Limitless love ✔️

By littleS4

Arrange marriage is where the partners are choosen by parents but the feeling called love, respect,care and t... More

Introduction
Introduction
Malhotra mansion
Malhotra mansion
Murthy Mansion
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (First meet)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Proposal)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19(Yes to Proposal)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Marriage date)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 (Engaged)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Apartment
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (I love you)
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 (South Indian wedding)
Chapter 60
Chapter 61(Punjabi wedding)
Chapter 62(Married)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71(Honeymoon)
Copyright ©
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Author's Note
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Sequel.

Chapter 33

5.3K 280 19
By littleS4

Nandini: Manik?

Manik: Hi Nandini,What happened? you look tensed.

Nandini: Nothing actually my one performer had an accident yesterday so I have two performance now

Manik: Ohh,now I get it,you are nervous about tomorrow's performance and I have a perfect solution for this Come.

He held her hand and made her sit in his car.

Nandini: Manik where are you taking me and what about my car?

Manik: My driver will drop your car and about where I am taking, you will get know soon.

Nandini: Arre but...

Manik: No more questions.

Nandini sighed and sat there comfortably.
Manik started driving and there was comfortable silence between them.Soon they reached the place seeing which Nandini got a bright smile on her face.

Nandini: Manik,how do you know I love beaches.

Manik: I just guessed it because I too come here when I am nervous or confused. Now chalo let's go.

Both of them removed their sandals and went out and both started walking on the sand.

Nandini: It's so peaceful here, thankyou for bringing me here Manik.

Manik slowly slid his hand into her entwinning their hands he looked at her to see if she was uncomfortable but he found her smiling.

Manik: Nandini you don't have to thank me for each and everything. Now tell me is everything ready for tomorrow.

Nandini: Yes everything is ready but I am damn nervous two performance on the same day will be hell hectic, changing the dress,makeup and I don't even know the sequence of our performance.

Manik: Ok Ok Nandini calm down and take a deep breath. Now relax and tell me will you give your 100% tomorrow?

Nandini: Ofcourse Manik I will give my best.

Manik: And that is what is required give your best and see the result. I am damn sure you will win.

Listening this Nandini hugged Manik surprising and shocking him.

Nandini: You are the best Manik listening you I am somewhat calm now.

Manik smiled at this and reciprocated the hug with a peaceful smile.

Nandini suddenly realised what she did and broke the hug.

Manik: Nandini aage se thank you bolna hoga na this is the best way, you know.

Nandini widened her eyes and looked at Manik to see his teasing look which made her blush instantly.

Manik: I like your red cheeks so much.

Nandini's cheek turned crimson red but she composed herself and when she saw a ice cream vendor she looked towards Manik and said.

Nandini: Manik I want Ice cream come lets go.

Manik: But Nandini this is so unhealthy we can have it from ice cream parlour.

Nandini: Manik kabhi kabhi unhealthy bhi khana chahiye, abhi chaliye.

Manik: Tumhe dekh ke kon kahega ki tum ek doctor ho.

But Nandini did not pay attention to his comment.

Nandini: Bhaiyya ek chocolate flavour and Manik aap ke liye?

Manik: Mere liye butterscotch.
Both got their ice-cream and they started walking back to the car. Leaning to the car both had their ice cream after completing their ice cream Manik saw that Nandini's face had some chocolate on her face.

Manik: Nandini you have some chocolate on your face.

Nandini: Where?
He pointed towards her chin and said here.Nandini tried to wipe it from her face but was not able to do it.

Manik: Can I?
Nandini nodded. Manik slowly wiped it from her face while they had a small eyelock which broke due to some disturbance.

Manik: Can we leave?

Nandini: Yes.
Both of them sat in the car and started towards Murthy Mansion.

Nandini:Manik, Maa and Papa are coming tomorrow right ?

Manik: Yes Nandini they are more than excited to see you perform. In fact all of us are coming, you specially came and invited all of us and How can I leave a chance to see you perform live.

Nandini: Kya Manik aap bhi. Acha all the relatives arrived?

Manik: Yes Dadi, Dadu and Nani along with Dii they arrived today. And others will come tomorrow by evening and what about your side?

Nandini: Amms(Dadi) and Amma(Nani) both came today others will come tomorrow.

Manik:Nice and here we reached.

Nandini: Come inside.

Manik: No I will leave, you go and take rest.

Nandini: Are you sure?

Manik: Yes.

Nandini: Bye Manik drive safe.

Manik just came forward and kissed her forehead.
Manik: Now go and don't take stress everything will go well. Good night.

Nandini just smiled at him and wispered good night. She got down from the car and went towards the door, before ringing the bell she turned around and waved him bye.

Manik waved her bye and left from there.

Murthy Mansion
As soon as she entered the house she got surprised seeing the chaos in the house. There were lot of people than expected. Along with her Amms and Amma her Chikamma(Masi) and Chachu's family were also present there.

Nandini: Aiyappa, aap sab bhi aa gaye par sab tho kal aane wale the na.

Rishab (Chachu's son): Surprise akka.
Hum aaj hi aane wale the par aapko nahi bataya.

Ruhi: Kaisa laga surprise akka?

Nandini: I can't believe.

Pihu: Akka come on hum itne time baad mil rahe ek hug tho dedo.

All of them hugged her together and congratulated her. Nandini then saw Amms and Amma and went towards them and hugged them.

Nandini: I missed you both,aap log itne late kyu aaye.

Amms: Kanna we are staying here for few days after your engagement waise bhi tu tho busy thi na.

Amma: Haa aur kya tere pass tho time nahi hota tha, but we are staying here after engagement and we will spend lots of time with you.

Nandini: Promise?

Amms and Amma: Nandini Promise.
Saying this all of them laughed.

Nandini: Chacha Chachi aur Chikamma chikappa kaha hai?

Mihika: We are here Nandu.

Nandini: Chikamma, chikappa how are you both kitne time baad mil rahi hu main.

Shanno: Hame bhul gayi Nandu?

Rajesh: Chacha aur chachi ko bhul hi gayi.

Nandini: Arre aise kaise bhul gayi aapki Nandu aapko bhul sakti hai bhala.

Romi: Maska lagana sikh gayi hai apni Nandu.
Nandini giggled at this.

Nandini: Acha aap sab kab aaye aur mujhe mumma ya Dadda ne kuch bola kyu nahi.

Ishita: Kisine batane he nahi diya surprise hai bolke.Aur tu bata teri gaadi kab ki aagayi par tu kaha thi?

Mihika: Bata Nandu kaha thi abhi tak?
She asked with the teasing smile.
Nandini blushed at this and was seeing here and there.

Ishita: Bol na.

Nandini: Arre mumma, umm Main Manik ke sath thi.
Saying this she ran upstairs to her room knowing very well that all will tease her to no extent. She changed and went down for her dinner to see all sitting and waiting for her to come down.

Shanno: Come Nandini we all were waiting for you.
Nandini came and sat.

Ishita: Nandu, agar Manik idhar tak aaya tha tho andar kyu nahi bulaya usse aise bahar se bhej diya acha lagta hai kya?

Nandini: Mumma I asked him to come inside but he denied. Unke ghar pe bhi unke Nani aur Dadi aaye hai so he went.

Ishita: Acha phir thik hai.

Raman: Princess abhi jaldi dinner karke so jana kal bhi you will stress yourself, so now take rest.

Nandini: Yes Dadda. Waise kal kon kon aaraha hai?

Ruhi:Akka hame aana tha par hamari shopping bhi baki hai tho ham nahi aayenge par Abhi Anna you have to record her performance and we will see it here.

Abhi: Ok meri maa aur koi order hai, because jab se aayi hai tab se order diye ja rahi hai.

Ruhi: Hamara hak hai aapko order dena,kyu Dodamma(Badi maa)?

Ishita: Haa Abhi vo choti hai.

Nandini: Amma and Amms?

Amms: Kanna we will get tired if we come there.

Amma: Ha then after a day it's your engagement so it's better we stay here.

Nandini: Ok You take care.

Like this all completed their dinner and went to sleep as tomorrow's day will be hectic.

New characters

Kishore Murthy- Nandini's Dadi (Amms)
Rajesh Murthy - Nandini's Chachu
Shanno Murthy - Nandini's Chachi
Rishab Murthy (Rajesh and Shanno's son) Nandini's Cousin.
Vidya Swami- Nandini's Nani (Amma).
Mihika Bhalla- Nandini's Masi (Chikamma).
Romi Bhalla - Nandini's Masa(Chikappa)
Ruhi (Mihika and Romi's elder daughter)  - Nandini's cousin
Pihu(Mihika and Romi's younger daughter)  - Nandini's cousin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.6K 19
A collection of short stories. "Ye choti choti kahaaniyan Aapke Dil ko chulien gi Kabhi aapke chehre pe muskurahat Kabhi gussa, kabhi udaasi Magar i...
161K 3.6K 25
"Every colour has their own dark and light shades...and i can show you all those shades,dear...every single one of them...in the shade of purple."~Vi...
7.2K 184 10
Jisung and Jeongin are best friends. Jisung loves Jeongin and Jeongin loves Jisung but Jeongin dont know everything about Jisung's life even if they...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...