyed witch shot forward and wrapped her arms around Willow. The plant witch hugged her back, waiting patiently for a response.
--_-_--_-_--
Boom done! Sorry, that took so long. I'm a procrastinating idiot lololololol. Someone help me this chapter suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckssssssssssss reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Can I delete it and rewrite it.... is that an option.... nope... no it's not, I'm pressing publish! If y'all hate it I can always unpublish the entire book and rewrite the entire thing lololololol. I'm going crazy. heheheheheh.

Have a wonderful day you guys and know you are loved.

Words- 1642 
published- 4/24/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 497 34
Ever sense luz came amity knew her heart was falling for her but she hated Luz but why
10.1K 354 30
In this Story.. There was a Girl who lost her Parents, Who lives alone on a apartment And Enrolled to another School then she got Real Best Friends...
3.1K 67 5
A little holiday story focused on Hunter and Emira. Cover art used with the permission of @heycintriux on Twitter and Instagram 💚💛