All Mine | d.m. (DISCONTINUED)

By dracosbae111

"𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀. 𝒲𝑒'𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒... More

*Cast*
1
2
3
4
*New Characters*
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
*New Characters*
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
update
so sorry

10

538 17 5
By dracosbae111

AN: Idk what's going on in this chapter its kind of just a filler chapter. Also I have the slim shady song stuck in my head so.... 

---

(Time skips to later that next week)

Today was the day before the quidditch match, Filch had taken Slytherin out of the game and Hufflepuff had taken our place. They say it was because of Draco's arm but quite honestly, I think it was the weather. It had been non-stop pouring for the last few days and its extremely hard to fly in the rain. 

Draco's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, if only my arm was feeling a bit better." Draco wined as Harry walked into the locker room. I shot him a look and he returned it with his signature smirk.

"Can we go inside? It's coooooold." Pansy groaned squeezing herself to hold the heat in.

"Pleeeasee." I sniffed making my way away from the locker rooms and towards the school.

"You two are a bunch of wimps." Draco complained. Blaise stops in his tracks and leaned against the wall again.

"Mhm, bunch of wimps." Blaise nodded.

"Wuss." Draco grumbled and pushed himself of the wall and over to us. Blaise followed as we walked in silence to Hogwarts.

"Draco, how long are you going to put up your arm thing?" I ask.

"What arm thing?" He asks.

"I know you're faking."

"Says who?" He smirks at me. I'm not letting him win this time.

"Says me."

"And me!" Blaise says from behind.

"Do either of you have proof?" Draco turns to walk backwards.

"Yeah, this." I poke his 'hurt' arm. He doesn't move or flinch.

"How's that proof?"

"You didn't move."

"Well I can't feel my arm."

"We all know you're faking." I say. "Even Pansy does." I nod towards Pansy. She looks down at her feet.

"So?"

"I'm just asking how long you're going to fake."

"Hm." He pauses. "I'll leave that to you to figure out." I roll my eyes.

"I win though." I state crossing my arms.

"Maybe." He says.

"What do you mean 'maybe'?" I make air quotes in the air around maybe.

"Well maybe you win, or maybe I win." He smirks.

"Or maybe you're just extremely annoying." I smirk at him.

"Woah, Peyton, good comeback." Draco laughs holding his arm on his chest. "I'm so offended." I roll my eyes for the billionth time today.

"Blaise, you want to come to my dorm after lunch? I was going to invite Alayna and River."

"Yeah. Why not." He shrugs.

"Um lets see, they're Ravenclaws. Oh and they aren't us." Pansy says crossing her arms.

"What's wrong with Ravenclaws?" I ask.

"They're soft. Like you." Pansy says. 

"Pansy I think you're mistaken. Ravenclaws are smart, Hufflepuffs are the soft ones." Blaise chuckles.

I scrunch my nose at them.

"I am not soft."

"Sure." Pansy says.

"Give me one time I was really soft." Pansy looks up at the sky.

"Remember that time the bird flew into your window and died?" Oh Merlin, not this one.

"That doesn't count." I cross my arms and turn my head.

"Who cares if it counts or not what happened next?" Blaise said.

"Peyton thought it was her fault and cried for like 5 days every time she went outside." Blaise, Draco and Pansy all burst into laughter.

"We were six! It doesn't count!" I huff.

"You were right. She is a softy." Blaise laughs.

"You're probably the softest Slytherin since like the beginning of time." Draco said ruffling my hair. Why do boys do that? Do they know how long it takes to do your hair in the morning?

I run my fingers through my hair attempting to fix it. 

"You guys are mean."

"Aw, Hufflepuff's sad." Blaise teased in a baby voice.

"Fine then, you don't have to come to my dorm."

"I will go where I please." Blaise gloated. When we reach the castle I headed to the common room with Blaise as Pansy and Draco went off in the opposite direction.

"Hey, Peyton?" Blaise asks.

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering, um. Are Alayna and River like dating or something?" He looks down at his feet as we walk.

"Oh, no, they're just friends. Why?" 

"Well, I don't know, they kinda act like it and I was thinking that you only brought me so you didn't have to third wheel."

I laugh and turn the corner.

"No, I mean they do act like it, but that's not the reason I invited you."

"Then what is?"

"Hmm, I think that's confidential." I say scrunching up my nose.

"What?"

"Brittle." I say and the portrait swings open. I change the subject. "Did you know the Ravenclaws have to answer a riddle and if they get it wrong they have to wait for someone to come and get the next one right?"

"Huh?" He says turning to me.

"Instead of a password." I explain.

"Really?"

"Yeah." I nod.

"Good thing I'm not a Ravenclaw, I'm horrible at riddles." He laughs as we sit down on the couches.

"Do you ever think what it would be like to be in a different house?"

"What do you mean? Like you being in Hufflepuff?" He smiles.

"No, well I mean sure, but like if you were in Gryffindor, who would you be friends with and stuff like that."

"I've never thought about that. I guess I just assumed I'd be in Slytherin. You know, 'cuz it runs in families."

"Yeah." I sigh.

(Time skips to after lunch)

"River!" I called as the 6 of us walked out of the Great Hall. I see River turn around searching for the source of the sound. "Come on." I grab Blaise's wrist and pull him over to River.

"Oh it was you." He says smiling. I feel myself blush again.

"I was going to invite you two to come to my room. Where's Alayna?" I ask.

"She went to the bathroom or something." 

"Oh okay." I stand on my tippie-toes looking for Alayna. 

My eyes scan the hallway until I find a girl with brown hair, and a face full of freckles. "Found her."

I grab River's wrist and pull him and Blaise through the crowd, that has quickly died down in the 30 seconds since lunch ended.

"Hey." I say as I let go of Blaise and River. 

"Hey." She says, drawing out the y's.

"Wanna come to my dorm?" I ask. "Blaise is coming." I add.

"Sure." She smiles. 

"I'll lead the way." Blaise says. "If you will follow me." Okay he's definitely acting weird. What is going on?

I ignore it and follow Blaise, though I don't need to.

He 'leads' us to our common room and up to my room. I open the door and step in.

"Woah, so this what a girls room looks like." River exclaims as he walks in.

"You've seen mine, dumbo." Alayna walks in after River.

"Yeah but I don't really count you as a girl."

"What?"

"That's my bed, don't go on Pansy's or somehow she'll find out and kill me." I interrupt pointing to my bed.

Blaise jumps on Pansy's bed but I just roll my eyes and sit on my desk chair. 

"You guys wanna play like truth or dare?" Alayna says laying back on my bed.

"Sure." I giggle. 

"Why not." Blaise says. River just shrugs.

"Ok I'll go first." She pauses, "Peyton, truth or dare?"

"Why me?"

"Because. Truth or dare?"

"Truth." I hesitantly reply.

"What is something you've never told anyone before?"

"Do I have to answer?"

"Yes."

"Fine," I scrunch my nose to think. I usually tell Pansy everything. "Um, sometimes I wish I was in Hufflepuff." I say looking away from Blaise who I know is either smirking, holding in a laugh, or looking at me like I've gone mad, or all three.

"Hm." Alayna says. "Ok your turn."

"I don't know." I look at Blaise who sure enough is in fact smirking. "River, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"That was fast."

"I like keeping my secrets." He shrugs and smiles at me. I look down to hide my blush.

"I dare you to...." I take a moment to think. "Let Alayna do your make up." I smile.

"Ew." River sticks him tongue out. 

"You can't say no." Alayna reminds.

"Fine."

"Can I pick the colors?" Blaise asks. 

"Sure." Alayna says as I run to the bathroom to get my make up. 

I drop the bag on the bed in front of River.

"Do you really need all of this? One thing I will never understand is why girls have so much makeup." River says peering into the bag.

"One, I don't really use all of this, 'cuz I almost never wear it, two, it's not that much." I giggle.

"I'll just do eyes and such so it won't take so long." Alayna giggles. She pulls out a pallet and opens it. "Here, pick like three colors." She says handing it to Blaise.

"Woah. There's like a whole rainbow here." Blaise exclaims.

"More than the rainbow." Alayna replies. 

I pull out my roll of brushes and lay it out on the bed.

"How many brushes will you need?" I ask. 

"Hm," She turns to look at me. "Maybe like four?"

"K." I take out 4 brushes and lay them in front of the roll before re-rolling the roll and placing it behind me.

"Did you pick your colors yet?" Alayna asks Blaise.

"Yeah. These three." He points to 3 different colors, that I can't see but Alayna nods and takes the pallet.

"I can work with those." She says grabbing one of the brushes and dipping it in the shadow. "Close your eyes." She instructs to River. He reluctantly closes them.

Alayna puts the pallet down and moves the brush towards River's face. The second it tip of the brush hits his eyelid he jerks back.

"You can't move." Alayna barks. "Now close your eyes and don't move." River glares at me before closing his eyes again. 

Alayna grabs River's head to hold it still.

"Can I talk?" River mumbles.

"No." Alayna snaps. I giggle and roll onto my back.

"But I'm not moving my head." River wines.

"Fine."

"Okay then, Blaise, truth or dare?" River asks.

"Truth." Blaise smiles. 

"Do you have a crush on anyone?" 

"Yeah." Blaise looks away, but River can't see with his eyes closed.

"Who?" I ask intrigued. "You never told me."

"I'm not saying." Blaise laughs.

"Fine then, don't tell me."

"Hey, Peyton?" River asks.

"Yeah?"

"This stuff comes off right?"

"Duh." I laugh.

"Hey, I was just making sure." He says shrugging. 

By the end of our truth or dare game, I have found out that Alayna is scared of dogs, River hates Gryffindors, and that Blaise is refusing to tell us who he likes. Technically he dared us all not to ask. 

But the best thing that came out of the game was River's make up look.

(This is River's look)

Apparently Alayna is really good at painting, giving her the ability to be really good at make up.

Though we only got to enjoy River's makeup for about 45 seconds, before he went to the bathroom and washed it off, I would say he could pull it off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 516 43
All the Characters belong to J K Rowling. I only own the story line. This is a fanfiction of Draco and Pansy. Because I think Pansy also deserves a...
11.6K 115 11
𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞 ~ 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒕𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆...
331K 6.4K 27
'𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩. 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙤 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪?' 𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙡...
30.2K 525 17
━━ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐍; ❝ 𝘄𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁�...