Averian University: The Bound...

נכתב על ידי IricoDale

Phantom. Mezul Castron grew up always being called by that name. In the Crimson World, it is a term that is b... עוד

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1: Meet The Prince
Chapter 2: Underground School
Chapter 3: A Part Of Mystic Council
Chapter 4: First Day
Chapter 5: The Duel Between The Pro And The Newbie
Chapter 6: Outside The Battle Field
Chapter 7: Trouble Under The Table
Chapter 8: First Assignment
Chapter 9: Forbidden Gate Of Triad Land
Chapter 10: Missing In Action
Chapter 11: Arriving
Chapter 12: Milky Berries
Chapter 13: Quiseras Rose And The Soul Suckers
Chapter 14: Mystic Market
Chapter 15: Potion Making
Chapter 16: Potion Of Destruction By The Phantom Girl
Chapter 17: Guild Mark And His Present
Chapter 18: The Fight
Chapter 19: Sick
Chapter 20: An Angry Hell Keeper
Chapter 22: Regret
Chapter 23: Metal Vessels
Chapter 24: Successors
Chapter 25: Gone Beserk
Chapter 26: Illusionist Tribe
Chapter 27: Favor
Chapter 28: With Him
Chapter 29: Missing Heart
Chapter 30: Fire Festival
Chapter 31: Fallen
Chapter 32: Chase
Chapter 33: Inside Hell
Chapter 34: Search For The Prince
Chapter 35: The Real Beginning
Chapter 36: Monster Within
Chapter 37: Exchange
Chapter 38: Freed
Chapter 39: The King's Sin
Chapter 40: The Comeback
Chapter 41: Hearing
Chapter 42: Make It Right
Chapter 43: Izea

Chapter 21: An Underwater Tour

269 27 0
נכתב על ידי IricoDale

An Underwater Tour
MEZUL

MY HEAD IS aching.

Pakiramdam ko ay may bolta-boltaheng enerhiya na gustong kumawala sa katawan ko. This is such an unfamiliar feeling. The first time I felt this urge of power since I exist.

Threads of lightning was flowing in my body. Like it was synchronizing with my anger. I am mad. Deeply mad right now. I felt mix emotion but madness is the dominating one.

I felt betrayed. I should be the first person they informed about his situation and not this freaking princess in front of me. What's with her anyway? Aside from being a beautiful princess?

She was nothing!

At papatunayan ko iyan ngayon. She was nothing compared to me! The destinity arranged this moment for me to know what's special with this woman. I should take this opportunity, grab it while it last!

Nah, how lucky can I get, tsk, tsk, tsk!

And how unfortunate you are, Arliah. Right now, I just pity you. You'll see...

I stretched my arms and cracked my fingers as if I'm warming up. She, on the other hand only give me a look that says, "you're pathetic" together with a lazy smirk on her face.

The pinkish-purple, scales-like skin of her's complemented her green outfit. It suits her well. Too bad it might get ruined once I fight her. Fight her seriously.

"No hard feelings, Arliah but I will defeat you..." I whispered under my breath and prepared for her first move.

She summoned a trident. It takes the form of water before solidifying as a metal. Again, for the nth time, the thing only made her even beautiful. Kahit yata magsuot siya ng basahan ay magmumukha siyang maganda.

Why life is so unfair? I thought Crimsons on this world were the most beautiful creatures that the gods and goddesses ever made? Why the hell this woman's appearance says otherwise?

And why I'm getting jealous over her again?!

Damn, beauty...

"Just so you know, I won't get easy on you..." she warned.

"Same here." I replied and in instant, to my surprise, the whole Averian arena got transfered into an almost another world. But before that, a huge, green magic circle appeared from the above and expand.

Pagkatapos noon sa isang iglap...

Napaligiran ng tubig ang buong paligid, occupying all the space it can occupy from inside and outside of the battle field. I hold my breath and then glared my opponent.

She's also unfair.

Sandali kong pinasadahan ng tingin ang paligid. All the creatures were transported here in this place together with me. The only difference between them and me is they have bubble-like thing covering their heads and I don't. Ginawa at inilagay iyon para makahinga sila sa ilalim ng dagat.

I was left with no choice but to hold my breath until I can finish this fight. Hindi ako magaling sa paglangoy at kung ordinaryong nilalang lang ako ay kanina pa nadurog ang aking katawan mula sa matinding agos ng dagat mula sa kailaliman.

I can only hold my breath for about two minutes. But that's all the time I need to end this fight. Sapat na sapat na iyon, believe me.

I formed a stance. Kaunting galaw lang ngunit napakahirap gawin. Parang may nangyaring hindi kaaya-aya sa katawan ko na pinilit kong huwag intindihin.

Arliah partially transformed into her mermaid form. May hasang na lumitaw sa makabilang side ng leeg niya, some glowing scales on her arms and thighs and some fish-thorns on her face and head that made it looked like a crown.

"I hate to say this but I have to," she trailed and aimed her trident at me. "I don't really like you being here. This place... is not for you."

And just like that, she throw her trident on me, full-forced and screaming with power. Isang makakabinging ingay ang sumabay dito na alam kong gagawa ng malaking pinsala sa akin sa oras na tamaan ako.

But I will not let that happen. Not this time.

---

AYEN

THIS... IS BEYOND unfair. That's all I can say after Arliah transported the whole Averian arena to the place where Merpeople lives.

The huge magic circle that appeared from above made us all felt horrified. Pero hindi na bago ito. Arliah used this transportation magic last year and won. At least until she fought a guild master.

Sa pagkaka-alam ko ay isang uri ito ng magic na kayang magpalakas sa kanya. She's more powerful when she's in her own habitat. Not to mention that she's also a first born. Patunay ng lakas niya ang pagdadala sa lahat ng nilalang na nasa arena.

Transporting or simply teleportation is a waste of magueh. Kung hindi lang siya royalty ay hindi niya kakayaning dalahin kaming lahat sa lugar na ito.

Though I'm little irritated with her actions, still... I'm amazed on the capabilities of her magic.

The place of Merliah is majestically beautiful. From the structures, the people whose living here up to the clear blue-green water of this place. It's a paradise.

This is not the right time to be mesmerized. I need to focus with the battle!

Napailing-iling ako sa sarili ko.

Kasabay ng pagbabago ng paligid ang pagbabago din ng aura ni Mezul. Kanina ko pa napansin na may mali sa kanya. Since she went back to battle for the second half.

Hibla-hibla at parang kuryente ang dumadaloy sa buo niyang katawan. Her face is more scarier than ever before. Kung dati ay nakakatakot na siya dahil sa malaking peklat sa kanyang mukha ay mas lalo nang ngayon.

One more thing, I have a feeling that she's not a good swimmer. Nahihinuha ko nang hindi siya tatagal sa ganitong kapaligiran kaya paano siya lalaban?

By this time, Arliah should be disqualified. Hindi siya naging pantay sa kanyang kalaban. She didn't even cast a spell on Mezul so she can be able to breathe underwater.

Dapat tapos na ang laban na ito.

I was fidgeting my fingers. I am worried sick here because Mezul is my friend. Not to mention my cousin's mate. Kung ako ay kinakabahan ng ganito katindi dahil sa kanya, paano pa kaya kay kuya Ulrio?

If he was here, what would he likely to think? Or better yet act? Will he stop the fight? Sinong kakampihan niya? Will he choose to stand by the side of his fiance or his mate?

I'm sure, that will freak his brains out.

May isa pa nga palang problema... Mezul shouldn't take anymore damages than she had from her previous fights. Though, hindi siya napuruhan hindi ibig sabihin noon ay ligtas na siya.

Kuya Ulrio now was in his most vulnerable state. I bet, he won't wake up for the next coming days. He just took a full blown attack from a group of unknown creatures way back at our adventure.

He did that to protect us. Natapos niya ang laban at nakabalik pa kami dito ng magkakasama but still he didn't make it on time to watch this evaluation.

Sobrang sama ng lagay niya na kailangan pa niyang ilub-lob sa lugar na iyon.

Being back after a mission was a huge relief. Kung wala lang si Mezul at kung hindi siya tuluyang nakilala ni kuya Ulrio ay baka hindi magiging hadlang ang mga sugat at pinasala na iyon.

Pero iba na ang sitwasyon ngayon. Since they met, their bond started. They were intertwined. And I'm wondering... really wondering if they can possibly break their bond.

Kung sanang hindi nangyari ang araw na iyon. The same day today last year. Iyong tagpong muntikan matalo si kuya Ulrio mula sa laban nila ni Spencer.

I bit my lower lip.

From where I stand, I can see how Mezul's eyes were burning with anger. But anger with what?

She and Arliah spoke some words to each other as the latter summoned her greatest weapon, a trident that's name after a god---Poseidon. Tanging ang magmamana ng korona ang maaring humawak noon. Isang dahilan kung bakit ipinagkasundo si Arliah kay kuya Ulrio.

Arliah aimed her weapon. Gaya ni Mezul ay may hibla-hiblang kuryenteng taglay ang sandata nito. That's the proof of intense release of magueh.

Magueh.

Nararamdaman kong punong-puno noon si Mezul. Pero saan at paano niya nagamit iyon? Is she aware of it?

"Dammit!" I heard Zaina cursed when Arliah launched her trident at Mezul's direction. Halos hindi nasundan ng mga mata ko ang bilis noon sa pagtama sa aming kaibigan.

I gashed, shock was evident on my face. Even the crown went wild. Ayoko na ngang tapusin at makita pa ang kahahantungan ng laban na ito but I have to. I really have to!

"What the hell!" This time ako naman ang nagmura. The impact of Arliah's trident made a straight crack on the battle field. I didn't saw Mezul getting stab because everything went to fast.

Basta ang nakikita ko lang ay ang patuloy na pagtakbo ng trident palabas ng arena. The impact reached the nearby structures that all break into two.

Good thing we have a huge bubble here where we can watch the blow. And it seems like Mezul was drag by the trident, once her feet lands on the ground, she's lost.

Matapos ang pinaka mahabang tatlumpung segundo ng buhay ko ay tumigil na sa pagbulusok ang trident. I thought, the phantom girl was stabbed by it and I was wrong.

Mezul, from the screen, stop the trident by her bare hand. Her right sleeves got thorn from the impact but she didn't have any damages.

My gaze fell to her feet, nakalutang siya so she's not out yet. But then I noticed something different with her. Her appearance... she changed.

Nakatungo siya kaya hindi ko makita ang itsura niya. Pero hindi naman ang mukha niya ang nagbago.

Don't tell me she re---

Bago ko pa matapos ang sasabihin ko ay nag-angat siya ng tingin na nag-paurong sa akin mula sa aking kinatatayuan. God, she looks dark and scary!

That smirk. I'm sure, I never seen her smirking that way!

"Too bad..." kahit walang tunog ang pagkibot ng labi niya ay naintindihan ko pa rin ang salitang gusto niyang iparating.

She flew a bit higher saka ibinaliktad ang trident para iharap sa kung saang direksyon. Pagkatapos noon ay may silver na magic circle ang lumitaw sa sandata na inihagis ni Muzul pabalik sa...

Shit!

I immediately looked on Arliah. She was just there, stood frozen from her spot as a bullet-like force pierced through her body. That force was none other than her own weapon who's only a mermaid heir can only able to wield. Poseidon.

Gaya kanina, everything went fast. Too fast that next thing I knew, we are back again on Emperor Palace--- all shocked, Arliah lying on the battle field with a weapon pierced on her blood soaked body and Mezul in front of us, feet are still on the air with black huge wings and gold nails as her new appearance.

The scary smirk was still there, plastered on her dark face. The light complements her red eyes. And I thought, never again will cross in my mind that I will messed up with this girl.

Geez, kuya Ulrio! Your women are scaring the shit out of me! Ano bang kalaseng babae ang mga ito?!

Specially this mysterious phantom girl---ugh!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

57.5K 1.8K 17
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
54.3K 4.1K 52
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
1.4M 97.3K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
38.1K 1.1K 59
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...