KS4 - Yours ✔

By thekswriter

Fourth Generation of my Kirigun series. 1st Generation: Possessive Tharn 2nd Generation: Falling in Love with... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 🔞
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Side Story #1 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #2 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #3 Bruno & Mayka
Chapter 56
Side Story #4 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #5 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #6 Bruno and Mayka
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Side Story #7 Bruno and Mayka
Final Chapter
Side Story #8 Bruno&Mayka
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Special 3 (Gun shot)
Special Chapter 5 (Miles' new bestie)

Chapter 18

7.2K 448 131
By thekswriter

Cade's POV

What's wrong with Paris again? She must be bored to accept the temporary professor role. She is my aunt but she only wants to be called by her first name. It's been a month since I last saw her and so happy to see my only aunt standing in front of me today. She spoils me so much since I was a kid.

"Stop smiling at me Colleen Suppasit."
She playfully said. Everyone knows Paris.

"If you say so," I replied.

"Meet me outside for a while." I stood up and followed her.

"What now?" I asked her. "Why are you here?"

"Uncle Mew said I can work for a week here. I am supposed to reject the idea but when he told me that you are taken, I accepted the offer right away. So where is the famous Miles that Uncle Mew and Gulf are talking about?" I am right about her. She's just here to pry on my love life.

"What did my grandparents say about him?"

"Well, they just told me you are crazy in love with an average guy. Is that the guy who keeps staring at us? Is he mad?" I turned around but no one is looking. Miles is busy with his paper.

"The handsome guy beside me." I told Paris.

"I see. Not bad. Go back inside."
We both returned to the classroom.

"Baby, keep it. You can redo it later. Our professor will return next week so you will have plenty of time." I told him.

He followed me and put it inside his bag. My favorite waterboy handed me bottled water. I drank half of it and gave it to Miles.

"I am not thirsty." He answered.

Paris discussed the concept of market equilibrium. Everyone is listening because she seriously looks like a terror professor and it's kind of funny. She keeps calling Miles to answer almost all of her questions. Miles keeps nailing it though.

Is she trying to measure how smart my boyfriend is? Miles is beyond intelligent. He even makes assignments for my classmates before in exchange for money.

Our first subject ended. We are on our way to our hangout place again.

"What's wrong with her?" He sounded annoyed.

"Why? She is always like that. Don't mind her."

"I'll take a nap. Don't wake me up." He moved to my single bed.

Luke entered the place with snacks.
I am so bored with Miles just sleeping. We had enough sleep last night so I am wondering why he became sleepy all of a sudden. Luke keeps smiling like a fool.
"Are you crazy?" I asked him.

"No, I am handsome. I am just excited for something." Luke is consistent for being annoying.

"Well, good luck to you then."

"No, Cade, good luck to you. I just brought you some snacks in case you are bored. I am off now. ciao!"
He left me here so I just called papa to disturb him. I have nothing to do because my boyfriend is sleeping.

Miles woke up an hour before our next class. I already asked someone to buy our lunch. I can't wake him up earlier because he told me not to.

"Baby, come here and eat." He started eating. Something is different with how he behaves today He was not arguing with me and just keeps following what I am saying.
"Do you like the food or you want me to buy more?"

"No, it's fine."

"You okay, baby?" Something is really weird about him.

"I am fine, perfectly." He is trying to get finish his food quickly.

We were eating when Paris called. He is asking me to have lunch with her.
"Why are you still here, I thought you only have one class to handle?" She is still here at the university

"I am waiting for Daddy Mew. He said he is coming today." My grandfather didn't mention him visiting MSU.

"Alright. We are eating already. Tomorrow, we will eat with you."

"Who is that?"  Miles asked.

"Just Paris, baby. She is inviting us for lunch but I told her we are almost done."

I am not even done eating but he already took my plate and washed the dishes. We are just fine earlier. I am wondering if I did something wrong. Is he mad because I didn't remind him of the assignment in Micro?

After washing the dishes, he grabbed his phone and left me, sitting alone on the couch.

"Baby, are you mad?" I followed him. The elevator is about t close when I stopped it.

"Why would I be mad?" He asked me in return.

"I don't know. I did nothing wrong though."

"That's good then. Just continue doing nothing." I don't understand him. Is that how serious he is about that missed assignment? He is too sensitive, isn't he?

Our class started and he didn't even dare look at me the whole period.

"You can go home first. I need to do something first."

"You think I will let you? I'll go with you."

"No need. I think you have something to do too. Just stop talking to me." He is now heading to the library. I am just watching him study Microeconomics. Maybe he was pressured because Paris keeps calling his name in the class. I need to tell Paris to stop doing that.

It was almost six when I sent him home. He kissed me and closed the gate right away.

I called Bernard to report to me Sydney's schedule at the mansion. I want to make sure that he has no time to visit Mayka again. When they confirmed that he is on his shift, I finally went home too.

The whole evening, I keep texting Miles but he will just reply with one word.

"Baby, what's wrong really? I am clueless."
I saw him read my message but replied with 'nothing' again.

I called him instead. Something is really wrong with this guy...

"Are you about to sleep? I'll pick you up early."

"Why? Do you want me to sleep now? Because you are going to call someone after I hang up?"

"Who am I going to call?"
He is creating an issue.

"Why would you ask me? Good night. Enjoy." He hung up.

I am trying to reach him again but he is not answering anymore.

Miles's POV

"Stop smiling at me Colleen Suppasit."
Oh, wow. Cade is still smiling even though the woman called him by his second name.

"If you say so." My flirt of a boyfriend said. He looks so happy to be called Colleen.

"Meet me outside for a while."
The asshole followed her.

"Ms. Paris is pretty, right?" Luke told me.

"She is. Does Cade know him? Do they know each other?"

"Very much. They often come to each family gathering." Luke is not helping at all.

"Why is she not present at Pink's birthday?"

"Maybe because Cade is with you." He answered me.

"So what if I am there? Why would she care? Do they have a secret that needs to be kept from me?"

"Ask Cade yourself. I don't want to be the bearer of the truth. Why Miles? Are you jealous? "

"Jealous your ass. I don't care about their closeness."

Cade returned to his seat. He is saying something but I am not minding him.

The professor started discussing and I must say that she is really smart.
The thing that is bothering me is this woman keeps asking me when we are almost 15 in the class. He is just waiting for the chance to embarrass me. Just so you wait... I am Miles, class valedictorian, consistent highest honors awardee, you can't mess with me.

The whole lunch, I just ignore Cade because his face is annoying. I also went to the library for advanced study. I need to be prepared for my battle in Microeconomics with that woman.

'Who is that girl earlier?' I wanna ask my boyfriend but I am thinking of how to say it that won't sound like I am jealous or something.

It was Cade who woke me up in the morning. Mayka probably let him inside.

"I already brought breakfast. Take a bath so we can eat here. We still have a lot of time."

I stood up hastily and ignored him. I took my time to take a bath and let him wait.

"Can you tell me what's our problem?" Cade is seriously asking. He looks upset. Well, it's a tie. I am so upset about something that I am not sure of too. I am not jealous. I just don't like it.

"Nothing. Let's eat."

I know Cade is already pissed but he's playing the patient boyfriend card.

Our first subject today would be with that woman. Of course, she tested my capability and failed again. I won't lose to her. I even studied when I got home yesterday.

The class ended. "Let's go."
He held my hand but I refused. "What the hell are you playing? Can't I even hold your hand? Tell me what's the problem now. I'll go crazy thinking what I did wrong. You know I hate it when you are treating me like this!"

"Treating you what, Colleen?"

"Baby, I told you I don't like being called Colleen."

See?

"Ahhh fine. So Ms. Paris is allowed but your boyfriend cannot. I get it."

"I don't get you too. Of course, everybody knows my relationship with Paris."
He even called her by her first name.
"How can I scold my aunt in front of the class? I still respect her."

Aunt? This fucking Luke tricked me. I just pretended that what he said is not a revelation to me.

"Still.." I don't know what to say anymore.

"Okay, call me Colleen if that's what  bothering you."
We went to the hangout place. He is now ignoring me too.

That's his aunt. It's my fault for listening to that idiot Luke.

"Do not go out. I'll take a nap." This is new. Cade wants to sleep while I am here.

Luke came in the place smiling like hell.

"Hi, Miles."

"Don't talk to me. Crazy!"
It's this guy's fault for feeding my head with thoughts about my boyfriend and his aunt.
I just walk to his single bed and squeezed myself to him.

"Luke is here," I told Cade.

"I heard. Are you mad because I let my aunt called me Colleen?"
I am not shallow like that. I can't say that I thought he has something about her.

"I am not. I just want to be mad at you for no reason."

"You want to be what, baby?"

"Ignore it. I am sorry." I told him. I am sorry for being jealous for the first time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 6.8K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...
212K 11.5K 43
(Completed ✔) Tharntype the series!! A ๓ēຟງนlf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...
184K 11.3K 57
Spoiled Series #1 Type Thought Call me Bitch, Spoiled, Arrogant, Ignorant whatever the hell you want. I don't F*cking Care! He is mine! Nobody can ha...
285K 11.7K 51
Warning ⚠️🔞.... This is the story between two best friends. Tharn and Type are roomates but something changed after Tharn's confessions. " Don't y...