The Stars In His Eyes (BxB) ✔️

由 -writtenworks-

Christian Tazo is the most positive person in his school. He has a good relationship with his parents and is... 更多

Preview
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 [end]

SEQUEL

1.1K 24 10
由 -writtenworks-

Check out the sequel, Freckles & Promises!

DESCRIPTION:

Scott Park made a bet.
Scott Park made a bet about a diary.
Scott Park now owns a diary.

Scott Park's mom thinks that he is not being productive enough and challenges him to write a book. Scott, being the lazy little shit he is, chooses what he thinks to be the easiest form of book-writing; a diary. His mom agrees and they place a bet. Will Scott be able to carry on with the bet and win, even if his life suddenly becomes more interesting and complicated than before or will he lose the bet to his mom and pay the price?

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

3.2M 121K 49
*** COMPLETED *** Sixteen year old Daniel Layman has been bullied since he came out. His best friend and protector Sean, moved to Los Angeles leaving...
27.4K 460 29
It was the most fucked up idea. Offering up his self dignity to give pleasure to his one enemy, Kai, just because he was afraid he'd have his ass ki...
125K 225 2
After losing his parents and being abused, Thomas is learning how to enjoy his life again - something he thought was impossible for him, but then he...
1.8K 408 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...