All Mine | d.m. (DISCONTINUED)

By dracosbae111

"๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€. ๐’ฒ๐‘’'๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‚๐‘’๐“‚๐’ท๐‘’... More

*Cast*
1
2
3
4
*New Characters*
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
*New Characters*
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
update
so sorry

14

394 12 0
By dracosbae111

A/N: Ok so I  burnt my finger the other day and it hurts to type (Lol I'm such a wimp) so if there are any spelling mistakes please comment and tell me! Sometimes I don't read it before publishing it and I miss something. 

---

WARNING: MENTION OF PERIOD BLOOD

Draco continues to eat my bacon and I turn to Pansy. 

"Well what do you  want to do then?"

"We could go back to the common room or something." shrugs Pansy. 

Out of the corner of my eye I see Draco reach for one of sticks of French toast. I smack his hand away and grab the stick. I put it my between my teeth and rip of the end of it. 

I smile and blow him a kiss. He glares at me as I eat another bite.

"Get your own food." I shrug and smirk.

"You don't have to be mean, Peyton." Pansy says.

"I'm not being mean. I simply want to eat my food."

"You don't have to defend me, Pans." Draco says.

"Well we all know you won't be mean to Peyton, so I have to." Pansy glares at me. 

"I can be mean to her." Draco scoffs.

"Well go ahead." Pansy say moving her hand to present me. She crosses her arms on her chest and leans back.

Draco just looks at me. His eyes brows shift like he's thinking. 

I raise an eyebrow at him, waiting for him to say something. 

He stays silent and I can tell it's bothering Pansy.

"Draco?" His grey eyes meet my green eyes. "You gonna say something?" I look at him and he shifts uncomfortably in his seat.

He looks at me and then Pansy.

Draco stands up and walks past Pansy to my side. He moves his mouth up to my ear, so I can feel his breath on the side of my face.

He cups his hand up to my ear, around his mouth and whispers.

"Pretend I said something mean." He say quietly. He pulls away and returns to his original seat, on Pansy's left. 

I whip my head around and look at Draco disgusted. (Back and forth I whip my hair, Back and forth I whip my hair. Lmao sry I'm weird.) He smirks at me.

"What did you say to her?" Pansy says looking back and forth between us.

"Yeah. What did he say?" Crabbe asks.

Draco stays silent and I chose to do the same. Pansy stares at us. Blaise raises his eye brown at me but I look away. 

"It doesn't count if you don't say what you said to her." scoffs Pansy. 

Draco shrugs and leans over to Pansy. He whispers something in her ear and she looks at him shocked. 

Her mouth hangs open and Blaise reaches over the table to close it.

"You... you can't say that!" Pansy says a bit too loud causing the people next to us to turn to us.

"What did you say?" I mouth over to Draco while Pansy's back was to me. Draco just smirks, like always, and grabs my last French toast stick. I wasn't fast enough and end up smacking my now empty plate. 

I rub my hand with my other and glare at Draco.

"I can't believe you'd say that Draco! I mean she's my sister!" Pansy says grabbing the stick out of Draco's hand.

"Pansy? Weren't you just saying I couldn't be mean to her?" Draco ask confused.

"Well.. That's not what I meant!" 

Just then Dumbledore dismissed us to our classes. Pansy got up and pushed past everyone leaving Blaise, Draco, Crabbe, Goyle and I still in the Great Hall.

"What did you say to her?" I ask turning to Draco.

"What did he say to you?" Blaise asks.

"And I quote, 'Pretend I said something mean'." I use my fingers to make air quotes in the air.

"So what did you say to Pansy?" Goyle asked. We all turn to Draco.

"Hm..." Draco hums. "I don't think I should say." He walks past us and out of the Great Hall.

"Sometimes I don't get you girls." Blaise says blandly.

"I don't ever get them." Goyle interjects. I give both of them a glare.

"It's not that hard. All you got to do is follow these easy  rules. You don't offend them, do what they say, don't get in their way, and under no circumstances tell them they look bad because we as boys have 'absolutely no sense of style'." says Crabbe counting the 'rules' on his fingers.

"Wow Vincent, I think that's the smartest thing that's ever come out of your mouth." I smile.

"I'm going to take that as a complement." He replies.

"Those definitely sound easy." Goyle says sarcastically.

"Shut up Gregory." I say. He winces at his first name unlike Crabbe who takes it as a form of friendship.

Blaise laughs under his breath and motions for us to turn the corner.

By this after noon Draco and Pansy had made up, don't ask me how, but they acted like nothing had ever happened. I could tell this bothered Blaise at dinner, as he liked to watch the 'drama' and make fun of us.

Pansy was mad at everyone but Draco and I, for reasons unknown and would glare at someone if they were to speak to her. If looks could kill.

Later that night I tried asking Draco what he told Pansy but he refused. When I asked Pansy she told me that it didn't matter and I shouldn't worry about it because he was lying and made it up. This only made me want to know more.

When I woke up the next morning I felt sick. I tried to sit up and yelped when I felt a sharp pain in my lower stomach. This caught the attention of Pansy, who was brushing her hair in the bathroom. 

"You okay?" She asked turning to the open doorway.

"No." I whimpered rolling into a ball, holding my stomach.

Pansy walked over to me. 

"What's wrong?" 

"I don't know." I trembled. She sat down on the edge of my bed and rolled me over to face her.

"I think I know why." Pansy declared.  I looked up at her, not leaving my ball position. "Quick question."

"Quick answer." I grumbled. This was a tradition we do when we need to ask a question. It started when we were kids and we thought it was absolutely hilarious.

"Have you started your first period yet?" She asks.

"No." I reply. I groan in pain and shove my arms into my stomach.

"Well, mine started yesterday," That explains it. "And sometimes if you spend a lot of time with someone your periods sync up." 

"Huh?" I look at her and raise my eyebrow.

"Well I'm thinking that you got your first period."

I let out another groan in response.

"Want me to get you pain medicine?" She asks rubbing my back.

I nod my head and she gets up to go to the bathroom.

"If you've started your period you might want to change." says Pansy and she digs around under the sink. "I'll put stuff on the counter for you."

The pain suddenly stops and I sit up.

"The pains gone." I say surprised.

"Mhm. That happens." She says turning the water on.

"Does it come back?" 

"Yep." She fills my water cup and walks back over to me. She hands me two blue pills and hold my water cup out. I take the pills and pop them in my mouth letting them it on my tongue. I drink the water and swallow the pills.

"Well I promised I'd meet Draco in his dorm before class. Do you need help or anything?" Pansy said.

"Merlin Pansy, I think I can figure it out."

"Okay."

"But thanks." I smile at her as she stands up.

"Welcome." She smiles back at me and grabs her bag off the chair. 

After she walks out, closing the door behind her, I slowly make my way to the bathroom.

Pansy has left out a whole parade of period products along the bathroom counter. I smile to myself and read all the labels. I sit down on the toilet and pull down my pants. Sure enough there is blood. I pull my pants back up and grab a new pair of underwear from my dresser. I move back into the bathroom and turn to the counter again. I pick the one that reads 'Ultra thin' and in the size 2, because why not.

It takes me a moment to figure out which way the pad goes but I end up sticking it in the middle. I stop myself before pulling the new pair on. 

I waddle over to the shower and turn the water on. I don't wait for it to warm up and step in before I bleed on the bathroom floor. My arm touches the water first and it is freezing. 

I push my back up against the shower wall, which was warmer than the water, hoping the water warms up fast. It does after about two minutes of putting my hand in the stream of water every ten seconds.

I step in the water and watch the water turn red as it rolls down my legs. I use a cloth to clean the rest of the blood off and finish my shower. When I step out I quickly dry myself off and pull on the clean underwear. I pull my hair up into a bun and walk into the closet.

I pick out a fuzzy brown jacket and a black shirt from my closet. I grab on of my pairs of leggings and slip them on. I pick out some shoes and put them on. I tie them and look at myself in the mirror.

(This is what Peyton is wearing)

I turn around. Can you see the pad? Does it look weird? Will I bleed out?

I stand there for a good five minutes before I realize I've just missed Breakfast. 

I let out a sigh and grab my bag off of the end of my bed. I walk down the steps to the common room. I can feel the pad rubbing up against my legs and spread my legs a bit.

I walk out of the common room and down to the exit of the Great Hall. I see everyone swarming out and make my way to the side to wait for Pansy. It takes me a moment but I spot Draco's platinum blonde hair exiting through the giant doors.

I push myself through the crowd over to the five of them. Blaise spots me and calls out.

"Peyton!" He waves and I smile at him.

Pansy turns to look at me. She raises her eye brow silently asking "Did you get your period?" I nod in response and give a forced smile. Pansy laughs as I stand next to her.

"Why'd you miss breakfast?" Blaise asks.

"Not hungry." I lie and shrug my shoulders.

"What class do we have?" Draco asks.

"Potions." I say simply.

"Humph." Draco sighs and slumps his shoulders.

"Why? What class did you want?" 

"No class." He says blandly and turns to Blaise. "Do we have quidditch practice?"

"Yeah." Draco nods and looks at the clock on the wall. "I don't mind being late, but if you guys want to be on time you should leave." 

Pansy pulls my arm and we start to walk to class.

"You good?" She asks me in a hushed voice.

"Yeah." I reply.

"K."

"Thanks." I smile at her.

"No problem." She smile back as we maneuver through the crowded hallways.

"When did you first  get yours?" I ask.

"Summer before our second year."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Does Draco know?"

" 'Bout me? Yes. About you? No. I wouldn't tell people unless you were okay about it." She disclosed.

"Thanks."

"That's like the third time you've said that today." She laughs.

"I know."

"Are you going to talk to Alayna or are you going to ignore her because you're embarrassed about River?" says Pansy, changing the subject.

"I was going to ignore her but that makes me a bad friend doesn't it?" I fiddle with my nails.

"Yeah, it does."

"I'll talk to her in Charms." I reassure.

"I meant outside of class but okay."

"Fine. I'll ask her if she want to come to the library with me." Pansy lets out a sigh.

"You're going to have to talk to River at some point, you know."

"Yeah, I know." 

"When are you going to?"

"At some point." Pansy rolls her eyes as we walk into class.

After class Pansy tells us she's going to get something from her room and leaves Draco, Blaise, and I alone, Crabbe and Goyle had to stay after class.

"So." Blaise starts.

"What?" I ask.

"I don't know. I don't like silence."

"Hm." I hum. We stay silent for a minute longer before I speak.

"Hey Draco?"

"Yeah?" He replies.

"Have you and Pansy ever done more than kissing?" I ask.

"I am not obligated to answer that." says Draco, crossing his arms.

"So you have?" I say.

"I never said that." He says.

"Your answer implied you have."

"Then you took it the wrong way."

"So you haven't?" I ask.

"I never said that either."

"Merlin, you're annoying."

"Or am I?"

"You are." Blaise and I say together.

"Peyton!" I hear someone call. Not someone, Alayna, with River behind her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 60 38
๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ. *หกแต’สทแต‰สณแถœแตƒหขแต‰ โฑโฟแต—แต‰โฟแตˆแต‰แตˆ*
113K 1.3K 56
"๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š˜๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›.. ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š’ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—.." ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ...
276 17 36
"๐ท๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ, ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜ ๐‘ค๐‘’'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ , ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘’'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘?" "๐‘‚๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๏ฟฝ...
3.1K 48 7
โœฐ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ...