ONESHOTS

By jungk00kie_jeon

Taekook Oneshots - not really much to say other than that Top! Tae 🐯 Bottom! Kook 🐰 I update every sat/sun... More

Note to Readers
English lesson ✨
English lesson pt 2 🍑
Framed 🥀
Memory ✨🥀
Anniversary 🍑
Neighbour 🥀
Hero ✨
Video call ✨
Power couple 🍑
Feelings 🥀
Pervert 🥀✨
Tiger plushie ✨
My winner ✨
Evil eyes 🍑🥀
drivers license ✨🥀
Pouty Alpha ✨
Taken by the mute 🥀✨
Cheerleading nurse 🥀
Love sickness 🍑
Insecurities 🥀
Quiet on set 🍑
Ran into you ✨
Ran into you pt 2 🍑
Beautiful omega 🍑
Golden Maknae 🥀✨
Long distance ✨
Long distance pt 2 ✨
Fired? 🥀
Fired? pt 2 ✨
Sleepy head ✨
Crucio 🥀
Workaholic hubby ✨
Bun ✨
Bun pt 2 🍑
Lilia tattoo ✨
Lilia tattoo pt 2 ✨
best destination 🥀
Ignoring me 🥀
Pushed the line 🥀
blind predjudice 🥀
Cold love 🥀
a stay's punishment 🍑
Clingy twins ✨
Another 🥀
Beautiful 🍑
Unintentional 🥀
Problem solved ✨
Rivalry 🥀
Newbie ✨
Burden 🥀
Sick day ✨
Charger ✨
Last request 🥀
Sad cuddles ✨
Love birds 🍑
Forfeit ✨
fluffy bunny ✨
Shy little 🥀
Shy little pt 2 ✨
Rawrrrr ✨
Eating habits 🥀
Fuck society 🥀
Wheelchair 🥀✨
Infection 🥀
Simple ✨
Firefighter ✨
withdrawal symptoms 🥀
Sweet night ✨
Silly prank ✨
loving the hater 🍑
Guardian 🥀
Judgemental 🥀
Nightmare of reality 🥀✨
skyscraper 🥀
subspace 🍑
prank mess ✨
Bambi 🥀
can't help falling in love ✨
Arrogant model ✨
Arrogant model pt 2 ✨
Suffocation 🥀
cheerleader splits 🍑
tired little ✨
your choice 🥀
found you ✨
found you pt 2 ✨
xenophobic 🥀
xenophobic pt 2 ✨
fake flirting 🍑
maids outfit 🍑
life in prison ✨
life in prison pt 2 ✨
strawberry milk 🥀
no damn repsect 🥀
flight mode 🍑
code red ✨
no babysitter ✨
Good boy ✨
bunny tattoo ✨🥀
Authors note- ending

Private Agent 🥀

5.1K 174 9
By jungk00kie_jeon

>Where Taehyung and Jungkook are private agents, alongside their team BTS. Taehyung tried to get payback on the people who made his boyfriend suffer a year in a coma. Things were a bit rocky through, but they made it out the other end<
Mentions of-
•Coma
•Guns
•Shooting (killing)
•Agents
•Accusations
•this might be a bit confusing, I tried to explain everything the best I could <3

Requested by @shimla1210

"Guys we are needed in the meeting room!" Jimin yelled at his friends/colleagues.
"We're coming" the others called making their way to the meeting room which was placed in the company building, which was close to their dorms as they had to live in the building in case of emergencies.

BTS were private agents, who worked together under the Bighit station. They had worked as a team for 2 years now, and got on very well. Before joining they all were permitted to sign a contract which stated that they would have to live within the building in case of an emergency, there was also the rule that they were not permitted to date another agent, as it could get in the way when on the job, but that didn't stop two people.

"Jungkook is out, shouldn't we wait for him?" Yoongi asked slouching into the chair.
"No, this meeting is about Jungkook " Jimin spoke with a cold, bitter manner.
"What's going on?" Taehyung frowned hearing Jungkook's name being mentioned in such a cold tone.
"Agent Jungkook has been lying to us. I just found out that Jungkook had been trying to kill Tae for the past two years! It was his mission made by his past company which he's supposedly still working for" Jimin growled.
"What the fuck?!" Hoseok screeched angrily.
"We need to ask him about this, there's no way he's been planning Tae's murder for these two years" Jin tried to calm them down.
"Well in reality he was only with us for a year, as he decided to fuck off for a year" Jimin growled.
"You don't know shit" Taehyung spat, walking out the meeting room, leaving the rest stunned, after all he was supposedly the one which Jungkook was supposed to be killing.

"Jungkook get your ass here" Jimin snapped, making Jungkook feel worried all of a sudden, as he had never seen the agent like this.
Everyone was watching him as he walked into the room.
"What with this rumor going around about you having the mission to kill Tae?" Jin asked.
"Eh? I was told to kill someone called Lee Taemin, by my old company but I declined and left, before joining BTS" Jungkook scratched the back of his head feeling uncomfortable, with their piercing eyes.
"W-what really?" Hoseok questioned, feeling guilty.
"Yeah, I can't believe you'd think that I'd actually want to kill my own colleagues" Jungkook spat harshly, feeling a pang in his chest.

Jungkook left the room and decided he should explain to Tae in case he thought he was a murderer. He walked to his room and knocked on the elders door.
"Come in" a deep voice announced.
Jungkook walked in to see Taehyung topless, exposing his honey toned abs, with water droplets slowly rolling down his stomach. Jungkook blushed softly and quickly looked down to his feet.
"Are you enjoying the view baby?" Taehyung smirked and walked closer to the boy, wrapping his arms around his boyfriends waist confidently.
"T-tae, please don't believe them, the mission was for someone else, so please.."
Jungkook's rambling was cut off by the elders lips connecting to his own.

Jungkook hummed in satisfaction, feeling Taehyung pull his body into his own. Taehyung skillfully pushed Jungkook to the wall, and stretched his arm out, closing the door shut. He then put his arm next to the younger's head, caging him with his body.

Their kiss was sloppy, as it was becoming more heated. Taehyung nibbled the younger bottom lip, causing Jungkook to let out a tiny moan. Taehyung smirked and shoved his tongue into the younger's mouth. Jungkook's tongue twirled around the elders, but quickly stopped when Taehyung sucked on the tip of he tongue making him stop his actions.
"Jump baby" Taehyung grumbled against the boys lips, before smashing his lips against the younger's once again.

Jungkook did as he was told and jumped up, wrapping his legs around the elders waist while Taehyung held the younger by his thighs. Pushing him back onto the wall, with Jungkook cupping Tae's face. They soon pulled away, breathing heavily, chests moving up and down in sync. Taehyung smiled, pecking the younger's swollen lips softly, before placing the boy back onto the floor.
"I know about the rumor and I also know about the Taemin mission, don't stress" Taehyung kissed the boys head.
"Thank you" Jungkook whispered.

"I lost my mission" Taehyung chuckled, referring to the rule of not falling in love with their partner.
Jungkook smiled tiredly and went to hold the elders hands but Taehyung quickly placed his hand in the younger's hair. Very softly, fumbling with a few of the raven strands between his finger tips.
"Well I lost my mission apparently, as instead of killing you I feel in love with you" Jungkook joked with a small giggle.
"There's no denying it" Taehyung chuckled before pulling the boy into his bare chest.
"I love you" Jungkook sighed, nuzzling his face further into the elders warmth.
"I love you too bub" Taehyung pressed a kiss on the boys head and smiled when he heard the younger yawn.
"You should sleep, you've been working hard recently" Taehyung pulled the boy to the bed, pushing him down softly.
Jungkook nodded and snuggled into Tae's duvet. Taehyung grabbed a shirt, pulling it onto himself before leaning down to the level of Jungkook's face.
"Sleep well beautiful" Taehyung kissed him before walking out the room.

Taehyung walked to their computer room, where he sat down and did some unfinished business he was trying to take care of, which all linked to the reason why Jungkook went 'missing' for a year....
8 months ago, Jungkook returned after disappearing for a year, which was all because of 2 betrayers which were working alongside BTS.

Jungkook was working with these 2 men late one night and before Taehyung knew it, he was told that the agent was in hospital, in a coma. What was worse was that the boss told Taehyung to keep his mouth shut, and he wasn't allowed to tell the rest of the team and instead he had to tell them that Jungkook had 'disappeared'. After a year of Jungkook being in a coma he finally woke up, and that was when Taehyung confessed as he couldn't live without the younger. It was a confusing situation which would never be resolved however Taehyung didn't rest to find the hidden bastards.

...

A month had passed and finally after 4 weeks Taehyung found the two, which put Jungkook into the coma. He was trying to plan how he would be able to get to them and demolish them without being caught.

"Can I talk to you?" Taehyung asked the group.
"Of course" Yoongi nodded.
"what's up?" Hoseok asked, placing the pen he was using, down on the table.
"I need your help. I have some unfinished business with a few people and I need your help" Tae asked trying to keep the speech very limited.
"We need to know what it's about otherwise we can't help" Jin cocked his eyebrow.
Taehyung sighed and told the group everything from A-Z, not missing anything out, and that includes Jungkook and his romantic relationship.
Most of them were shocked at first but realised how tough it must have been for the two, to keep their love a secret.
"Yah why did you keep this from me, you traitor. We are supposed to tell each other everything" Jimin screeched, trying to lighten the mood.

However Namjoon was less accepting.
He couldn't believe that the couple had kept such big secrets from the team, and hidden their relationship from everyone.
"No...I won't help!" Namjoon angrily spat.
"Namjoon, think about it, they have suffered from these 2 dickheads, they don't deserve to get a way with it. They are our team" Jin persuaded him and watched how he nodded.
"Okay fine i'll help"

...

After a day of planning Tae was finally able to get justice. He and Jungkook headed to the barn which the two were staying at and fully equipped themselves on the journey there, till finally they arrived.

Taehyung and Jungkook crept towards the barn. They could hear people inside and Jungkook began feeling nervous. He didn't know what he would do if Tae gets injured. Taehyung noticed and quickly pulled the younger into a quick kiss.
"Nothing bad will happen to us, I promise" He spoke with reassurance.
Jungkook sighed and nodded, reaching out and pulled the elders mask up so he was anonymous. Taehyung gave him a quick nod, before crashing into the room.

He saw how the criminals jumped to their guns, but Taehyung was quicker. He pulled the trigger several times, killing them all like a monster. Especially the two which hurt his boyfriend. Til finally everyone was on the floor, he ran out and dragged Jungkook to the car in a hurry.

That was the life they used to live, but now it was much different. They quit being agents and decided to leave the station, knowing that their relationship was bound to be exposed and they didn't want to keep hidden anymore. They live a carefree life, hand in hand, together till the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 185 30
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ɪɴsᴇᴘᴀʀᴀʙʟᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs. ʙᴜᴛ , ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ sᴛᴀʀᴛs ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ғᴏʀ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ, ᴡʜᴏᴍ ᴡᴀs ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏᴜ...
511K 12.1K 30
Fanart: © to owner (Will be taken down if requested) . . . . . Just a bunch of Taekook One shots, fluff and smut! Please enjoy! ~💞 Tae⬆️ Kook⬇️ . . .
12.2K 239 8
Taekook Oneshots! Filled with steaming Love:) Toppings Taehyung Bell Bottom Jungkook
148K 4.3K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories angst sad ending fluff ❤ smut request are open