Call Me Noona

By MinbebeWrites

A fluffy, sexy, fantasy starring Lee Minhyuk and OT7 Monsta X. Sunny Andrews is a 50-something divorcee from... More

Intro (Updated - Again)
Chapter 1 - Arrival (Edited)
Chapter 2 - Anticipation (Edited)
Chapter 3 - Fanmeeting (Edited)
Chapter 4 - Playtime with Monsta X (Edited)
Chapter 5 - Coffee, Tea, or Me? (Edited)
Chapter 6 - Halmeoni (Edited)
Chapter 7 - Settling In (Edited)
Content Warning
Chapter 8 - Pool Party (Mature)
Note to Readers
Chapter 9 - What Just Happened?
Chapter 10 - Next Time (Mature - NSFW)
Chapter 11 - Confession
Chapter 12 - Last Day (Mature - NSFW)
Chapter 13 - Where Do We Go From Here? (Mature)
Chapter 14 - Back to Reality
Chapter 15 - Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 16 - Reunion (Mature)
Chapter 17 - Her Previous Life (MATURE)
Chapter 18 - Exposed
Update - Real World
Chapter 19 - Surprise
Chapter 20 - Encounter
Chapter 21 - Comeback
Chapter 22 - Sasaeng (Mature)
Chapter 23 - Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 24 - My New Life (Mature)
Chapter 25 - Party Time (Mature)
Chapter 26 - Hiatus (Yep, this one is mature too)
Chapter 27 - Meet The Parents (Mature)
Chapter 28 - Whirlwind
Chapter 29 - My Love (Mature)
Chapter 30 - Adjustments
Chapter 31 - Mentally dating Lee Minhyuk (Mature)
Chapter 32 - Blended Family
Chapter 33 - I Do... Again (Mature)
Chapter 34 - Honeymoon Part 1 (Mature)
Chapter 35 - Honeymoon, Part 2 (Mature)
Chapter 36 - Charity Gala (Mature)
Chapter 37 - Kihyun's Big Plan
Chapter 38 - Melody
Chapter 39 - Be My Friend
Chapter 40 - One Night In Seoul (Mature)
Chapter 41 - Never Enough Time (Mature)
Chapter 42 - Miss You (Mature)
Chapter 43 - Send Off
Chapter 44 - Misbehave (Mature)
Chapter 45 - Girl Date
Chapter 46 - Southern Nights
Chapter 47 - Reunited (Mature)
Just a Note
Chapter 48 - Competition
Not Really A Chapter - Just Some Author's Thoughts
Chapter 49 - Party Time (Mature)
Chapter 51 - End of an Era (Mature)
Chapter 52 - Premier (Mature)
Chapter 53 - In Sickness And In Health (Mature)
Chapter 54 -
Chapter 55 - Crash and Burn (Tissue Warning)
Not a Chapter, But Please Read Me Anyway
Chapter 56 - Cake (Mature)
Chapter 57 - Surprise! (Mature)
Chapter 58 - Interview
Chapter 59 - Confrontation (Mature!!)
Chapter 60 - Miracle
Chapter 61 - Moving Day
Chapter 62 - Soulmates (Mature)
Chapter 63 - The New Era Begins (Mature)
Chapter 64 - Reveal
Chapter 65 - 1st Anniversary (Mature)
UPDATE
Another Update (A good one!)
Chapter 66 - Remy
Chapter 67 - Libido (Mature) - Slight edit
Chapter 68 - Nikki's Arrival
Chapter 69 - So Close... (Mature)
Chapter 70 - Meet JangMi
Epilogue
Addendum - NEW STORY ALERT

Chapter 50 - Adventures In Atlanta (Mature)

29 7 0
By MinbebeWrites

Manager Seo had taken care of checking them into the hotel while we were at the competition. He held on to Kyun's key since he had stayed with Nikki. Thankfully, the boys had not been tailed to her house by fans... that we knew of, anyway. That was something we had been concerned about. Nikki's privacy could be gone in a flash if they were discovered there. But they were adults and both aware of the potential consequences.

The next morning, we met in the lobby to go for breakfast before our day filled with adventure... planned by a 13-year-old. Changkyun was there, as if he had never been missing. Nikki and the kids were meeting us to tour the World of Coke and the Georgia Aquarium. Tori knew they would need to rest, so she kept the activities minimal. She chose with Minhyuk in mind. He loves Coke and whales. They didn't have whales at the Aquarium, but it was the best we could do inland.

Minhyuk was having a great time as Tori lead the way, showing everyone all the things. Seeing Kyun and the others goof around with the kids, acting silly, getting excited, eating junk... it was great. Minhyuk was going to be such a great father. Kyun will be too... someday. I was hesitant to think about him with Tori and Bobby. I didn't want to put that kind of pressure on him, even if it was just in my imagination. But if things went that way, no one would be disappointed.

Minhyuk considered them to be his niece and nephew. Kyunnie had also bonded with them, more than I realized. Minhyuk had told me how Bobby would call Kyun for man-to-man advice sometimes. I got very emotional over that. Since Robert had passed, Nikki had taken on the roles of both mother and father. He missed that interaction, but now he had 7 amazing role models. He and Kyun had gotten close over the past few months.

It was hard keeping a low profile when people kept spotting you and pointing, or even coming up and asking for a photo together or an autograph. This is something the guys have to deal with regularly and it only got worse as they became more well-known. Even so, it was still a fun, exhausting day. At least they were enjoying themselves. Besides, not one of them could say no to Tori.

We went for Korean BBQ that night since the boys were missing home. This was a concept with which I was very familiar. The place we went was close to my old apartment in Koreatown. It was not one of the Americanized "chain" type places, it was more authentic, and the food was insanely delicious. SeoYeon joined us after her night shift workers came in. She knew the owners and they gave us a special table which was a little more private. They asked the guys to take a picture and sign their wall which had other celebrities on it.

After we ate, we went to a karaoke place nearby. We ordered Soju, well they ordered Soju. I was still recovering from the last time. Tori, Bobby, and I were quite happy with our bubble tea. We sang, we laughed, and we relaxed. It was good for them to blow off some steam. They had been going non-stop for months. It was their last day off before finishing the tour and they were going to take advantage of that.

It may have been a day off for Monsta X, but it was not for X-Ray Ent. After lunch, the guys all met in Shownu's room for about 3 hours. I hung out with Nikki and the kids at the hotel pool. When they were finished, we went out for dinner together. Nikki and Changkyun were so cute now that they didn't have to hide from the kids, while we were in private of course. It was not time to let the fandom know.

Later that night when we got back to our room, I was eager to shut out the rest of the world and be in Minhyuk's arms again. This was where I had longed to be for 2 months. He put his finger under my chin and lifted my face. He brushed his thumb across my lips, "I missed you so much," he said as he lowered his head. Our lips met and it was like the first time again. It never got old. Every time he kissed me was like the first time in the alley. With every touch I felt those familiar butterflies in my stomach. I reached up and put my hand on his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair. He had lightened it to sandy brown for the tour, my favorite color on him next to his natural black.

He lifted me up and carried me to the bed. He laid me down gently and snuggled in beside me. He stroked my face and just looked into my eyes. There was no urgency in the moment, no reason to rush, and no one else in the world except the two of us.

He smiled sweetly and tilted his head to the side and said, "hi noona."

I smiled at the term that had become an endearment. I had noticed he tended to use it mostly during intimate times like these. I had the fleeting thought to ask him about it, but all thoughts cleared my head as soon as his lips touched mine. I was absorbed in this moment, in these emotions and feelings.

I felt like something had changed in the time we had been apart. Maybe not changed, so much as intensified. We were usually so short on time that we had to move fast with little time to savor those precious moments, but today was different. He was more relaxed and well... intense.

He pulled me closer and kissed a trail from my lips to my ear, and then that special spot behind it. I arched against him as the tingling traveled throughout my body. I was ready for him already, but he was going to make me wait. We had been deprived for two months, but he still wasn't going to rush.

His lips and tongue left a trail of fire down my neck and chest as he kissed his way down to my breasts. He had pulled the neck of my t-shirt down so that he could access those areas, but it was just in the way. He lifted the hem and I raised up so that he could pull it off me and toss it somewhere in the room. He stopped and cupped my breasts in his hands. The lace provided no real coverage, and he could see my hard nipples through the fabric. He circled them with his thumbs and they became even harder.

My head fell back as he lightly flicked his tongue over them through the lace. He reached behind me and unfastened the bra and then it joined my t-shirt. He buried his face between my breasts and inhaled my scent. I heard him moan as he kissed them each in turn.

He returned to my mouth and kissed me deeply. I lifted his shirt off and tossed it aside with the other garments. I caressed his chest, feeling each indentation with my fingers. I heard his breath catch at my touch. His muscles were more defined, like they had been during Hero promotions.

"Do you like that?" he asked softly with that sideways smile of his. I nodded my head and pushed him back on the bed. I straddled him and I could feel how hard he was even through our jeans. I rocked myself, moving against him slightly.

"I love it, but I also love your jellybean belly. I just love you, in whatever form I can get you." He smiled a bit bigger and put his hands on my hips to slow me down.

"Noona, if you keep that up, we will finish before we start," he laughed.

"Then let's start," I said as I leaned down and flicked my tongue across his nipple. He groaned and grasped the back of my head. He pulled me up and kissed me as he flipped me back over. I squealed and giggled at the sudden change. He unfastened my jeans and snaked them off my hips. He pulled my panties with them and now I was completely naked under his gaze.

He sat back on his legs and caressed my body with his eyes. "You are so beautiful and perfect. I have needed to see you like this for so long." He stood and took his jeans and boxer briefs off and then pulled my legs apart, kissing my thighs as he did so. He ran his tongue up the inside as he reached the apex. His lips barely brushed across my core and I felt his hot breath. It was enough to almost send me over the edge. My legs opened further, and I reached down to tangle my fingers in his hair as he buried his face in me.

I cried out as his tongue flicked across my swollen bud. He closed his lips around it and gently sucked. He slipped his finger inside me and began curling it. That was it. I was done. My body shook from the intense orgasm and before the tremors stopped, he was inside me. He moved slowly at first, giving me time to adjust. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him deeper.

Our tongues mimicked our bodies, and our breathing was ragged. He slipped his hand under my ass and lifted me. The slight change of angle was all I needed to go over the edge once again. I called his name as my world stood still for a moment, then exploded into a million pieces. I felt his body shake and he cried out as he joined me. We collapsed on the bed together. He nuzzled my neck and said, "I am not done yet, noona, just give me a few minutes to recover. It has been too long." I snuggled in closer to him and nuzzled his neck. I purred as I started planting tiny soft kisses along his sharp jaw.

"Let me see if I can help with that," I said in a voice just above a whisper.

Later... much later, he told me how concerned they were to make the announcement about them starting their own company and leaving SSE. He knew that Monbebes were the best fandom of all, but they (we) were also the most sensitive. The company had not been the best at management and the guys had suffered because of that. I assured him that Monbebes would support their decision. It is what we had been wanting for years now.

"I am sure there will be those against it. You can't please everyone. You guys have to do what is best for you. This is best. Monbebes will get behind you."

"I know you are right, but we still dread it. We are excited at the same time. Sunny-ah, do you realize I will have an office now? I have never had an office before," he laughed at the thought.

"That means you will have a desk too. And walls with pictures on them. Pictures of you and me and our child, and our doggie." I smiled at the thought. He tightened his arm around me.

"Does this mean I am settling down? What if we decide to tour again? How many albums do we put out each year? Jagi, I don't know how to slow down. This life is all I have ever known. I think I am a little scared to change it."

I pulled back so that I could see his face and said, "Minmin, look at all that you have gone through. You have overcome it all. You keep looking for new adventures and conquering them. This is just another new adventure. You can release as many or as few albums as you feel like. You can release solo albums, group albums, sub-unit albums, no albums, covers, mixtapes... it is your choice now. There is no longer anyone pushing you except you. If you decide to tour, you just need to make sure to book a large enough room for all of us, because I will have to come to a lot more stops. I can't stand being away from you for that long." My voice grew a little shaky and I stopped talking so that I would not start crying. I thought I had handled it pretty well, but apparently not. Just the thought made me really emotional.

"I can't do that again either," he stroked my cheek with his thumb and smiled. "I won't leave you like that again. I promise. If we do tour again, you will be coming with me. I need my family."

"Won't it be awkward though? Having us along? And won't we be in the way?"

"I don't think so. I think it will be fine. But we have a while before we must worry about that. Right now, let's worry about sleep. I am exhausted."

The next day was back to business as usual. Rehearsal, a TV interview, and soundcheck all happened back-to-back before the show that evening. SeoYeon had told me some fans were planning a meetup at her café before the concert.

While the guys were at the studio filming their performance and interview, I slipped into SeoYeon's café undetected. I made my way through the rather large crowd of Monbebes and almost reached the counter before I was recognized.

"It's Sunny!" they shouted. I stopped and waved to the excited horde.

"Hi guys!" I responded. They cheered and SeoYeon rescued me. She led me to the small riser stage and sat me in a chair. She handed me a microphone and talked to them. They asked questions, they asked for my autograph, they asked about the guys, and they asked about the rumors. Minhyuk had been afraid they would, but I could not say anything yet. I laughed and said that they are not disbanding and that not every rumor is true.

I changed the subject and asked how many of them were going to the show later. Most raised their hands. A few came to the meetup since they could not go to the concert. Others were filling their day with Monsta X. I had brought a few signed albums to give away. We played games to pick the winners. That helped to keep the distracted.

Min texted me that they were almost finished with soundcheck and he would be back at the hotel soon. That was my queue. I wrapped up the games and said goodbye to everyone. I made sure SeoYeon had her ticket and that she would be at the show. I hadn't gotten to spend much time with her this trip since she was short-staffed and had to work too much. Janie was also going to be there. She had been tied up most of my trip too. I was happy to get to see them even if it was just for a night.

The concert was one of their best ever. They were on fire! It was one of those nights when you could just feel that they were "on". The energy was palpable. I suppose all of their shows are that way to some extent, but tonight felt different.

They held the crowd in their hands. I was thankful for my earplugs once again. They reduced the screams of the crowd and the distortion of the speakers, leaving a more pure sound. I highly recommend them for any concert. It saves your hearing and allows you to hear the music more clearly.

Their special stages were sexy and beautiful. Their ments were sweet, funny, and cheesy as always. Their dancing was powerful and on point. Their voices were strong and passionate. It was everything you could want in a concert and more.

At the end, they all sat on the edge of the stage so they could be close to Monbebe. We were front row and Min blew me a kiss when he sat down. The crowd swooned. They sang their ending song, which was still "By Your Side", even after all these years. That is how much they love Monbebe. They want to make sure that we know. Midway through the song they stood and spread out on the stage, facing the audience. When it was over, they waved and came together in the center. They bowed, blew kisses, and waved. They made their way to the back, where they held hands and bowed one final time as the curtain dropped. The crowd screamed and hooted. They had already had their encore, so this really was the end. After a few moments, they released the VIP seats. Me and my crew were escorted backstage, where we would meet them before they went for high-touch.

They were excited and singing in the hallway. Minhyuk spun as he walked and Kyun joined him. They were doing their own little dance. As soon as they saw me and Nikki, both of their faces lit up and they came to us with open arms. Min kissed me and dipped me like in the old movies I like to watch. Kyun was not sure if it was ok to kiss Nikki in public yet, so he hugged her, then the kids, SeoYeon and Janie. Then he hugged me when Min let me come up for air. They only had a couple of moments before they had to assemble for the Monbebes.

"I will be back soon," Minhyuk said as he stroked my cheek. I winked at him.

"I will be waiting." I smiled as I watched him bounce off to be with his mistress... Monbebe. I hadn't had those thoughts in a long time, but suddenly they were back. I shook my head, reminding myself that I had to share.

Security led us to the greenroom where we would wait for them. Bobby and Tori had friends they were spending the night with after high-touch. Minhyuk had arranged to get them special privileges for high-touch, even though their tickets were not that level. It was part of our plan to get the kids away for the night so Nikki and Kyun could be together. A little bribery goes a long way. We said goodnight to the girls and they headed home.

After High-Touch, Bobby and Tori said goodbye to the guys and they met their friends. Alex's parents drove everyone and dropped Tori and Haley off on their way home. The guys took the van to the hotel and Nikki and I took a different car. The fans were distracted watching them file into the van, so they didn't pay attention to us getting into a car. The windows were blacked out, so no one saw us as we rode to the hotel. The hard part was going to be smuggling her in.

I was well-known among the fandom, so I would be spotted. Any other woman with me going to the guys' hotel would be on the radar. This particular hotel had private parking on a special deck. That was very helpful in staying private. This is one reason they chose this hotel. It was also not one of their regular ones, so they hoped to throw Monbebes off the scent.

We took the private elevator up to the executive floor and I peeked out first to make sure the coast was clear. I turned and nodded to Nikki. She was leaned against the elevator wall, one arm in front of her stomach and the other elbow resting on it. Her hand was against her mouth and she was biting her thumb. There was a nervous smile hiding behind all that. I grinned at her and motioned for her to come along. The guys had just gotten off of the other elevator and they stopped in front of ours. Minhyuk took my hands and pulled me to him, and Kyun did the same to Nikki. She seemed a little embarrassed because every one of us knew why she was there. I knew that feeling well. I had been there last year.

I waved to her as Min led me to our room and swiped his key. He wasn't doing a live that night. He left that to Wonho and Hyungwon. Seeing him perform live always turned me on and tonight had been no exception. I felt sweaty and smelly though. Atlanta is hot and humid in the summer and the crowd made it worse. I headed straight for the shower after taking off my shoes. I asked if he was coming with me and he just smiled and pulled off his shirt. I wasn't used to seeing his chest like this and it caught me off guard.

I bit my lip as I followed the lines with my eyes. I shook my head as I held out my hand and led him to the shower. Two months apart and front row at the concert had wound me up. I was not letting him out of my sight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 269 13
Eunkwang has developed his secret crush on Minhyuk, his best friend for a long time. But Minhyuk likes to teases him and Eunkwang still fall for it...
1.9K 336 35
"𝘐 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘀𝘬π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘢, 𝘏𝘒𝘯𝘒..." Another tear fell from his eyes, rolling down the constellations on his freckle...
4.9K 277 32
{The code and The connect AU} The choices people make reflect their future. Sometimes they take the wrong decisions and end up losing everything. A p...
215 10 16
It's senior year, graduation is near as well as the event that gets everyone excited; prom. This made a certain someone decide to confess to her crus...